Jump to content
STIGGY

Stiggy's Place A Place for all The Psychos to hang and have fun talking weed

Recommended Posts

35 minutes ago, STIGGY said:

 

EVERY Redneck needs one of THESE ! LOL   That's better than 'Big Billy Bass' !

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LMAO I thought it was a badly taxidermied  cat until it moved. Guy sounds like he is from the same place as the sapranos is set in.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Shadey said:

LMAO I thought it was a badly taxidermied  cat until it moved. Guy sounds like he is from the same place as the sapranos is set in.

Forget About-it LOL

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's what I had to tell my dentist this morning, when she recommended a laser cleaning,and two more crowns...FuggetAboutIt...At least until after the holidays...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@1BillionDollars

5EmOp2rS_20181209071722.jpeg

I have to ask did you pay her before or after the sweet sugar? LOL

She would be like an ice crean=m cone to me

I would licked her all over to catch the drips , and then eat the cone

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, STIGGY said:

@1BillionDollars

5EmOp2rS_20181209071722.jpeg

I have to ask did you pay her before or after the sweet sugar? LOL

She would be like an ice crean=m cone to me

I would licked her all over to catch the drips , and then eat the cone

Richard Pryor Quote... " That bitch was so fine, I wanted to suck her daddys dick "    LOL

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  1. Its a shame she has to cover her face LOL
  2. Image result for girl with ugly nose
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, STIGGY said:
  1. Its a shame she has to cover her face LOL
  2. Image result for girl with ugly nose

Paper Bag !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hey Bud

I was working on my Crapsmans yt4000 tractor the drive belt is screwed again

So I dropped and pulled the blade deck

Looked up under there and saw what I was expecting to see frozen pulleys and a stuck belt

Now replacing the idler pulleys is easy but getting the stuck belt out from under the transaxle pulley where it slipped and jam itdelf in good

Hence the no drive situation

I can cut the belt but it is still jam under the rear hydrostatic drive pulley

It should be in the slot.

What say you, cut the belt and just try to pull it it with my other tractor LOL

This shit always happens to me , never can be a quick fix

MoFo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, STIGGY said:

hey Bud

I was working on my Crapsmans yt4000 tractor the drive belt is screwed again

So I dropped and pulled the blade deck

Looked up under there and saw what I was expecting to see frozen pulleys and a stuck belt

Now replacing the idler pulleys is easy but getting the stuck belt out from under the transaxle pulley where it slipped and jam itdelf in good

Hence the no drive situation

I can cut the belt but it is still jam under the rear hydrostatic drive pulley

It should be in the slot.

What say you, cut the belt and just try to pull it it with my other tractor LOL

This shit always happens to me , never can be a quick fix

MoFo

What if you cut away as much of the old belt as you can, Install a new belt, crank it up , and sling out the stuck piece ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Harry Budmiser said:

You working on the mower today,Stig...or are you snowed -in ?

I was just out working on my spare cutter but no bagger, battery was almost dead and bad gas in carb took a while to start and then a charge on battery

Chopped up some leaves for now , hopefully I get my other mower which has a big badder going to pick them up.

Too cold to be laying on ground today, maybe tomorrow .

New Belt won't be here until latter toady so............................................

I am thinking putting new belt on like you said but leave it long on one side so I can pull it out at the same time someone drives it forward

I had it do this 5 yrs ago and I can not remember how I got it unstuck , but I remember it was a bitch for sure

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good luck man hope it goes smoothly for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, i gots me some farmin' to do today....Move the little seedlings out of my bedroom closet,and plant them in their permanent homes,out in the shed,and fire up one set of QBs over them....get everything back on auto -pilot, so I can leave bro-in-law in charge of watering while I go see mama for the holiday week...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.