Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      06 Sep
    ΘℏΙℊℏο ☞

I made a step, acquired a label, gained knowledge and once again the yawning chasm of another step approaches. I still have far to go. How do you win when you have a fraction of the strength of others?

Show comments (4)
View All Updates

Very easy, VERY POTENT brownie recipe

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2003 - 10:14 AM

I have made many many attempts in the past to make brownies, cookies, and so forth with my results being somewhat disappointing. Ive mainly used shake in my cooking, but I found even when I used bud the results were an "almost high...I think"
Anyway, after some fine-tuning and tweaking and remembering tips from CC The Tap Dancing Chef I realized a very easy way to make brownies. (stress-free!)
I have used and tried this recipe and let me just say that I got so high from eating 1 brownie I was worried that It wasn't the peak, it felt like I kept getting higher and higher, I even got to a point that I wanted to come down, all I could think was "omg, I hope I dont get any higher, please dont let me get any higher..."
My friends who have tried my recipe were also very surprised by the results, my one friend who has been smoking for years was very skeptical, she had taken brownies before and never really got high...she claims after having my brownies thats the highest she's ever been including her virgin-high. I was quite please with myself, lol.
So, with that, be careful if you do decide to use this recipe, I made these with shake, so if you are gonna use bud please cut the required amount in half and DO NOT DRIVE or put yourself in an uncomfortable situation. I took a brownie and it hit me when I was driving, I drive stoned all the time, but when I was high from this I panicked, I got very light-headed, it was like I was drunk (luckily it hit me only a few blocks form my house so I made it home okay), so I urge you to be careful.

EASY POTENT POT BROWNIES

You will need one box of brownie mix (I got betty crockers with real chocolate syrup)
1/2 cup vegatable oil (or whatever amount it requires on your box of brownie mix)
2 eggs (or whatever amount of eggs required on your box)
and 3/4--1 full oz of shake (any quality will do, I used average to below average quality, so keep that in mind when deciding how much you want to use...)
1 cup nuts of your choice (optional)

You will need to grind up your shake into a powder, you can use a blender and grind it, or a coffee grinder, once its a nice powder, set it aside.
Next you will need a skillet like pan or just a med size pot, put the required oil for your brownies in the pan and heat the oil on a med-low heat, add your shake powder and continue to stir it constantly for about 5-7 minutes, once it has a nice smell it's done, if it smells "hot" you might have cooked it too long, you are going for a nice, kinda nutty-toasty smell. Once you've achieved that aroma remove from heat and let cool.
Then mix all ingredients together in a mixing bowl (remember to let the oil/shake mixture cool or your eggs might turn scrambled, not yummy.)
Then in a greased, no less than 9", square pan add your mixture and bake in a preheated oven of around 325 degrees for 20-40 minutes (depending on your box of brownies).

One box of brownie mix should yeild about 18 good-sized brownies.
There you go, easy, potent brownies, which not only work, bur taste damn good! Because we turned the shake into a powder you should not be able to taste any marijuana, or get any unpleasant chunks.
Try this recipe and let me know how it worked for you.

Have a great day, and happy cooking! :)

#2 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 02 February 2003 - 01:15 PM

Try putting leaves in about 4 cups of butter. Let it stand below a simmer for 1 hour. The oils will mix with the thc because thc is oil saluable. Add the butter run off to your cake or cookie mix and voila!

Don't ground the leaves up though. that will add more material than you really want and further sour the taste of you recipe. I got so stoned from eating about 8 brownies that I too prayed to come down and did'nt. I have never been that stoned and debilitated before. It was an intense high that lasted for about 18 hours, kinda scary.

#3 Wodan

Wodan

Ganja God

• Members
  • 7,671 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 03 February 2003 - 03:22 AM

Ginko Bilobia and Ginsing will help mellow out an overbuzz that you get when eating it.

Leaching The 'chicken soup' of Cannabis growing.

#4 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 03 February 2003 - 09:29 PM

some effexor or zanax will do the same

#5 Wodan

Wodan

Ganja God

• Members
  • 7,671 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 03 February 2003 - 10:17 PM

LOL but why would someone want to use a prescription drug designed to be addictive and permantly change your brains chemistry when you can have natural harmless organics for less money.

Leaching The 'chicken soup' of Cannabis growing.

#6 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 08 February 2003 - 12:03 AM

what amount of bud would you use in place of the leaf? to make a powerful punch

#7 seabc

seabc

Pot Head

• Members
  • 3,068 posts
  • LocationSombrio Beach Vancouver Island Canada

Posted 20 September 2003 - 03:31 PM

Ryan Fink Chef, Cannabis Buyers' Clubs of Canada.

When baking with cannabutter, select recipies that need short cooking times on a low heat (like cookies), or else cannabinoids will break down while cooking.

It has taken me many years, and I have suffered many pains to aquire the secrets held within this recipie. It is the product of my life, the fruit of my loins, my love and honor consumed in flame and then reborn as verdant green gold. A recipe as old as the agricultural union between man and cow lies on this page, use it wisely, and never underestimate the power of the sacred herb.

This recipie allows one to take a relatively small concentration of THC and turn it into ten swift kicks in the ass. I use an average ratio of about 3/4 of an Oz. of shake, leaf, schwag, and general shite to a pound of superdank pot butter.

One must use only the finest unsalted butter in this proscess, as additives in the butter are an insult to cowkind in general and simply abhorrant in my opinion. Heat the butter ever so gently on medium heat in a double boiler until it has melted. Add a relative amount of powdered buds and/or leaf. Next stir in 1/2 teaspoon of salt to fascilitate osmosis. Cook on a low heat as long as desired (the longer the better, but only about a half hour is required).

Once you've fully cooked your butter turn the heat off but leave it on the double boiler. Stir in 2 tbsp. of liquid soya lecitin untill it has fully dissolved into the butter. Set up a second bowl or pot in which you would like to keep your butter until you use it. Line the inside of the second bowl with a layer of double-thick cheesecloth. Pour the butter over the cheesecloth and strain vigorously until you can strain no more. Set the butter to cool in the fridge and use it to enlighten yourself and alleviate pain, stress and sickness

Butterscotch Brownies

Mix 1/2 cup flour and 3 tbsp carob powder
Melt 1/4 cup pot butter (above recipe)
Stir in 1 cup brown sugar
Cool ingredients then beat in 1 egg and 1 teaspoon vanilla
resift it with 1 teaspoon double-acting baking powder and 1/2 teaspoon salt
Stir these ingredients into pot butter mixture.
Add 1 cup nuts or 3/4 cup coconut
Pour batter into 9x9 inch pan.
Bake at 250 for 40 mins.

Member of the Organic Mafia. VAN.ISL Division(Hempology 101 Team)

http://www.cbc-canada.ca/
http://www.hempology.ca/

Proud 30 years activist of Vancouver Island BC

#8 superirie007

superirie007

Pooh-Bah

• Members
  • 1,859 posts
  • LocationJahmosa Beach,collieforina

Posted 02 October 2003 - 04:37 PM

seabc How much butter do you use,in the canna butter recipe?? A cube,a pound?? Thanks...Irie

{the seed that you sow, is what you shall reap} JAH LOVE

#9 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 09 April 2005 - 08:32 AM

dear beautiful_loser,

I have made special brownies many times before, but whenever i made them i ate them immediatly after they were done baking. But recently, I've gotten a hold of some very potent "special stock" and was wondering if after i cook it whether i should freeze the brownies afterwards. The reason i want to freeze them is because im making a 2 week supply of brownies for 4 people and i dont want them to lose there potentcy.

#10 Rainmahn

Rainmahn

Stranger

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationNear Walkerton Ont.

Posted 19 January 2006 - 07:22 PM

I've been able to keep brownies in the freezer for 6 months, but was unable to keep them longer.HehHeh. A relative let one stay in the freezer for over a year (freezer burned a bit but still potent). I've been toying with the idea that making a whole bunch of brownie batches will be a better way of storing the activated thc, than keeping leaf storage and using on a per batch basis.
I'm not positive but it seems that the brownies get quite a bit better with some cold storage time. I seem to get a lot higher later than when fresh.

Oh by the way.... Too High?????

#11 roadrash

roadrash

Enthusiast

• Members
  • 203 posts
  • Locationpacific ocean

Posted 24 May 2006 - 09:47 PM

thanks for that receipe seabc .. that shits deadly..sleep like a old dog on that, might not get a lot done but sure dream and dream..great for a rainy west coast day..

high tides and red eyes

#12 cubostereo

cubostereo

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationSomewhere Higher

Posted 25 May 2006 - 06:12 PM

This kind of going back to the difference between cookies and brownies, as seabc was saying that shorter cooking times (cookies) lend to a much more upbeat high since the cannabinoids, usually the chemicals that give you a more sedative feel aren't as active yet, the longer the cooking time, the heavier the high, and it is true...
but brownies store much better than cookies so unless you wanna eat everything soon, or have a party coming up, i always go with brownies first because they last longer and they give you a seriously heavier high, which if you are going through the effort of cooking already should be your goal in my opinion...
if you want a more upbeat or psychedelic experience, its not making cookies what helps, its the quality, use some good leaf or hash in your brownies, and it will be the truest form to use cannabis in cooking, truly amazing!

#13 ocbaker

ocbaker

Stranger

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 10:17 AM

if im using 3/4 oz of bud (ground into powder) will that be good for 1 9x9 batch of brownies?
thanks

#14 GeckoPunk

GeckoPunk

Stoner

• Members
  • 508 posts
  • LocationGuerilla, U.S.A.

Posted 18 July 2007 - 12:12 AM

Quote:

if im using 3/4 oz of bud (ground into powder) will that be good for 1 9x9 batch of brownies?
thanks

28.35 grams is an oz.
28.35/4 = 7.0875
28.35 - 7.0875 = 21.2625 grams suggested to make brownies.
(Or 28.35 x .75 = 21.265)

Think about that for a minute. Even if you make 10 brownies, you're still consuming 2 grams of "schwag" per brownie! Of course the high's gonna be crazy and last forever... Granted that's with ideal conditions (Cannabinoids don't get destroyed with the heat and the butter/oil gets filtered w/no loss, etc... all of which is impossible)

Yeah, consuming through food and smoke are greatly different, but if you used an ounce of weed in any cooking recipe, you're just beggin' to get stoned... LoL

To answer your question though, yes, 3/4 of an oz should be good for a 9x9 pan...

Shit, I'm itchin' to subdue my sweet-tooth for some brownies.

~*~Happy Horticulturing!~*~

#15 ocbaker

ocbaker

Stranger

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 02:33 PM

thanks. the brownies turned out great and very potent. it definatly helps to eat them on an empty stomach. just a hint even for the heavy smokers dont eat more then three. i ate three within the spand of about 1/2 hour after they were made and i dont remember the entire day.

#16 bluekitten

bluekitten

Stranger

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationAtl. GA

Posted 22 July 2007 - 05:48 PM

never tried brownies but I hear it's a good high. One thing thou, does it smell? I live in apartments so I'm a little worried 'bout it. My little brother boiled his bong and it was like he spilled bong water everywhere. It was clean thou.

#17 MIDLIFE

MIDLIFE

Stranger

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 12:51 PM

I want to try your recipe but want to make a double batch, using a good grade pot, would you recommend doubling the amount of pot??? Using 2 box mixes??? or should I just stick to 1 box at a time?????

#18 kRoNiKtOkEr

kRoNiKtOkEr

Old hand

• Members
  • 1,071 posts
  • LocationOntario

Posted 02 August 2009 - 03:55 PM

hell go for triple the amount of pot per one box.... try that shit on for size!

#19 Drasil

Drasil

Stranger

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 06:33 AM

Ryan Fink Chef, Cannabis Buyers' Clubs of Canada.

When baking with cannabutter, select recipies that need short cooking times on a low heat (like cookies), or else cannabinoids will break down while cooking.

It has taken me many years, and I have suffered many pains to aquire the secrets held within this recipie. It is the product of my life, the fruit of my loins, my love and honor consumed in flame and then reborn as verdant green gold. A recipe as old as the agricultural union between man and cow lies on this page, use it wisely, and never underestimate the power of the sacred herb.

This recipie allows one to take a relatively small concentration of THC and turn it into ten swift kicks in the ass. I use an average ratio of about 3/4 of an Oz. of shake, leaf, schwag, and general shite to a pound of superdank pot butter.

One must use only the finest unsalted butter in this proscess, as additives in the butter are an insult to cowkind in general and simply abhorrant in my opinion. Heat the butter ever so gently on medium heat in a double boiler until it has melted. Add a relative amount of powdered buds and/or leaf. Next stir in 1/2 teaspoon of salt to fascilitate osmosis. Cook on a low heat as long as desired (the longer the better, but only about a half hour is required).

Once you've fully cooked your butter turn the heat off but leave it on the double boiler. Stir in 2 tbsp. of liquid soya lecitin untill it has fully dissolved into the butter. Set up a second bowl or pot in which you would like to keep your butter until you use it. Line the inside of the second bowl with a layer of double-thick cheesecloth. Pour the butter over the cheesecloth and strain vigorously until you can strain no more. Set the butter to cool in the fridge and use it to enlighten yourself and alleviate pain, stress and sickness

Butterscotch Brownies

Mix 1/2 cup flour and 3 tbsp carob powder
Melt 1/4 cup pot butter (above recipe)
Stir in 1 cup brown sugar
Cool ingredients then beat in 1 egg and 1 teaspoon vanilla
resift it with 1 teaspoon double-acting baking powder and 1/2 teaspoon salt
Stir these ingredients into pot butter mixture.
Add 1 cup nuts or 3/4 cup coconut
Pour batter into 9x9 inch pan.
Bake at 250 for 40 mins.

That's how I've been doing it for more than 10 years now smile. Cannabutter is the way to go. I'm not a fan of eating ground up bud in brownies, so I've been using cannabutter since I have tubs of the stuff. The brownies are delicious and I've finally learned just the right amount to eat. I remember the first time I ate 2 brownies with some cannabutter I had made from my favorite Panama Red.. Man I was soooo wasted. Now I take down about half a medium sized brownie and I'm good to go for about 4hrs. Really great for pain and depression.. Well, in my opinion anyway. I guess I dont need to say, be careful, some of you guys have already found out how potent it can be when you eat it lol. Everything in moderation. wink

#20 ilovebrownies

ilovebrownies

Stranger

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 03:40 AM

when you say a shake in your recipe, what is a shake?
Thanks