What is cocaine usually cut with?

sounds like good advice to me scope. When I hung around people in the coke business, they would cook it to see what the percentage was. Typical stuff they got was between 75-80% But I've also seen shit as low as 35% Too bad it gets cut with all that shit. I haven't done it in probably 8-10 years myself. But I do smoke pot,so I will likely be a helpless coke and heroin addict very soon I would imagine.

Guest SamHill

The best thing you could do for everyone involved is to Tell your friend you do NOT want to take that chance and would advise him to get out of the Bizzness before your spending all your spare time either in jail,doing community service work,taking drug test for your probation officer and/or reporting to your probation officer with your bi-weekly probation fines and fee's that will be after you have paid the court cost and any monetary penalties the courts put on you.

Not to mention you dont seem to be very Street smart. If you dont know anyone personally that you can ask these questions then you are in the wrong line of "work".

Anyone that has an Oz of coke should have at least 10 people that could turn that sht into crack or anything else you might want to know.

Just leave it alone, Let the people that have nothing to loose and don't mind spending time in jail/prison.

It's not worth it in the long run or short run, depends on how long it takes them to catch you. And it causes crime.

But do what you want and good luck . You'll need it.

Coke is bad. Yes people do cut it with baby laxative. If you get very good close to pure coke it makes you have to shit... This is bc coke is a stimulant... as is a cigarette(which both can make you have to shit.) The people use baby laxative bc it wont make you blow your ass hole out like other laxatives... Therefore when coke is cut with baby laxative the user will have to shit and will be tricked into thinking it is very good.

THE END

the Mexican cartels have been cutting Columbian coke with meth since

2000 with increasing frequency

even a cia release has said so

this meth is the draino type toxic meth

one Mexicans have it it is cut

40% coke 50% meth 10% other amphetamines

rich ppl get coke direct from peru now

My first post on this site but been lurking for years. Hi everybody!

Just wanted to put in my most recent 2cents on a very important topic. I live in southern Ontario Canada, not gonna list the city, but we get a lot of crap coke. I've been doing the stuff around here for a few years now and I've only recently found some of the best stuff I've done. I've known a number of dealers over the years and known them well enough to ask them about cutting and their personal experiences, but from what I've learned about 95% of people who come into contact with it cut it. Around here it's almost always baby laxatives, benzocaine to numb the face, or creatine. Probably all three, and more. Just imagine the dude who imports it picking up say 10mil worth from a pure batch. If he cuts that at 20%, he'd make at least a couple Mil profit. Then the next dude cuts it and makes another extra 100grand profit, and so on and so forth until it gets to you and it's 4% coke and 96% shit. But you don't notice because of the placebo affect, you assume it'll hit you so it does, and you've never done 90-100% pure so you have nothing to compare it too. That's why people keep buying shit coke, and every dealer it passes through makes extra bank compared to what they should.

Also,recently I've read reports of fentanyl being cut into coke, but I don't understand why. Yes, it may be addicting, but that doesn't make you money when your customers keep dying. Street coke isn't safe anymore, and I hate it

Better off ordering from the dark Web if you can.

And if you HAVE to resort to street coke, look up a washing tutorial. You'll end up with less coke, but it'll be purer and last you way longer,by at least 2x. Also no drips/burns. And it looks beautifully shiny when done. Not like plain white chunks.

Ps: sti's can be spread from nose to nose while sharing bills which is why I ALWAYS use my own, even in a large group. Rolled up bills fit perfectly in 00 gauge spacers when storing it for later.

Tldr: coke is cut like shit. Look up how to wash it, or order on the dark Web. Never share a bill.

Edited by wingchangwow

Does anyone do coke like I did back in the day?  Thought it was all crack these days,

Street coke was fine back then in the late 70's when an oz was $500.  Grab a hotel room and party a room full of people for a week then sneak out the back door to do it again at another hotel. :D

♪♫ Those were the days my friend, We thought they'd never end . . . ♪♪♫ :rotflmao:

:peace:

Here in the UK they have a bad habit of cutting Cocaine with Cocaine synthetics or derivatives like Lignocaine/Lidocaine or Novocaine/Procaine because buying bulk is so cheap.

This has proved to be fatal by stopping peoples hearts, a friend of a friend back in 2007 died of a heat attack brought on by cheap street coke cut with Novocaine.

Peace. :)