Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Niko420

Poll: Mushrooms VS. LSD

110 posts in this topic

Quote:

spending the day in the park tripping on zoomers... seems ideal to me.

disc golf, weed, beers, shrooms... it's all good

Fo sho dude thats what my friends and I do. Except minus the disc golf part cause most of them cant throw a disc but we usually just play freezbee.

i would think the urban shaman could point you in the right direction.. and it's conveniently located in teh oh so friendly pot block..

if you'r egonna check it out, pop your head into the amsterdam for a bomber or 2. . i'm very often there doing just that

I feel more in control of my trip when on acid. Mushrooms just leads me thorugh a series of sensations, not to mention the constant uncanny desire to melt into the floor.... which is never possible! and it frustrates me when on much. Damn gravity.

As a person who has used both I feel obligated to post.

I voted on mushrooms, but because of the circumstances I was in for all of my lsd experiences I think I may be biased.

For me mushrooms felt like a more organic and natural experience. I felt more connected to the universe and the distortion of space was intense.

Acid for me felt like psychotherapy or something of that nature. Acid also lasted a bit to long for my liking.

I also have to take into account that both times I did acid I did one tab. While I did 3.5 grams of mushrooms one time, and lower doses 5 times. I think it is dependent on the setting and emotion of a trip so it's very hard for me to judge.

If I had to choose between Mushrooms and LSD i'd pick Mushrooms every single time.

I'm with dimethyl in that mushrooms just feel like a more organic experience. LSD feels like a more chemically buzz to me and the whole experience is a lot heavier. That being said, it is still amazing and I found I had really profound experiences on both. Maybe as I've grown older, i just prefer something that feels a little gentler on the soul.

I feel a lot of the experience is a result of the quality of the product, and unfortunately, because both are illegal, it makes it difficult to know if your experience is a result of the variations within the product or how you react to the drug generally. Having said that, I like that shrooms are a little less intense and I have particularly enjoyed the tapering off feeling on mushrooms - the 3 hour period as you're coming down where you want to continue to stay up, hang out, and keep partying.

I have been tripping since the mid 70's. I don't do mushrooms anymore as they make me feel poisoned and I feel that the trip is a result of the poison and your body fighting it like a delirious fever dream. I just have not been able to get any LSD for so long it has been like 20 years almost since I tripped.  LSD in blotter form from reputable sources is the best. You cant really describe what tripping is like.

Last time I took shrooms, about three months ago, it was mostly caps and I listened to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azt6OVbgMlI

I just closed my eyes and it was very vivid and pleasant, thinking of good times with my ex wife, images of Aesop's feast, and religious sentiments that built up until it was as if all I could see was light. Didn't look around much, as when I take a trip I prefer to listen to music and think.

Edited by Propianotuner