Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Niko420

Poll: Mushrooms VS. LSD

110 posts in this topic

Do you think that mushrooms or acid have an all around better trip including visual and auditory hallucinations, nausea, body high, all that shit.

I really cant speek for mushies because i havent been able to try any yet. As for LSD, Acid, Ive had fairly positive experiances with it. I did notice the three times i have taken it, that i did get slightly queezy. But it really wasnt a problem. I have a fairly week stomach when dealing with pretty much everything. Ive been know to throw up alot. But i would still describe it, from my experiance as not being too bad in that department. I took microdots the first time, and blotters the second and 3rd time. EAch one i held them in my mouth and "bathed" the drug in saliva dill it pretty much dissolved. So i didnt really swallow anytying.

As for visual and auditory hallucinations ive had my share just from the 3 times i tried this stuff, but by some of the descriptions ive gotten, peple ahve experianced alot more than me. I contribute this pretty much to how clear you can keep your mind. Tripping i think, is a reaction to a "body" reaction you have while on acid. Like an emotional reaction, or (maybe) even physical stimulus. Like light makes you trip if your body reacts to it, sound, physical pressure... anythying. When i did get visuals, they were always positive. Ive never seen anythying scary, or even demonish (not that-that would be scary, but people usually think of "hell" and teh feelings that go with that when they think of demons) Things seam to jump out at me when i trip. Like when i look into trees, i can pick out faces that the overlapping leaves make. Shit like that.

The second time i took LSD i tripped alot, but they werent really visual or auditory hallucinations so much as it was just me getting completely lost in my mind and not being able to deal with it (physically). I remeber just trudging along the road with my friends, I was staring strait upwards with my eyeballs, but my head was either level, or pointed at the ground. I dont really remeber what my mind experianced so much as what my body did... that time. It was freaky when it was happening. Because it was my first real experiance with the drug. So i was trying to hold back, while my mind was just pushing forward. (this is what i think caused me to trip, the stress associated with that.) The more time that passes between me and that trip the better i think it was. At the time i was n't really sure how it had went.

The third time i tripped was such a great experiance. I cant really describe how it was in words. saying it was spiritual would be too cliche in my mind. What that is a pretty acurrate discription. In the sense that i think i've pretty much figured out how things in the physcial world basically operate. Pretty much i became aware of my mind, or soul, or qi. And with that realization came the tidal wave.

As for the body "high", i felt this mainly as i was coming up and gowing down. When i was peaking my second time (my first time all it was-was a 3-4 hour body high) I felt the body high pretty much when i wanted too. I could feel the energy coursing through my nerves. And i could control where it would go through identifying the end point and tracing a path from the base of my brain to the spot. That produced cool body sensations. I found main nerve points in my body through tracing random pulses of enbergy. Like in the groin, the big toes, the index fingers and thumbs. What started me on thinking about all this was, i was laying down in my boxers watching tv. Sweating. It was hot out. I was tapping various beats on my chest with my fingers and as i began to tap along the collar bone, (going from the center out to the shoulders) i found a lump of muscle, just below the collar bone, as if protected by it, that when i tapped, even lightly, would produce a dull pain. This i concluded was a nerve surrounded by a muscle, hidden under the bone. It was so close to the base of my spine, that just by lightly massaging it, i could feel the connectin between it and my spine/brain. (this is easy to feel when you peaking on acid)

There was so much to my 3 trips, it hurts my brain, thinking about all the space it would take up, and the time it would take to write it all down. I guess this is why we live for 70+ years huh.

ive done neither of these i wish to do mushrooms...even though i hear they taste like shit cause thats what they grow in...but ive heard so many bad things about LSD that i will not take it...and that you can have all these bad trips and that years down the road you could have the trip all over again...i guess that could be cool if you had a good trip...but id like to know more about these two drugs! confused.gifconfused.gif

post-1-138579394136_thumb.jpg

what would you like to know about acid? Ive become pretty familiar with the 20+ hours ive spent experiancing it. The only thing i can say is, an LSD experiance will be bad if you think it is going to be. Tripping and getting high are so much different you really cant explain it in words. Triping is all about emotions and stress. Whether its real (physcial) stress, or imagined. They both have the same effect on the body. If you feel good and right with the world those feelings will carry over into the experiance. What you really need to know, is, while on drugs like LSD, your senses are so much more perceptive. Things you wont even know are there when sober jump out at you while high. This can cause you to react if you get scared at what you experiance. This will cause you to trip badly. The thing i always keep in the bak of my mind is. LSD is physically harmless and the trip always comes to an end. No matter how bad it gets, when you wake up after its all over. You'll be sober again.

Humans were meant to consume LSD, just like were meant to consume mushies and cannabis. Breathing is just as natural as tripping.

and A flashback is just a free trip smile.gif SO WHERE THE HELL ARE MINE!!

i read in your profile that your 16. Now im not gonna say your a child and shouldn;t use things like "drugs" when your a child, that would be stupid. What i will caution at is this. The way kids are treated in America, when there 16 is in complete contradiction to the LSD experiance. Its all about being free and at peace with yourself and the world.

(-----zen-----). Being 16, your subject to many harsh things that even at 20 im not subject too. Highschool is hard, peer groups are hard to deal with. Family is hard to deal with. Everything seams overwhelming.

All of this ispressed onto you by the government, to ruin things like an LSD experiance. if your the slightest bit introverted, and the slightest bit unsure of yourself this can and will carry over into your trip. Just remeber that all this shit on the physical world is petty in the "eyes" of the qi you will be contacting while tripping. The aquwardness you might feel because you "dont fit in" is a hallucination in itself, when considering that fitting in is a manufactured want.

Wants detract from the trip. I would study some buddhist pilosophy to better unbderstand how to control your mind while tripping. wanting to be desired, to fit in, to be "cool", to be secure, to be alive (and not dead). All wants. They all have there little emotions attached to them, and these emotions can make your trip great, or terrible. Depending on how you react to your reactions.

one of the biggest things when people trip, is they become scared there going to die. This is silly. if you use LSD as the tool it is you will realize that death is liberation from the physical world and nothing to worry about. Now im not saying you should go commit suicide or anything to be in a btter place. All im sayin is, that when the time comes, you'll be taken care of. So its really nothing to worry about.

In short. Life is grand. Life is meant to be enjoyed. All of the stress in the world doesnt really need to be there, because all of this stress is man made. Knwoing this and realizing this can help your trip considerably. Think "happy thoughts" and you will be able to fly. smile.gif

yeah im 16 but i dont think it will have much to do with me i dont really care what will happen just that i could get caught and that is the only thing that i dont like about doing drugs...my parents dont care about me smoking pot and ive consumed alchohol with them so i dont think that they will care much if they catch me just that the cops would...my friend said that he tried them and that he didnt have a bad trip...so i dont think i would but thanx for the info!! grin.gif

wow splyn you sound like ya know a lot. could ya direct me to some good budda philosphy? i heard that buddas for the the most part have the most knowledge of relign, if ya wanna call it that. any links or anything would be great. peace

I'm 15 and I've never done acid but mushrooms are a lot of fun and are definately worth trying. I've done them like 10 times maybe I dono and there so dope. I love it when you feel like your in a video game or sumthing. that happened to me the first time i ever did them. I walked past this house and it looked exactly liek the screen in the original mario brothers game. the way the garage door was painted and shit it made it look liek the boxes u smash and the bushes looked just liek the trees.

not having done LSD/shrooms, i find it so hard to believe stuff would look like a game.

dont get me wrong, i aint calling u a liar, its just that it sounds too good to be true! smile.gif

so how real is it?

i havent done any studying of aything really since my highschool days. all the insight i now possess is directly realted to my acid experiances. This is why i label them as so wonderful (and this is why i label the drug, LSD so wonderful). It really does open up your mind, and imagination. Anything and everything is within the realm of possibility. No two people will trip exactly the same, because everyone has a different mindset. And this is what its all about. How you react, and think, and react to those thoughs etc... One simple thing can cause a "cascade" of activity. I mention the buddhist philosophies and such, because the buddha had/has a really good idea for clearing your mind. How he stated that wants lead to suffering, and all your wants are manufactured. This detracts from the

-----zen---- state of being. If your fed, waterted and out from extreme temp you should have nothing to need, everything else is a want. and all wants are created by a person, not needed so to speak. I think it was the buddhas' idea that once you truly cleared your mind of all manufactred wants you are free to "think" and do nothing but think. Its great.

Reaching -----zen----- while tripping was orgasmic. It is the most amazing thing i have ever experianced. Completely trounces my first sexual experiance as the thing i will always remeber.

Quote:

This detracts from the

-----zen---- state of being. If your fed, waterted and out from extreme temp you should have nothing to
need
, everything else is a want. and all wants are created by a person, not
needed
so to speak. I think it was the buddhas' idea that once you truly cleared your mind of all manufactred wants you are free to "think" and do nothing but think. Its great.

Reaching -----zen----- while tripping was orgasmic. It is
the
most amazing thing i have ever experianced. Completely trounces my first sexual experiance as the thing i will always remeber.

man you are super smart your like god!!...lol...anyways (im stoned right now)but i think that is great info!! grin.gifgrin.gif

post-1-13857939414_thumb.jpg

Mushrooms by far.

Great visuals and awesome "trip".

Plus shrooms doesn't have the nasty side-effects like LSD has.

LSD has no bad sideffects. i cant speak for mushies because i havent experianced them. But from my expriances with LSD i have known no noticable bad effects. Other than those created in my mind. (which is what the drug is all about, becoming aware of your mind.with this awareness, even your thoghts can seam real. and who knows, maybe on some unknown demension, your thoughts are god, and everything you think actually happens, this is pretty far out though, when i consider how little i "really know")

Quote:

not having done LSD/shrooms, i find it so hard to believe stuff would look like a game.

dont get me wrong, i aint calling u a liar, its just that it sounds too good to be true!
smile.gif

so how real is it?

it depends how much you do and wut u do and where u are. i find a lot of times cars and stuff look liek there that 3-d animation thats in like Toy Story and shit. it jsut depends on wut your thinking about and u could have probably any trip you could want to have.

everything jumps out at you. things become 3d because thats how your really supposed to see things. Your eyes are literally opened (your pupils get huge). When on lsd your senses are running wide open. every stimulus, when compared to the same thing when sober, is greatly amped. Is not something new just unfamiliar.

Remeber on acid your being given a glimpse into what life is going to be like very very soon. This is how humans are supposed to function, the wool has just been pulled over our eyes.

Quote:

everything jumps out at you. things become 3d because thats how your really supposed to see things. Your eyes are literally opened (your pupils get huge). When on lsd your senses are running wide open. every stimulus, when compared to the same thing when sober, is greatly amped. Is not something new just unfamiliar.

Remeber on acid your being given a glimpse into what life is going to be like very very soon. This is how humans are supposed to function, the wool has just been pulled over our eyes.

Thats a good way of explaining it. i can't wait til i try acid.

you should read timothy leary's writings. Im half way through a book called "the politics of exstasy".I go to my library about every other day to read some of it. Its very eye openeing.

Do some research online. Look through erowid.org. Theres a wealth of info on acidand mushies out there. The only thing i urge though, is that you read everything from a very objective point of view. Everything anyone is ever going to say about things like LSD, are personal experiances. Defined by the individual.

different highs suited to different circumstances. i prefer shrooms now, but that's just my head.

Splynncryth, I have great respect for your ideas and outlooks as you've expressed in this thread. I have been looking for a more 'spiritual' experience as opposed to 'high' experience with drugs and have found that the only way that this seems possiable is by relaxing and clearing my psyche. Lately I've also been attempting to ‘trip’ with no drugs... just sitting down in a dim room attempting to clear my mind and leave my body. So far I've had some brief successful moments of lucid trips; I've been quite excited about this. I just had to share this, as like I said... I'm pretty stoked. smile.gif

Thanks for listening

-Kevin

smile.gif its a great feeling. Knowing that your on to something and striving to get it right. I've been waiting a long time to have happen whats happening now. I have success with lucid dream like states, the times i go to bed and wake up. If i concentrate on my thoughts and shit, and try and stay centered, while falling to sleep. (assuming i just dont pass right out), i can get some brief periods of lucid"ness". That high feeling you get, when you smoke "ordinary" weed, is you becoming more aware of your "qi" (at least i think) Concentrating on that high feeling is pretty cool, ive found it as a convienent spring board to balance. (so to speak). One thing that i do when trying things out in my mind, is i like to concentrate, on concentrating. You know when your bcoming introverted and you try to clear your mind. Well that pressure you feel, that energy that seams to be there. (that feeling you get from concentrating on anything) I like to conentrate on that. To me its sorta like a loop, when you concentrate and that sparse feeling pops up and you focus on that. And when you focus more intently, more of that feeling creeps up, focus more on it, more feeling...etc. I wish i could express in words what i feel when i do things, and how i make myself feel them. Language is such a barrier its disgusting.

Look to nature for all of your answers. Its the ultimate teacher. I dontknow if you have any pets, but my cat is a cool mental test subject.

Ive done acid 3 times and mushrooms probably close to a dozen now.

The first time I took acid I did 3 hits and that was too much for a first experience. I wouldn't say it was a bad experience, it was interesting, but 3 hits were so overwelming really. I found that I didn't feel right physically and mentally for almost 2 days after the main trip. The next two times I did just 1 hit each time. Once at the Dead and once at Phish. The dose at the dead was just right with very little negative after effects, but the dose at Phish didn't do much for me really except a body buzz almost. All of these doses were from the same batch that made its way back to my neck of the woods after Bonnaroo.

Mushrooms are alot of fun, and easier to handle then acid in my opinion. I also feel alot safer eating mushrooms knowing that this came from the earth and is natural. Whereas real acid, which im not sure even exists anymore, is processed from a mold that grows on rye.

Quote:

Mushrooms are alot of fun, and easier to handle then acid in my opinion. I also feel alot safer eating mushrooms knowing that this came from the earth and is natural. Whereas real acid, which im not sure even exists anymore, is processed from a mold that grows on rye.

whether you label something as "natural" or "synthetic" is meaningless. LSD and mushies are comprised of the same basic energy. just manifested in a different way. Like i said in my other post. The only criteria you should base anything on, is whether or not the substance itself hurts you. just because LSD is made in a lab, inside a petri dish doesnt mean its "bad". what is "bad" are the feelings you get from thinking of a lab like situation. These feelings are also what could complicate a trip. (or make it bliss)