Came across Dr. William Courtney's blog that discusses dosing:http://cannabiscommittee.com/blogs/?p=36
Unfortunately the linked pdf on there doesn't work for me or is dead.....
Dr. Courtney suggest the following:
Raw BUD OR FLOWER PLUS green leaves juiced…pesto, salad, any raw food supplement use 20 TO 30 leaves a day in a divided dose UP TO 5 TIMES A DAY
Oral Kief Use: Kief the bud then add to yogurt
Trim Leaf, higher in THC use in edibles: Baked goods or smoked
Topical Use: Use oil to extract the cannibinoids (THC, CBD, CBC, CBG, CBN). Fill bottle with bud and or leaf then cover with oil and shake for 2-3 weeks. Filter off the plant material. Use as a topical massage oil for local pain, muscle spasms/articular infammation. Alternatively add gm Kief to 2 ounces of melted salve and dissolve. Apply locally, increase test dose strength gradually.
Tincture: Use edible alcohol, cover the bud/leaves with alcohol, can crush/stir the mixture only done for minutes you will get primarily cannabanoids. If done longer you will increase the amount of chlorophyll.
The ideal CBD dose to body weight 178lbs 80 kg. Dose at 5 TO 20 mg/Kg Body weight. Dose schedule per FDA & DHHS patent 6, 630,507 Bl.
Vaporization single temperature to decrease products of combustion, thermal irritation.
The objectives to this treatment is
1. Enhance immune system function, bodies response to illness AT THE CELLULAR LEVEL
2. Raw leaf AND BUD To increase cannabinoid and terpenoid actions oN ORPHAN receptor CHANNELS, ENZYMES AS WELL AS CB1 & CB2
3. CBD prevention and treatment of oxidative associated diseases: include without limitation ischemia, inflammatory disease, Lupus, Crohn’s autoimmune diseases, RA, diabetes, cataract formation, emphysema, gastric ulcer, neoplasia, Alzheimer’s, Parkinsons, HIV Dementia.
4. Follow up with your primary care provider
5. Follow up-Up with generic changes in treatment DRCOURTNEY@CANNABISINTERNATIONAL.ORG or 707-961-1420
6. If you are patient of Dr. Courtney’s follow up with him on an as needed basis.