Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      25 Oct
    SeaWeed

A couple crazy men do not a terrorist attack make - but it is a great platform to take a few more freedoms, for 'securities sake'

Show comments (1)
  • Photo
      24 Oct
    Doobie Brother

You ever notice how most Ford vehicle names are more fun when you put "anal" in front of them? Probe, Explorer, Excursion, Endeavor, Ranger, Focus...

Show comments (1)
  • Photo
      21 Oct
    Dove

just had a bowl of black tuna. After a long strech of using a vape, the feeling of resiny lips is a deja vu.

Show comments (2)
View All Updates

Photo

High Times: Editor Required

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 puff_tuff

puff_tuff

Newshawk Extraordinaire

• Members
  • 8,068 posts
  • LocationShuswap BC

Posted 19 February 2003 - 05:41 PM

According to this New York Times help wanted ad.....

EDITOR FOR HIGH TIMES

HIGH TIMES
seeks an editor w/5+ yrs
consumer mag exp to help establish a
fresh editorial direction. Knowl of the
subject matter essential.

Posted Image

#2 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 19 February 2003 - 07:56 PM

Well, I've been consuming magazines of the subculture nature since their conception, does that count? I wouldn't mind whipping high times into shape Wouldn't that just be the best job though? Get free pot for a living run some activism, help people out in the community, meet everyone you need to for the rest of your life. Too bad its not head editor.

#3 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 20 February 2003 - 01:54 AM

I wonder who got canned or quit. The one editor I met didn't know shit about pot, but he knew plenty about booze. Screw HT, that whole Forcade Trust thing makes me sick.I hope CC continues to steal HT readers [I'm an EX HT reader],and drives that fake-bud selling rag into the ground. I didn't like Kushman[didn't measure up to more knowledgable and experienced organic growers], Potstar[most worthless article award], or any of those NYC people.

#4 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 20 February 2003 - 02:05 AM

High Times are part of the problem, thier image sucks now,Gangsters and blunts and bullshit. And I don't believe they do anything for the movement.Conde's Oregon Hightimes Hempfest,High Times Hempfest at Rainbow Farm in Vandalia, Michigan...I wouldn't want them to have an event around here. I've seen what happens to friends of HT. The last time I bought thier magazine I really regreted it. Down with the Trans High Corporation!

#5 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 20 February 2003 - 12:03 PM

I nominate Dennis Peron.

In fact, I may just call him today.

#6 Buddman

Buddman

Veteran

• Members
  • 1,538 posts
  • LocationJust up the street from hell

Posted 20 February 2003 - 08:26 PM

Perhaps the blood sucking Lawyer/Owner is going to turn it back into a cocaine party mag...

Buddman

#7 Guest_420pass_*

Guest_420pass_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 December 2013 - 03:44 AM

Brownies