rrslogan

Headache lasting hasn’t gone away days after smoking for the first time

Hey guy I smked for the first time a couple days ago and I’ve had a very bad headache ever since it’s feels like there’s immense pressure on my head and everything’s in a cloudy haze, I only took like 3 hits.  I’m scared don’t know if I fried my brain or what but I feel like shit . It doesn’t go away after I sleep it’s constantly  pulsating 😓

• Like 1

Hi rrslogan and welcome to CC.

You won't fry your brain on 3 hits from a joint.

I have had a headache occasionally when using high CBD quantities, but that always goes after a while.

Weed can lower blood pressure, but that would not be, still affecting you now. Low blood pressure will cause those symptoms but so will a lot of other things.

Do you take any other medications?

I would go and see your doctor if you are concerned.

• Like 1

"Hey guy I smked for the first time a couple days ago..."

What were you smoking? Was it yours or someone else's? Natural or synthetic?

It was either my mom or my dads I really need this shit to go away though , It had fell on the grounds that’s where I found it    there was about half left 

and idk what kind it was but they grow stuff     Like a greeen and orange color 

no i only take pain meds shadey,  but i don't think the doctors the best idea because i don't want my pops to know im smoking their shit     

How long did your headaches last 

B/c i still have it 2 days later 

My headache would not last more than 2-3 hours after.

So one of your parents were smoking and dropped half a joint and you picked it up a finished it off?

Are you in Canada?

My thoughts would be towards synthetic or mold... Someone else discarded this, maybe they got a headache.

• Like 1

Good point, I was thinking why would someone dump half a joint.

• Like 1

Damn I’m a dumbass so did I fuck my self up for good or is there a way to get rid of the headaches 😫

You smoked something someone else discarded. I think I'd see a doctor if I'd had a headache this long. Consider it a lesson learned.

I would tell one of your parents at least, so they can be prepared for when you see a doctor.

They won't treat you without testing for what is wrong, but they are going to ask what was in the joint. After this amount of time though anything in normal cannabis would not be affecting you now.

You may be creating the problem, as a psychosomatic symptom of your anxiety, about smoking the joint and frying your brain.

II know I should but I don’t want to get in trouble and after I finished the joint I put it back on the ground, then my mom threw it away when she was cleaning up.  I really regret smoking weed this just sucks nuts. And I I feel an actual headache how could it be anxiety ?

As an ex psychoanalyst, I can quite confidently say, stress and anxiety can cause your body all kinds of actual, and  psychosomatic symptoms, from blindness, paraplegia, deafness, split personality, irritable bowel syndrome and migraines are very common as well.

You can sit about, wondering what is happening to you, until something does, or does not happen, if you want to take that chance, or you tell a doctor and get yourself checked out.

Pain is how your body tells you you have a problem, if you have a constant pain in your head, probably the most important part of your body, you should not ignore it.

We are not doctors, we can only offer you a very limited amount of information.

How is your dad doing, does he have any symptoms from smoking the first half of the joint you picked up?

Thanks for asking I think he’s fine there always smoking he probably didn’t even notice. I thought smoking weed would be cool a lot of the other kids at my school do this shit and this has never happened to them .

4 hours ago, rrslogan said:

And also my blood pressure is 106/56

I have Hypotension, (low bp), too but rarely get headaches.  Do you have a home bp tester?  You should test a few times a day for a bit and keep a little diary on what you get for a few days at least to see if it's intermittent or constant.  There's all sorts of treatments for hypertension or high bp but nothing really for the low end other than caffeine and salt.  I'm cool with the caffeine part and drink coffee from the time I get up until I go to bed.  For extra salt I use the pink Himalayan sea salt as it doesn't taste as salty and has 84 trace elements in it.  Much healthier than plain old sodium chloride.

I'd be seeing a doc about those headaches.

• Like 1

If you're dad is fine then I don't think you have a problem from the joint anymore.

Your blood pressure is low, and smoking a joint will lower it more, in most cases, which can reduce the oxygen to your brain causing headaches. Low blood pressure will make you feel groggy, like you are very tired. Blood pressure that is lower than 90/60 on either number or both is considered very low and should be checked out.

You may have

Neurally mediated hypotension: Unlike orthostatic hypotension, this disorder causes blood pressure to drop after standing for long periods, leading to symptoms such as dizziness, headaches, nausea and fainting. This condition primarily affects young people and occurs because of a miscommunication between the heart and the brain.

Well I appreciate the feedback , I just don’t get how right after I smoked the headaches started and have continued without going away . Hopefully it has to do with blood pressure. I keep reading stuff about sides effects of k2 and spice and how they cause strokes and brain damage. although I’m pretty sure it was regular weed , why would my dad smoke that synthetic shit if he grows stuff as well. Hopefully it has to do with blood pressure . I’m a straight A student I can’t have this affect my performance I just want to feel normal again.