"There is no Palestine."
Riiiiiiight. Explain these maps, then:http://www.murrayhudson.com/images/19171m4.JPGhttp://lw.palestineremembered.com/download/PalestineBeforeNakba.jpghttp://media.photobucket.com/image/palestine%20map%201900/shall19/dandmforeign/palestine1.jpghttp://www.whatsaiththescripture.com/The.Holy.Bible/maps/palestine_phy_map_1900.jpg
* Palestine's Districts Before Nakba-1948 (for the satellite version or the Google Earth version)
* Topography Of Palestine
* Refugees Migration Routes
* Population Distribution By District In 1946
* Palestinian And Zionist Landownership By District in 1945
* IMPORTANT MAP showing the destruction of Palestine (English version, now you can buy online)
* IMPORTANT MAP showing the destruction of Palestine (Arabic version, now you can buy online)
* The most complete map of Palestine before and after Nakba (16 MB in size)
* The Return Journey: A Guide to the ethnically cleansed and present Palestinians towns, villages, and holy sites in English, Arabic, and Hebrew .(Now you can buy online)
* Jewish Owned Land In Palestine As Of 1947
* Palestine's Main Roads And Railways
* Palestine's UN GA Partition Plan, November 29th 1947
* Extremely RARE map of Palestine before al-Nakba. It's 4 MB in size, however, it's worth the time to download. Note that the upper left corner of the map was signed by the Moshe Dayan, it's not like we're proud of that, however, it's worth noting.
* An IMPORTANT MAP showing the massive destruction of Palestinian towns (doted in red) after al-Nakba
* Israeli Military Operations INSIDE UN Proposed Jewish State From Dec. 1947 To May 1948
* Israeli Controlled Areas As of May 14 1948, Before the Entry of Any Single Arab Army to Palestine.
* Israeli Military Operations OUTSIDE UN Proposed Jewish State From Dec. 1947 To May 1948
* Israeli Military Operations From May 15th-June 11th 1948
* Israeli Military Operations During The Truce Of July 8th-18th 1948
* Israeli Military Operations From July 18th-November 1948
* Palestinian Concentration Inside Israel and the Borders of the Armistice Line as of March 1949
* Palestinian verses Jewish Israeli Population Distribution- 1997-98
* A Shuttle aerial view of Palestine
* Israel's Urban population between 1990-1995
* Map of the great Khazarian Jewish Empirehttp://lw.palestineremembered.com/Maps/index.html
Results 1 - 21 of about 2,240,000 (0.16 seconds) http://images.google.ca/images?hl=en&...sa=N&tab=wi
"...one must understand that territory abandoned by the aggressor becomes the victor`s prize."
And Hitler called Poland the "aggressor" too ... thanks for proving my point about the close comparisons!
Operation Himmler (less often known as Operation Konserve or Operation Canned Goods) was a Nazi Germany false flag project to create the appearance of Polish aggression against Germany
, which was subsequently used by Nazi propaganda to justify the invasion of Poland. Operation Himmler was arguably the first act of the Second World War in Europe.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Himmler
"I can assure you that all treaties etc. were negotiated and ratified in good faith and that they most assuredly included relinquishing control over lost territory."
The newly created United Nations approved the UN Partition Plan (United Nations General Assembly Resolution 181) on November 29, 1947, dividing the country into two states, one Arab and one Jewish. Jerusalem was to be designated an international city — a corpus separatum — administered by the UN to avoid conflict over its status. The Jewish community accepted the plan, but the Arab League and Arab Higher Committee rejected it.
It appears that a land-grab against the will of the land-owners is a form of aggression:
It is generally agreed by scholars in international law that the military actions of the Nazi regime in World War II in its search for so-called "Lebensraum" are characteristic of a war of aggression.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_aggression
* Expansionism for expansionist ideas in other countrieshttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebensraum
Greater Israel (seeks to create an Israeli state including all of mandatory Palestine)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_examples_of_expansionism