Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      14 Aug
    Organic Gardener

Well Marc is back home, good stuff. Glad I'm not paying to keep someone in jail that shouldn't be there.

Show comments (2)
  • Photo
      14 Aug
    SeaWeed

Resins now LEGAL for patients in Canada thanks to the awesome work of Kirk Tousaw and Ted Smith with defendant Owen Smith! Congratulations Canada.

Show comments (2)
  • Photo
      11 Aug
    ΘℏΙℊℏο ☞

Rest In Peace Robin Williams.

Show comments (8)
View All Updates

yield per 1000 watt??

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2003 - 12:51 PM

am i going to be able to yield at least 2 lbs per 1000 watt light if i had 2 1000 watts together with 16 - 20 plants under each light with the dutch blueberry strain

if so, could i have each plant yield around 2 - 3 ounces even if each plant only took up a square foot?

with the ultimate desired environment for the plants of course

#2 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2003 - 01:32 PM

The yeild depends on many factors..lights...strain...environement...type of setup. This said...if you can manage to get 1p per 1000w you are doing right...if you get 1.5p per 1000w you are doing AWSOME. So for a 1000w light if you get between 1p to 1.5p you defenetely are in the optimum range!!!

#3 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 26 July 2003 - 07:53 AM

With 25 sq ft of floor space and 5' of height in each room (from top of bucket to bottom of lamp) I am averaging between .75 and 1.5 lbs per 1000w lamp depending on the strain.

But I do this with 1-3 plants at a time, not 6+. My rule is to always have fewer than 10 plants in my grow op due to the drug laws in Ohio. I have 3 grow rooms so I have to limit myself and grow big plants.

It can be achieved either way, though... more smaller plants or fewer larger plants. I happen to have a passion for the HUGE buds.

Pavo

#4 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 27 July 2003 - 12:29 AM

Ever thought of going for one pound per one plant per 1000 hps watts. Get busted and they can only do you for one plant.

#5 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 27 July 2003 - 04:45 AM

so does anyone here get 2 lbs. per 1000w? just curious.

#6 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 27 July 2003 - 07:09 AM

I have seen with my own two eyes a 6+ lb yield from a 3000w SCROG setup. So, I know 2 lbs per light is possible. It just takes exactly the right strain and environment.

Pavo

#7 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 27 July 2003 - 01:55 PM

I am currently using a 600w. With the 600w, I am able to get my Northern Lights #5 to yield around 1.75lbs!! This strain is very good for me. I am also using a flood table system. It has better results than any dirt or potted plants.

#8 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 28 July 2003 - 07:00 PM

Flood table? Do you have more info on this? Love to see it.

#9 DeeJay

DeeJay

Journeyman

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 28 April 2011 - 08:41 PM

I was watching a youtube video where they yeild 10 pounds per plant i would love to do that since i live here in the usa getting busted with more plants = more jail time. i think where i live if you get caught with 19 > plants its 5-20 yrs. I want to learn how to get more per plant so i can plant less plants keeping me safer from uncle sam.

Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die.

#10 Darkorpse

Darkorpse

Veteran

• Members
  • 1,431 posts
  • Location4chan

Posted 28 April 2011 - 10:01 PM

Man, come on, this thread has not seen a post since July twenty-eigth two thousand and three.

Where the fuck did you dig it out of? Someones grandmothers grave?

Chances are if the posters say "anonymous" it means the accounts no longer exist, and the thread is very, very dead.

Necrophilia is frowned upon.

Etc.

Sic is est nex, Ego volo magis

Caution: Messages may contain content not suitable for some viewers