mjMikey

Let me introduce myself: Hey, I'm mjMikey.

My username is mjMikey. I'll keep that even though the Manitoba government is going back to the stone age and has kept cannabis illegal and will keep it illegal even after the rest of Canada goes legal. That's why I won't use my real full name. I just joined CC Forum a couple of days ago. I've been reading Cannabis Culture the hard copy for over 20 years until it disappeared off the magazine shelves in stores. CC taught me how to grow and I've been a grower for 30 years. I saved all my old copies. I've read this a million times but I have to ask this question because in 30 years of growing I've always gone against recommendations to only feed your seedlings water in their first few days until they get their second set of leaves. I've been feeding my seedlings after a week of pure water with a weak nutrient solution and have always had great results. Why do all the Gurus tell you to wait until your seedlings have their second set of leaves? I've never had any 'burnt' babies doing it my way.

• Like 2

High mjMikey

Manitoba isn't keeping pot illegal just growing it won't be allowed.  The courts will be busy dealing with all the BS about re-legalization for years to come.  The lawyers will be the ones getting rich while the taxpayer foots the bill.

I hear that all the time from people that you shouldn't feed sprouts for up to two weeks but that's fine if you sprout in real dirt with nutrients already in it,  When starting in rockwool or other soilless media they are starving before they get their first set of true leaves and need something to feed on.  I like using seaweed fertilizer or very dilute, (say 1/8 strength), hydro nutes in the water I use to wet the mix they sprout in.  Gets them off to a good start.  You don't want to start in 'hot' soil tho.

• Like 1

Hi MJ Mikey, welcome to CC.

I think it's easier for new grower's not to feed seedlings, and burn them up.

So if they read it's good to do it, they are going to do it. It will depend on what people grow in, DWC will require nutes straight off, same with coco, but if you have a reasonably good soil you are not really going to need to feed them straight away.

Labrat beat me to it 😒

Hey Lab Rat and Shadey, thank you for zee welcome! I wanted to “reply” to both of you separately but there was no reply button at the bottom so I had to start a new topic to talk back. If you guys answer back about my growing questions and political comments, thank you but I won’t keep talking on the “Introduce yourself” thread because that would be “hijacking” right?

(I found this space to reply  after I wrote this --you can see I don't know much about computers and forums HaHa!)

This is to Lab Rat: I started growing in dirt in old coffee cans with old Columbian or Mexican seeds on my mom’s balcony between my grad year in high school and my first year at Western University in London Ontario. I often wonder to this day why people in southern Ontario call themselves “Westerners”! When my first plants got about 4’ high I had to strip them and hide the leaves to dry and smoke later cause my mom invited friends for dinner and the husband was a RCMP! This was in 1978.

I did lots of cool jobs to put myself through university from dishwasher, truck driver, laundry Maid...until I got my first real teaching job then quit for a while to go gold mining. I did that for three years and saved up enough money to so I could eventually work (teach) my way across Canada to BC where I planned to settle and grow commercially (illegally!). I love Nova Scotia but decided it would be too cold to grow Guerrilla style and settled on BC after I met Marc Emery. While I was teaching kids in school science English and math, I went home after work and learned how to grow! After I started reading High Times and Cannabis Culture to learn how to grow, I got into hydroponics from all the ads in the magazines. After doing that in secret for a few years in rented houses, I decided hydro was more trouble than it was worth and went back to soil. Now I use Sunshine mix fortified with my secret soil recipe. It’s not really secret but I made it up myself after reading how. That’s why I’ve always started feeding my baby seedlings a weak nute solution after the first week of straight water and have always done good by that so I’m glad you validated my choices.

The reason I said Manitoba is gone illegal is because I haven’t bought weed for years and sold my own! I would never buy weed from zee government anyway cause I hate all governments. (With zee exception of zee BC govt cause zee RCMP have never bothered us up here in zee middle of nowhere! --even when they fly over our greenhouses, wind turbines and solar panels and know we’re here!) I’ve always grown in secret and now that I left Manitoba way back and started up in BC in zee mountains I built a great “Clan” of my family and closest friends and we’ve never got a license but have always grown wicked “organic” on our “secret” hideout “plantation”. (We’ve recently learned how to disguise our panels and turbines so when the whole cuntry finally really becomes “legal” we’ll have disappeared off zee face of zee Earth!) Weed should be legal to grow if we’re supposed to be “legal” so that’s why I say F#$% Manitoba. Now I sell to licensed Dispensaries in Vansterdam under the table! I’m not licensed, but they are! Ha Ha. My dispensary customers tell me they’d rather buy from me cause they know I grow quality organic (which their customers love!) and sell to them cheaper then the licensed guys! The government tells the licensed guys to use chemicals for their medical marijuana crops...Go figure! The Canadian and American governments are more corrupt then zee Hells Angels! (And of course I don’t trust those MoFo’s either!) Thanks again for your advice Lab Rat!

This is to Shadey: Hey Shadey, I think its cool you’re a grower in Nova Scotia. I loved Nova Scotia when I hung out there on my way to Newfoundland, but decided on settling in the BC mountains close to zee coast where its warmer. I don’t grow in my greenhouses in zee winter and we use a converted abandoned mining drift (horizontal tunnel in rock) for our winter growing. We got Solar and Wind for our main electric and a bio-diesel generator as back up power. There’s even an old pure water spring we get all our water for in the drift! Thanks for your advice in feeding my babies the way I’ve always done. When Cannabis Culture went off the selves I stopped reading it so I lost all my knowledge of the “lingo” you guys use now for growing. What do you mean by, “DWC”?-what does it stand for? Now that I discovered your awesome CC Forum is alive and well, I’m going to learn all the lingo back again! Thanks for your advice Shadey! I'm an old dog now but I can still learn new tricks!

• Like 2

DWC is deep water culture.

I wish I could set up a wind turbine and solar power, did you do it yourself or did you hire someone to set it up for you?

• Like 1

I should have known this cause it rang a bell: DWC. It rang a bell because I recently bought a new hydroponic system to play with and experiment with new strains. My system is called “CC” Under Current”! I found it a while back when I was looking for CC—Cannabis Culture mag. It’s really weird cause right before all the fuss about them talking about legalization, my beloved CC mag disappeared off the shelves because “the word” was that the magazine was “too illegal” That’s BS I know, but our stupid government works in mysterious ways. Like God. I don’t like God either. I’m a Gnostic and believe the Christian God is really the Devil and the real God is what Christians think is zee Devil. The real God didn’t create the world but his jealous brother the Devil did. There’s really no Hell just Heaven and when we die we are happy and young again... blaw blaw blaw. That’s why the world is a beautiful place but a horrifying one as well where people and animals kill other animals to survive. The real God was pretty impressed with the creation of his brother but saw that all the living things had no soul, so He gave Life Soul, Baby! Now plants, people and every living and non-living thing has a “soul”. I’m a meat-eater but feel guilty about killing all those nice moose and buffalo for my meat, but go figure! I got about 5000 plants to harvest multiple times during the year cause of my cool greenhouse/mine shaft set up and I still STILL feel BAD about killing all those beautiful plants I raised from babies just to get High and make a living. Zee only way I feel better is logically knowing that all my girls would just die anyway soon after if I didn’t harvest. So this new system I got to play with is called a Current Culture Under Current and uses zee principles of DWC. I’m too busy but a guy could easily build one himself but I bought mine and they’re friggin expensive! But I tried it cause I heard it grows MJ FAST! So its a good system to experiment with new strains. It’s pretty cool, and it DOES grow plants fast. But with all the “plumbing” and air, I still think its a pain in the ass. In my main operation we use dirt and we re-cycle our dirt so growing all those plants is no big deal and pretty straight forward. Way back, before I got to BC and was using hydroponics for the first time the power would go off where I lived and I always freaked out cause I was afraid “dead water” would kill my plants. I didn’t really know what I was doing back then and no power for a few minutes didn’t hurt my plants, I did! By suffocating them by letting my water get too warm and caused root rot. With my new play system that’s never gonna happen cause I got a water chiller. My failed first attempt with DWC 20 years ago made me vow that when I got to BC and found a good place to squat and set up my grow I would power zee whole shebang with Solar & Wind. I studied and studied this while I was still teaching and learning to grow at zee same time. Summer holidays me and my girlfriend would go quading looking for a great location to grow and we found one at the end of an old mining/logging road. Zee really cool thing was that this little valley we found in zee first set of mountains also had an abandoned mine. Being an Ex-gold miner I knew how to drill in solid rock and got an old Jack-Leg drill and drilled my own holes for the mounts for my solar and wind turbines. As we got bigger and richer we could eventually afford to pay a company to install our dual system. These guys were real pros and we met them as “customers”. They loved our weed and we could trust them to never rat us out and we’re still friends. Now adays the price of Solar has really come down, but unless you’re an electrician, I recommend just hiring a solar and wind company to set you up –the real expensive part though is all the batteries you need. You need good batteries to store your power from the panels and turbines when there’s no wind and its too cloudy or rainy. BC is famous for its rain so that’s why we got wind turbines as well cause on zee West Coast there’s most always good wind. We got all our batteries safe and warm in our old mine shaft where we grow winters. So Shadey, if you’re “wishing” to have a system like mine, its just like when we were young and “wished” we could live off growing our own. We’re just rare souls who had the balls to take ACTION from our dreams and wishes and make them a reality! You can do zee same with getting your own wind and solar for your plantation in beautiful Nova Scotia! You’re part of the country is perfect for wind and solar on account of all zee wind and sun you guys get so close to zee Atlantic. You ever heard of Atlantis? In the book, “Finger Prints of the Gods” Graham Hanncock says scientists have found palm tree fosils and massive stone man-made structures under the miles of ice and says Antarctica is the real Atlantis they say “sunk”. It didn’t sink, it just moved like all zee other continents! But hey, that’s a whole different story but if you like to read, that’s a good book to check out.

• Like 2

For a guy that starts off offering to edit and improve an old post you sure could apply some of that to your own posts.  Really hard to read a solid block of rambling text. lol

Sounds like you're doing what I should have done decades ago.  Grew my first buds in '78 too in 5gal pots of dirt and sheep crap dug up at my father-in-law's farm near Red Deer, Alberta.  We lived in Calgary at the time.  Lots of T-12 shop lights and barely an idea about what I was doing.  All my friends were impressed as hell tho as most of the pot in town was the old Mexican brick weed.  I was a cab driver then and found decent pot that I used the bags seed from to grow my first buds.  2 Maui Wowie, 2 Thai Stick, 2 Jamacian Red Hair and 2 Mexi.  I've come a long way since then but never grew for profit.  Still don't as it never seemed right to me.

Power ain't cheap here at 23.5¢/kwh.  King Ralph deregulated power back around 1999 or so before we moved up north and it's all run by Amerikan companies now that somehow get away with ripping everyone off.  We get a bill split in two parts.  Cost of power then a bunch of charges for transportation, delivery etc etc.  Those extra charges can be up to 3x the cost of the actual power used.  Wish I could use natural gas to run my lights as that's dirt cheap here. :)

Some of the bud from my first real grow in '78.

78_Grow_Book01.jpg

Looking lots better now.

OG18BudzWellCured.jpg

peace.gif

• Like 1

16 hours ago, mjMikey said:

“Finger Prints of the Gods” Graham Hanncock says scientists have found palm tree fosils and massive stone man-made structures under the miles of ice and says Antarctica is the real Atlantis they say “sunk”. It didn’t sink, it just moved like all zee other continents! But hey, that’s a whole different story but if you like to read, that’s a good book to check out. 

Yes I have read that book, read most of Graham Hancock's books.

I believe that Antarctica was a tropical island before the earth moved on its axis.

A lot of Greek writers in early times all report that Atlantis sank after a cataclysm, but who knows that may have been 20,000 years before they were writing about it.

I will have to start looking into the costs of wind and solar, we are going to have to move house next year, so I am looking for a property with running water, to try and get some hydro going as well, to cover all the bases. Probably the cheapest way as I won't need a tower, or a load of Solar panels.

So I am just putting my wishes out into the eithers and hopefully the universe will do it's job and make it happen, not God. Our gods are aliens, who genetically engineered the local population here, when they arrived.

9 hours ago, Shadey said:

Yes I have read that book, read most of Graham Hancock's books.

I believe that Antarctica was a tropical island before the earth moved on its axis.

A lot of Greek writers in early times all report that Atlantis sank after a cataclysm, but who knows that may have been 20,000 years before they were writing about it.

I will have to start looking into the costs of wind and solar, we are going to have to move house next year, so I am looking for a property with running water, to try and get some hydro going as well, to cover all the bases. Probably the cheapest way as I won't need a tower, or a load of Solar panels.

So I am just putting my wishes out into the eithers and hopefully the universe will do it's job and make it happen, not God. Our gods are aliens, who genetically engineered the local population here, when they arrived.

Absolutely Shadey! Graham Hancock is one cool writer! “They” call him a “speculative archaeologist”, or maybe that’s what he calls himself, but why I think he’s so cool is that he backs up every theory he lays out with hard evidence in combination with his way of, “thinking outside zee box”. I also believe aliens created humans by inter-breeding with existing Earth lifeforms. I never considered this until I read, “The Biggest Secret” by David Icke. Then to really blow my mind, I read Graham’s “Fingerprints of the Gods” right after! That’s another book I recommend if you’re into this sort of thing: I discovered the Gnostic philosophy through Graham’s book “Talisman”. I think he only devotes several pages to their history but those 20-40 pages also explained a lot for me. Then after those two books I started watching the “6ft. Under” series and the writer of that series weaved in a lot of that Gnostic/Buddhist thinking to explain what happens to us after our bodies conk out. Zee SPIRIT lives on and for the “real” god there is no punishment for the evil because everyone no matter how evil goes straight to paradise where they are young and strong forever and happy and can either stay that way or come back down to earth to try and make up for what they fucked up here. Wouldn’t it be cool to meet Hitler in Heaven as a happy artist (what he really wanted to be in zee first place) and sit down with him and smoke a joint and hear him admit how crazy he got and all his victims behind him going, “Yeah, Hitler put us through living Hell but its all OK now cause we’re here now in this other world with all our old friends and family and we can forgive him and we’re young and strong now too and everything’s cool by us!” I always thought Christianity was a real mind-fuck and these cool dudes Hancock and Icke explained everything for me!

I think you’re smart about moving. Get a place by zee ocean that’s on high elevation so you won’t get washed out if the ocean levels rise faster than expected. I recommend a good 75ft. from sea level to be safe. Cause David Icke notes scientists, who prove the main cause of global warming isn’t really pollution (but I’m glad our stupid governments believe that cause they’re finally getting off their big fat asses to clean things up around here) its the Sun itself that’s coming back into zee “Age of Aquarius” and is heating up after 23,000 years of a cooling cycle. Graham also demonstrates how the sea levels were much higher before the polar ice caps were formed and all the planet was once tropical. I wanna live to be at least 800 like Moses but when I do finally kick zee bucket, the first thing I’m going to do as a spirit is go back in time to visit the dinosaurs and watch how zee Great Pyramids were really built! Did you know there’s a pyramid in Mexico called, “The Pyramid of the Sun” that’s way bigger than the pyramids in Egypt?

That’s the cool thing about our mine shaft winter grow. We were just scouting for a good place to homestead and set up our greenhouses when me and my girl discovered that old mine shaft with pure spring water running right through it! That was the clincher and with my mining experience we were easily able to make all the conversions to make it zee perfect winter grow! Having grid power in your new place is also a good idea Shadey. Just so you have power to build and then as a back-up, but I really do recommend you seriously look at the NUMBERS for setting up solar and wind. They both pay off an excellent ROI in about 5 years if you get enough battery storage. We ordered all the panels, mounts and wiring, installed the mounts and built all our solar arrays ourselves and helped the boys who came to build our turbines. (They’re cool vertical “egg beater” turbines like what Kevin Costner had on his cool trimaran in Water World. His brother’s a scientist and built that amazing boat from a French racing trimaran and all the shit on that boat really works!) Then we just hired an electrician to hook it all up to our batteries. We’re so far out, we can’t even hook up to the grid but we’re equipped if they ever get out this far. Probably not in our lifetime though and that’s the way we like it! We’re just a couple hours quad ride to the Pacific whenever we feel like some ocean fun and checking out zee Killer Whales, but we set up our green houses first by a pure fresh-water mountain stream, then built our solar and wind and developed the old mine tunnel that goes straight in to our mountainside off the old logging/mining dirt road. Its part of zee first range from zee coast.

I do get carried away rapping with you and I’m so glad I joint this forum but I better get going. But one last thing: I have a growing question for you cause it sounds like you’ve been growing for a while like me. We’re trying out a new LED. This thing is so powerful the company recommends starting your seedlings at 48 inches below the light. So I did, and they popped up great and started growing fine. But at about 2 inches, I noticed them starting to stretch. When seedlings do this they’re looking for more light, yeah? I added more dirt to support the baby stalks (that today looked like they were getting ready tip over from zee weight of the baby new leaves that are growing like gangbusters) and then I had the idea that the stretching was because my new light was too high up so I’ve been lowering it gradually so it gets to the optimum growing height so the babies just grow right without burning. LED lighting technology is still relatively new (compared to our HID, CMD  and HPS lamps we're used to using) and I think the builders of these things don’t really understand all there is to know about it so I’ve decided to test their instructions and get closer with the new LED slowly. What do you think?

• Like 1

I am not sure about sea frontage, even at 75 feet above sea level, a nice fairly fast moving river would be good. My PC is playing up ATM, I have no internet. Typing on my phone is hard with my shaky hands, so I will give you proper reply, on Wednesday when my new network card shows up. I will just say this for now.

The pyramid of the sun complex is very interesting. Did you know it produces a sound harmonic of the earth's MHz resonance.

There is a bigger pyramid in the Antarctic, you know, as well as pyramids in Europe, Russia and China.

I was thinking the other day, how much better would a weed plant grow in a pyramid?

There used to be a grow system thingy you could buy in a pyramid shape years ago.  Gather it didn't do much as I haven't seen much of those lately.

I pretty much feel that all these trippy things like pyramid powers etc are a placebo effect that works with your mind-set.  If you think they help they probably will.  Kinda like the same mumbo-jumbo your family doctor does with anti-depressants. ;)

As to going back to look at the dinosaurs when you die or meeting dead family members et al, good luck with that.  After we pass it's like before we were born.  Nothing.  Heaven or hell is what you make of your life because that's all you get.  No, Game Over. Insert quarter to continue.  Just, Game Over.

If religious upbringing has brainwashed you into believing otherwise you don't have to worry about being disappointed because you won't be anything or even have awareness that you aren't aware of anything.  Like flicking off a light switch.  All is light then dark forever.

You can call it cynical but I prefer to call it reality.  Life is just a futile search for happiness as you deem it.  Mostly it's just to prove to someone that you're someone they should approve of.  Like parents or spousal units.

There are no gods, no heaven, no hell, so relax and enjoy your life.  It's the only one you get.

image.gif

7 hours ago, LabRat said:

I pretty much feel that all these trippy things like pyramid powers etc are a placebo effect that works with your mind-set.

They have done test's with pyramids and they do produce energy that can be seen and measured with the right equipment.

I believe they work on a similar basis as to what Tesla was working on, for free universal energy from collection point stations.

After having out of body experiences I know my conciousness is not attached to my physical body, and will continue after my body has packed up. I have no fear of its death.

17 hours ago, Shadey said:

I am not sure about sea frontage, even at 75 feet above sea level, a nice fairly fast moving river would be good. My PC is playing up ATM, I have no internet. Typing on my phone is hard with my shaky hands, so I will give you proper reply, on Wednesday when my new network card shows up. I will just say this for now.

The pyramid of the sun complex is very interesting. Did you know it produces a sound harmonic of the earth's MHz resonance.

There is a bigger pyramid in the Antarctic, you know, as well as pyramids in Europe, Russia and China.

I was thinking the other day, how much better would a weed plant grow in a pyramid?

18 hours ago, Shadey said:

I'm 2 hours away from zee Pacific and that's close enough for me. A good fast moving river is perfect. I forgot to tell you yesterday that we picked our spot for our greenhouses because of the beautiful pure fresh water river that comes from the mountains running right through the clearing we found. Zee clearing ain't natural either. Indians in the area who we made friends with said the loggers clear-cut the area 50 years ago after they built the road to the mine. Our Indian friends said they thought the land was fucked after they drove the loggers out. Guerrilla Indian warfare you never hear about in zee news cause the govt. don’t want people to know about the times they lost. First our friends blew up their logging machines and sabotaged the mine THEN they protested and won a 25 year legal battle with the govt because they had a treaty signed at the turn of the century granting all the land we're in to the tribes that were here first. The Indian tribes around here in the BC mountains have cool funky spelled names that look like Aztec names...go figure. They're very war-like and that's why our govt was and still is afraid of them. You don't fuck these guys! They love us though cause we're dope growers and we like to, "share zee wealth". They love us cause we're making great use of land they thought the govt fucked over. Miners never found any gold in the mine they built but they blamed deserting the mine on the Indian "attacks". Everything worked out great for us and it was all just dumb luck we found this place at all.

I'm worried now that you tell me you have shaky hands Shadey. Why do you think that is? I might be able to help you.

It's cool that you tell me there's a bigger pyramid in Antarctica. I believe it! Hancock says "they" built the pyramids with SOUND! Sound is a very powerful thing. Like in the first HULK movie. They found huge pyramids in northern Ontario of all places! The govt won't tell you about it because they can't explain them. AS to your wondering about if plants would grow better in a big pyramid, you definitely might be on to something there. We've been in our abandoned mine for 10 winters now and sometimes I think our yields our better from our winter crops! The horizontal mine entrance that turned into zee main drift was bored into the foot of this mountain range. I sometimes think the mighty mountain on top of our grow works like a pyramid channeling good energy into our plants.

I see Lab Rat thinks we're foolish talking about “pyramid power” and zee afterlife. That's fine by me cause I've met people who've died and "come" back. They tell me they didn't wanna come back after seeing whats waiting for all of us and now that they're back, they're cool with it cause they can totally enjoy this world because they KNOW zee next one will be even better. These same people tell me the main reason people like Lab Rat are cynical and never seen a real ghost is because ghosts are a rare event on account of zee fact that dead people are having so much fun in zee Hereafter, they DON'T WANNA COME BACK! But I take my advice from Albert Camus when it comes to this stuff. He says, you never really know if there's a heaven or not so he liked to live life and fight for life as if this life is zee only one we got. Like in "Unforgiven" when Clint Eastwood says in his character William Muney: "Killin a man is a hell of a thing. You take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

Speakin of livin, I gotta go! we're heading off to go camping and surfing this Labour Day weekend on zee Pacific ocean. Last year we were actually surfing in our wet suits with the Killer Whales. Hope that happens again! What a rush!

• Like 1

I have 4 herniated discs in my neck pressing on my spinal cord, when I agrivate it, just by living, lol, it causes all kinds of crap in my body to happen.

I am more worried about having to reincarnate on this planet, again, with all the wars, discrimination and polution, it's not a good place to be for the majority.

Have a great weekend, I hope the Orcas are not hungry ;)

I have 4 herniated discs in my neck pressing on my spinal cord, when I agrivate it, just by living, lol, it causes all kinds of crap in my body to happen.

I am more worried about having to reincarnate on this planet, again, with all the wars, discrimination and polution, it's not a good place to be for the majority.

Have a great weekend, I hope the Orcas are not hungry ;)

22 hours ago, Shadey said:

Have a great weekend, I hope the Orcas are not hungry

Hey Shadey! We had to do a quicky this time as zee weather was not stable. It’s never “stable” out here but some days are better than others. I think the Orcas know us cause we came out 2 weeks ago and as we just got out they started playing out where the swells were starting up. It started clearing in the evening when the waves where dying down so as planned, we camped out on zee beach. At zee crack of dawn we were back on the boards and our Orcas followed us back to shore surfing zee waves with us. Then followed us out again. We were just coming in on our second ride when dark clouds came out of nowhere and the wind picked up. The orcas hung back sensing the storm coming and let us get in safely. Thankful for the rain after all zee fires we’ve been getting out here and decided to take off back home before the quad trail got too muddy. Out here when it rains, it pours and can wash out a dirt road in no time.

A friend of mine in California has herniated discs too. He was a movie stunt man in his younger days and all his stunt wipe-outs came back to haunt him later in zee form of his herniated disks. He’s got this special contraption you can buy on-line and he hangs upside down like a bat for several minutes and he also takes a super powerful CBD oil. Zee oil and the hanging work great for him. He thinks the CBD’s are actually re-building his damaged disks even though he started with the CBD’s just to take down the inflammation and pain. Now he feels more than better! So good, that he really believes the CBD oil is rebuilding his disks. He gets all his oils from a company we sell most of our product to cause he knows he can trust our organic growing. We got our own extraction machine here too, but we’re still perfecting zee art and zee learning curve is steep! But I highly recommend you look up one of them “hanging” machines and get a CBD oil that specializes in tissue regeneration. If that doesn’t help for you, there’s an awesome Dr. in Mexico who does stem cell therapy for herniated everything! If you want, I can find his name and phone number for you.

As far as reincarnation goes I think I’ll hang back on that after I’m set up in Heaven. Like I said, there’s too much fun happening out there to ever wanna come back here. When I go, I’ll be doing a few “eternities” time-traveling. Another cool writer I recommend is Colin Wilson. He points out in his book, “The Occult” that Einstein described how time travel is possible...without any kind of machine! He said, everything that’s ever happened in the world is energy and the whole of history is laid out and recorded in the ether like an old TV show like “I dream of Genii”. All we have to do is train our minds to hook up to the frequency like a radio station where every creature, human and alien and animal that’s ever lived and everything they’ve ever said or done is recorded on the ether of the universe. People who’ve died and come back to life report we can do all this easily and naturally when our souls are free of our dead bodies. Besides I’m more interested in what happened, then seeing into zee future! But you can also easily leap forward at will to “see” the future. That’s how famous Psychics like Silvestor Stelone’s mother (just joking) did it. Edgar Case could easily see into the future. He said anything that’s ever going happen, already has! Go figure...

Our world is in serious trouble to be sure, but I think She’ll pull through OK. George Carlin did a real cool stand-up about pollution and how we’re trashing our own planet but pointed out that anything Mankind can do to the Earth is nothing more than a “brain fart” compared to what its already withstood with weird “natural” shit happening, for the last several billion years and points out too, that we’re more likely to become extinct from all our evil ways before we could ever permanently damage Her. For the sake of all the animals I actually hope we kill ourselves all off and they can take back the planet. There’s never been an animal more lethal and destructive to all other forms of life including itself, than humans. But like you said, Shadey, people aren’t even really animals, just a bizarre freak some alien dude made up in a lab.

One question before I go Shadey: How does a guy go from “Stranger” status on CC, to something a little more...how do I put it...friendly? Do I need to make up my “profile”? And how do I do that?

• Like 1

Sounds like you had some good fun even if the weather was not co operating.

I am thinking of buying a teeter totter, I have seen some second hand one's on Kijiji. My pain is usually at its lowest in the morning after my spine has decompressed, so I figured that would help out, I have a good CBD plant, that is up to 20% CBD which I use a lot.

What you are talking about, the recording of time, Is called the Akashic record. It's located in the energy field or Aura of every living thing. I actually see people's auras, colors in people's energy fields. I developed this ability accidentally, when I started to meditate 2 hours a day for 2 -3 year's. I also developed the ability to hear, feel and see people in spirit, or as you call them ghosts.

To change the designation in your posts, you need to post. After a certain amount of posts it will change.

I feel sorry for the animals that are suffering on the planet, not humans that are knowingly destroying it for greed and profit. I know the planet will be fine once humanity becomes extinct.

I am a vegetarian, which also helps with the psychic and spiritual stuff. It helps raise my vibrational rate, makes me more sensitive to energy.

19 hours ago, Shadey said:

Sounds like you had some good fun even if the weather was not co operating.

I am thinking of buying a teeter totter, I have seen some second hand one's on Kijiji. My pain is usually at its lowest in the morning after my spine has decompressed, so I figured that would help out, I have a good CBD plant, that is up to 20% CBD which I use a lot.

What you are talking about, the recording of time, Is called the Akashic record. It's located in the energy field or Aura of every living thing. I actually see people's auras, colors in people's energy fields. I developed this ability accidentally, when I started to meditate 2 hours a day for 2 -3 year's. I also developed the ability to hear, feel and see people in spirit, or as you call them ghosts.

To change the designation in your posts, you need to post. After a certain amount of posts it will change.

I feel sorry for the animals that are suffering on the planet, not humans that are knowingly destroying it for greed and profit. I know the planet will be fine once humanity becomes extinct.

I am a vegetarian, which also helps with the psychic and spiritual stuff. It helps raise my vibrational rate, makes me more sensitive to energy.

Do you know how you got those herniated disks in your neck Shadey? If you do, it may help in finding an effective alternative form of treatment regular doctors won’t tell you about. Its smart to have a good CBD plant for your condition. Would you ride the teeter tooter alone or with your partner? I ask because it makes a big difference on the stress the movements would create in your neck. Before you get an adult-sized teeter totter try one out at a big playground in your area. In the meantime, please look into that “hanging machine” I told you about. I don’t know the name of it, but it looks like a cot up on its end. You just step back into it from a standing position and slide your feet into the stirrups. Once you’re in position, you rotate vertically so you end up “lying” upside down hanging from your feet in the stirrups. It only costs around $300 and is 100% guaranteed and if you don’t see any positive difference you can send it back and get a full refund. I’ll ask my friend in California tonight what its name is and where he got it. Believe it or not, I think its from Canada! He swears by it. Also, my research shows that nutrition is a key factor in healing herniated disks. I think its cool that you’re a Vegetarian. Can you eat fish? ( we eat fresh caught Salmon out here! ) Being as you’re in Nova Scotia, you have a steady supply of fresh fish and lobster! I’ve read that the oil in fresh caught fish (besides zee protein) is great for regenerating herniated disks. If you don’t or won’t eat fresh fish, hemp seeds are an excellent source of protein and especially Omega-3 fatty acids which is a key factor in in regenerating injured body tissue. I’ve been eating these for over ten years and I get ‘em in bulk from Alberta from a place called Rocky Mountain Grains products. The owner’s name is Roger Snow. He grows thousands of acres of hemp! and they ship for free and the first time I ordered I didn’t even have a credit card and they took a cheque in zee mail but sent my order out right away. Talk about honest and trusting!

Because of my love of animals I tried being a vegetarian. Look at how big and strong elephants, moose and buffalo are and all they eat is veggies! Unfortunately, it didn’t work for me. I run in zee summer spring and fall and cross-country ski in winters and work out every day with weights and no animal protein made me lose my power. Now I only eat meat fish chicken and eggs (we raise our own free-range chickens and turkey) with a big honkin salad everyday (from the fresh veggies growing in our greenhouses and gold mine!). Oh, there’s one more thing that could help your disks, and that’s pure rock salt or “Himalayan Sea Salt”. Why? Because “refined table salt” is just pure sodium with added iodine (so mothers won’t have retarded kids) and eating pure sodium is like battery acid for your body. Rock or Sea Salt on zee other hand is a pure, complete source of ALL zee minerals and trace minerals in the right proportions your body needs to function. It takes all your whole food sources of carbs and protein and metabolizes them so your body can turn it into energy and muscle and all the vitamins in it (not the junk vitamin pills in health food stores) into bio-absorbable pure vitamins that your body uses to metabolize your food. Try it, you’ll like it! I use it in all my cooking and every morning I mix one teaspoon of sea salt with a half gutted lemon ( all the juice and pulp ) and the sea salt is the “key” with all its minerals and especially potassium that “unlocks” your cells and lets them absorb all the pure vitamin C from your half lemon—plus all the natural vitamins you get in whole foods.

The two biggest salt mines in the world are in Godrich, Ontiario Canada and Pakistan.

I think its cool you can see auras! You’re like Matt Damon in that cool movie, “The Hereafter” produced and directed by Clint Eastwood. Check it out! At a Psychic Fair when I was still in university in London Ontario a psychic read my aura and she saw green, blue and brown. She told me they were zee colours of growing talent, thought/creativity and power to make things happen for yourself. My Baba taught me how to garden and when the psychic told me that, I decided to try growing weed since I used to love learning and helping my Baba in her garden. She had a big one and at 93 she was digging it up every spring before I found out and helped her.

Those orcas at zee beach yesterday were so playful and friendly. But I’ve always been at peace with animals most people are afraid of. Cross-country skiing I run into cougars, grizzlies and wolves and none of them have ever tried to eat me. I think its because they sense I love them and mean them no harm. It kills me to have to shoot a moose for my protein because they’re not afraid of me either, even when I’m packin’ my 306 Marine rifle to shoot them! But I make myself feel better because I always make a clean kill and they’re munching on grass one minute and lights out the next so they never even know what hit ‘em.

Well, if I need to post so I won’t be called a Stranger here, and having fun talking to you doesn’t count, I better get posting out on zee CC main forums. But it was sure nice meeting you Shadey, and before I post every day, I’ll try to start here just to say HI cause I feel like I’ve met a great new friend! Two questions before I go: Do you get paid to be a moderator here by CC or is helping people just a hobby for you? And did Mark Emery start this forum when he started Cannabis Culture mag? Whether you get paid or not, I’m sure glad you’re here helping everyone here with your wealth of knowledge and growing power!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mjMikey said:

, please look into that “hanging machine” I told you about. I don’t know the name of it, 

It's called The Teeter Totter :) $600 in Canada for the latest version.

I damaged my neck in a fall, and general ware and tear of life.

No I don't eat fish either, nothing with a face. I do eat pink Himalayan rock salt and I have a big lump in the bedroom with a small light in it, hemp hearts are a part of my diet as well.

Every time you write something here it's classed as a post, there should be a number showing how many post's you have made under your name. If you are using a phone and not a laptop or PC you won't see it.

Yes, Mark Emery started this forum CC. No I don't get paid, I enjoy helping others, it would be nice though if we were.

It would be nice to see some pics of your underground grow if you can.

15 hours ago, Shadey said:

It's called The Teeter Totter :) $600 in Canada for the latest version.

I damaged my neck in a fall, and general ware and tear of life.

No I don't eat fish either, nothing with a face. I do eat pink Himalayan rock salt and I have a big lump in the bedroom with a small light in it, hemp hearts are a part of my diet as well.

Every time you write something here it's classed as a post, there should be a number showing how many post's you have made under your name. If you are using a phone and not a laptop or PC you won't see it.

Yes, Mark Emery started this forum CC. No I don't get paid, I enjoy helping others, it would be nice though if we were.

It would be nice to see some pics of your underground grow if you can.

Hey Shadey, my friend never got back to me after I left a message on his machine. But after I read your new post I looked it up on Google. That $600 is kind of high. When you type in “teeter hangups” on Google you can get one for about $350 that’s guaranteed for 60 days and has a 30 day trail. There’s even cheaper ones but this one comes with lots of bonuses. The Mayo Clinic says they’re dangerous for some people, but so is everything! The Mayo Clinic is like zee govt and I don’t trust them. They’re in bed with Big Pharma. They say there’s no cure for zee common cold. Technically correct cause you can’t stop the cold and flu virus from entering your body. It what your body does with it that counts. My cure for zee common cold is on my free website and I can’t tell you what it is cause its got my real name on it somewhere. So I’ll give you the PERMANENT cure here: A SALAD!

That’s right! But its not any old salad. Here’s zee ingredients:

*3 bags of baby spinach base (don’t use lettuce as its empty of vitamins and rots too fast)

or cabbage base

*1 red, 1 green, 1 yellow pepper

*1 head of broccoli

*1 sliced white mushroom per serving (or magic mushrooms if you’re feeling daring!)

*1 slice of tomato per serving

*1 handful of baby carrots per serving

*1 onion diced

*1 head of garlic diced

*1 can wild salmon per serving (we use wild caught fresh!)

This makes 3 glass Tupperware containers full worth 14 day single servings. We go into Prince Rupert every two weeks for groceries. I invented it 20 years ago to lose weight. Zee “side effect” was I was zee only teacher in my school at the time who didn’t get “sick” anymore. All zee kids were always sick too. I lost zee weight, but realized 6 months later after eating it every night as a pre-supper appetizer that I was zee only person in the school who wasn’t getting sick every 2 months! So I put this recipe in every teachers main box and...NOBODY even tried it! When I asked them why, they said, “we can’t teach with garlic and onion breathe!” I asked those woosy pussies if they could smell my breathe and they couldn’t! I told them: “When you eat only one slice of onion and one small clove of fresh garlic with the rest of the salad, and then “bury” it with your main supper course, you won’t get bad breathe. Only cooked garlic and onion or in pill form gives you bad breathe. They didn’t believe me with zee proof in me staring right in their faces!

The onion and garlic is the “silver bullet”: it boosts your immunity system so high by eating it every day, that even though colds and flu viruses can enter your body, easy, your body’s immune system “demobilizes” them and puts them back into hibernation mode!

You deserve to get paid and Mark can afford it! When I met him over 30 years ago I thought he was pretty cool. Now, with all he’s been through, on You Tube he comes across as an arrogant bastard! Nobody I know likes him anymore even though he’s like our “Patron Saint”! I say, with all his achievements he’s got a right to be arrogant when all most people do with their lives is sit on their fat asses and put down everyone else. I still think Mark is pretty cool, but what I REALLY love about him is his WIFE! (My girlfriend looks just like her so I’d never be tempted if I was stuck alone with her. It’s screamingly funny cause my girlfriend hates her and says she’s ugly and doesn’t know what all my buds see in her!) With all he’s done to legalize mj our cheap govt still shits all over him! To me he’s a martyr. I, and my gang don’t wanna be martyrs. WE LOATH zee Can/US govt’s and will never go “legal”. Trudeau’s a lying bastard and wants to up jail time for unlicensed big growers and sellers like us. If mj was really legal, anyone could grow as much and sell as much as they wanted like carrots without any legal nightmare. I still can’t believe our sucky govt sold Mark out to the fucking American govt. I love Americans but why do they have such an evil govt?

I’m working on getting you pictures of our mine op but my gang is dead set against it. They say “computer cops” can trace a picture to its source and we all distrust zee cops worse then zee govt! And big unlicensed grows like ours are what cops LOVE to bust! We got too much to lose just from posting pics of our “big secret”.

There’s a lot of old coal mines shut down in Nova Scotia. Just a take a public tour and imagine mj growing in the drifts with all zee walls and ceilings covered in mylar white sheets and big honkin fans and lights hanging down. I wouldn’t try growing in a coal mine though, as they’re way more prone to cave ins then gold mines! When I was gold mining I almost got killed 3 times from cave ins by drilling into the rock to put screen up so people wouldn’t get killed from cave ins! Coal caves in suddenly without warning but gold in solid granite works a bit and makes noises before it comes down and you can RUN! One time we were drilling and with the noisy drills and our ear plugs and ear muffs we could still hear the popping and we dropped everything and fucked off, just as a slab of rock the size of a truck came down and crushed our drills and buried our equipment ! Zee next week they sent us back to clean up! That’s when I got injured for Zee third time and quit and went back teaching. Mining was way more fun, but teaching was safer! I loved teaching the kids and they and their parents loved my work but zee only thing I really got out of teaching was it gave me time to learn how to grow after work! By zee time I “retired” from teaching I already had money in zee bank! And it didn’t come from my teaching salary either. When I worked on a reserve outside of Peace River for example, they had this wild bar there called, “The Moon” where people were always fighting and getting stabbed. But it was a great place to sell my Buds! After I left there, I found out later I was zee only dude who was never “dry”. There were so many tokers out there, it never dawned on most folks to grow their own!

• Like 1