I just finished my cloner thus far and figured I'd post what I've got...
This is the Roughneck tote I started with
The top, flipped upside down to help the fit
The power cord threaded through a small hole in the top
Notches cut in the tote to accept the shock cord, helps keep the top tight.
The shock cable tied in two knots
Shock cable in place
The spray system - powered by a 700 series mag drive
The foam weather seal that helps keep from having any leakage
This is as far as I have finished. At the moment the unit is running, to be sure there are no leak issues.
Tomorrow I will cut the holes and the foam plugs.