Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      21 Oct
    Dove

just had a bowl of black tuna. After a long strech of using a vape, the feeling of resiny lips is a deja vu.

Show comments (2)
View All Updates

What is cocaine usually cut with?

• Please log in to reply
132 replies to this topic

#101 gotti

gotti

Enthusiast

• Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 09:48 AM

inositol some times visit the site in my sig for more details

#102 Bolivar

Bolivar

Stranger

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 07:03 AM

Baby laxative? Why does everyone say that...honestly do none of you have kids or do you believe in everything you hear?

Baby laxatives tend to be more glycerine based suppositories and such, not a nice white powder that chops up nice with blow. Creatine yes, baby laxative not so much. Most people I know use a lidocaine powder or creatine. And why do they cut it? Profit. Besides "uncut" coke really doesn't exist that much outside of South America since it gets stomped on six ways to Sunday before it reaches your nose. It's not just your dirtbag dealer cutting it you know.

The only coke I've seen that I was sure was uncut was a half kilo jar of pharmaceutical cocaine hydrochloride.

The reason people say baby laxative is because that's exactly what some people (myself included) used to use to cut powder coke with...

Here's the brand I used:

We bought it in solid cakes wrapped in paper and shaved it off with a razor blade. It was pretty and crystalline like coke, and it was tasteless. And you'd have to ingest a LOT of it for it to affect you. You'd have to eat at least a spoonful of it.

I've had coke in all forms, including coca paste (pastel is what the Peruvians in SF called it), and uncut powder. Uncut coke is good for basing, but please, don't tell me you guys snort a lot of it... You don't know WTF you're talking about when you say that. I used to cut my own powder for my own use (we're talking '70s here - I haven't been near coke in 25 years...), and I did it because it was MUCH more pleasant that way, and didn't cause nosebleeds or polyps. If you're going to inject it or base it, however, uncut coke is the way to go.

#103 totn

totn

Stranger

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 09:23 PM

If it is to fine and powder like you can re-rock it with acetone a paint thiner from any hardware store it also numbs the users mouth ta-da

#104 loOove33

loOove33

Stranger

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 01:47 PM

How can you tell if your cocaine is cut with some kind of numbing agent??

#105 mikeyzero(40 grit)

mikeyzero(40 grit)

Carpal Tunnel

• Members
  • 3,015 posts
  • Locationdetroit area MI usa

Posted 16 October 2010 - 08:08 AM

The gang banger you bought it from says its "good shit'

#106 chucksline

chucksline

Stranger

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 06:04 PM

Creatine is becoming the most common cut because must people don't kno how to rerock properly so dumb dealers mix it and smash it in a compactor to make it appear rocky

#107 bluntman slim

bluntman slim

Stranger

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 10:00 PM

raw

#108 TheGuy_Eh

TheGuy_Eh

Veteran

• Members
  • 1,263 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 07:59 AM

I lol'd so hard, I pooped a little. I've seen many things in my life and it never stops amazing me how black market salesman do business.

What is the diff. between his oral temp. and rectal temp?

#109 blueridge_bandit

blueridge_bandit

Carpal Tunnel

• Members
  • 2,846 posts
  • Locationum, yeah, about that......

Posted 21 December 2010 - 03:56 PM

haha.

i am not a mod btw.
it just had to be colored blue because of my name that has blue in it.

#110 blue skies

blue skies

Carpal Tunnel

• Members
  • 2,475 posts
  • LocationErycinian Highland

Posted 23 December 2010 - 03:18 AM

Quote:

ha ha ha ha
gangbanger tested; snorter approved

-blue skies

#111 Guest_diago_*

Guest_diago_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 April 2011 - 03:56 AM

Hey Big g ROCK MACHINE bitch and for the rest of you pure Caffeine is the best coke cut it keeps it strong like the ROCK MACHINE!!! Only Pure Caffeine is a good cut and Fuck 81

#112 Guest_diago_*

Guest_diago_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 April 2011 - 04:06 AM

Never buy HA 81 coke its cut with numbing agents like benzocaine and lidocaine that or bathtub speed methcathinone. Go see the other riders out laws, bandidos, mongols or the ROCK MACHINE for better shit. Fuck hells angesl and there novocaine bunk shit.

#113 JONNIE BANANAS

JONNIE BANANAS

Stoner

• Members
  • 435 posts
  • LocationOutside Chicago

Posted 17 April 2011 - 08:23 PM

Well, I think I just learned a few things I will never put to use.

I have tried coke about 20 times in my life (usually did multiple lines throughout a night), all different situations, and all was fun IMO.

I dont see whats so addictive about it, you get that comedown about a half hour in, then do another line, but the next day was... just another day for me so it just doesnt make any sense.

I havent a fucking clue what it was cut with or how pure, but it did the job nicely, i wouldnt call any of the coke ive done bad coke. Also havent ever burned my nose from coke.

I have never done crack, or meth, or heroin but I believe they are very addictive from what ive seen on TV(aside from they might of been in some extacy I have tried) I dont get why people abuse that either. I never felt the need to do extacy after it wears off either, usually go to sleep and wake up... absolutly fine.

I often crave weed though, in a good way. I enjoy everything from either packing a bowl or rolling a blunt, to smoking it, to feling it, all over again. Ive herd some say they wish they could push a button and get high, what a boring way to do it, I even enjoy going out and buying bud, is that weird?

Remember prohibition, It didn't work.

#114 DeeJay

DeeJay

Journeyman

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 28 April 2011 - 12:51 PM

NO DOZE! crushed and baked with acetone at a very low temp

Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die.

#115 the_dank_one

the_dank_one

Pooh-Bah

• Members
  • 1,650 posts
  • LocationKnee deep in bullsh*t

Posted 29 April 2011 - 02:27 AM

fun fact.
the human body cannot stand more than 80% pure flake...anybody tells you other wise is full of shit.you will die it is normally cut with ether .... but thats done at the factory.when it comes here then it gets the shit stomped right out of it you usually wind up with blow that is like on 30/40% actual coke... wanna get rid of that cut? rub the bag on a tv the static will seperate it.

READING IS FUNDAMENTAL..SO DO SOME DAMN IT!

#116 Here forguidence

Here forguidence

Stranger

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 07:31 AM

Hey guys I'm new to this site. And I am in serch of some awnsers. My friends got his hand on some powder and saids he wants to cut it to get more out of it . However we are both very unsure with how this works and the methods he can use. Please would someone help us and inform use on the best method in which we could use in order to get the most fmfrom the powder and at the same time keep the high of the drug as high ad possible. We need someone who knows exactly what there talking about with experience in this area. My friend has around 28g of powder so that's the figure were working with. We need to know what could be added to that and how much of it.......
Please help
me help a friendd???????

#117 UrbanOrganics

UrbanOrganics

Old hand

• Members
  • 954 posts
  • LocationI like to go places.

Posted 20 May 2011 - 12:41 PM

First post is asking how to cut cocaine for distribution? Wow.

#118 the_dank_one

the_dank_one

Pooh-Bah

• Members
  • 1,650 posts
  • LocationKnee deep in bullsh*t

Posted 21 May 2011 - 02:39 AM

ditto ID WTF

READING IS FUNDAMENTAL..SO DO SOME DAMN IT!

#119 Organic Gardener

Organic Gardener

Organic Guru

• Members
  • 5,035 posts
  • LocationCannafornia

Posted 23 May 2011 - 04:36 AM

well whatever you cut it with you're still a scummy asshole.
good luck though WTF

Organic Mafia: California chapter

Posted Image

#120 weedmen

weedmen

Pot Head

• Members
  • 3,859 posts
  • Locationsomewere over the rainbow

Posted 23 May 2011 - 05:17 AM

turned my stomack just reading this shit ..what the fucks wrong with people ..

250K people die everyday,if everyone prayed everyday for them,250K people would still die everyday