Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello All, I am a new grower. I have grown marijuana plants few week back but now few leaves are becoming yellow. Can anyone suggest me how to get rid of this.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you have a picture of the plant and leaves, it could be many things, depending on where the leaves are on the plant, where the yellow is starting on the leaves.

 

What are you growing in, do you PH your water, what are you feeding them on, are they vegging or in flower, what are your temps and RH like.

 

Could be just old leaves dying off or lack of nitrogen, or nutrient lockout. May be a cal/mag issue, without pics and a bit more information it's a guessing game 🙂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What Shadey said, so many variables that without a pic, or more info we can't guide you in the right direction. It's like going to the doctor and saying I have pain but won't tell the doctor where the pain is, when it started, or any other history of your health... The doctor can't help without you helping him.... Peace...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Shadey said:

Do you have a picture of the plant and leaves, it could be many things, depending on where the leaves are on the plant, where the yellow is starting on the leaves.

 

What are you growing in, do you PH your water, what are you feeding them on, are they vegging or in flower, what are your temps and RH like.

 

Could be just old leaves dying off or lack of nitrogen, or nutrient lockout. May be a cal/mag issue, without pics and a bit more information it's a guessing game 🙂

 

Yes, I have image but I am unable to upload it.  While uploading I got error " There was a problem processing the uploaded file. -200 "

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you uploading from a phone or computer?

 

From the computer I click on the choose files... link then select the pic from my hard drive and then OK and it uploads.  Haven't tried any from my phone.

 

Large file sizes may not upload so maybe take a pic at a lower resolution if using a phone.  I use a camera to take my pics then crop and resize on my comp so they are about 4x3" at 300dpi and come out around 500kb.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds like the size is too big for the upload, how big was the picture you uploaded for the PM problem?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you

On 6/12/2018 at 2:39 AM, MariaMarsh said:

 

Yes, I have image but I am unable to upload it.  While uploading I got error " There was a problem processing the uploaded file. -200 "

 

If you are going to upload a bunch of pics, it's better to upload to a pic hosting site and then post the image location here. That way you are not uploading large pics on here and you don't have to worry about cropping the pics or reducing their size.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/12/2018 at 3:22 PM, LabRat said:

Are you uploading from a phone or computer?

 

From the computer I click on the choose files... link then select the pic from my hard drive and then OK and it uploads.  Haven't tried any from my phone.

 

Large file sizes may not upload so maybe take a pic at a lower resolution if using a phone.  I use a camera to take my pics then crop and resize on my comp so they are about 4x3" at 300dpi and come out around 500kb.

 

Hi LabRat, I have tried to upload the pic with the size 169Kb but still showing error there may be some internal issue. If you could share the tips that I could help me to recover my plants as leaves are becoming yellow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hard to say Maria.

 

Yellowing how?  Old fan leaves or new growth?  How old are the plants?  Vegging or flowering?

 

What are they growing in?  Soil and what kind?  Fertilizers?  Lighting?

 

Yellowing can be caused by low nitrogen mainly but lack of magnesium and a couple others can do it too.  Low light levels will cause lower leaves to yellow but if the upper portions of the plants are healthy that's not a big deal.

 

It's like Grow Wizard said.  Like going to the doc and saying I have pain but that's the only clue he has to diagnose your pain.

 

It can be hard to diagnose problems with plants I have right in front of me and I know their situation intimately.

 

Going to have to know more before I can help.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 it might be related to soil conditions, or too much, too little water.  I've been going to Cannabis school (just started) and learning a lot.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Totemplar, welcome to CC.

 

Where is Cannabis school?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.