patchgrower

the patch day 36 into flower

ok the first pic is of my happyface plant . no name just a happyface when i was given the clone. still havent seen this guy to ask what it was.2nd pic is same plant.pics 3 \ 4\10 are hog, high thc and tasty .pics 5 and 7 are painkiller[10%cbd and7%thc].pics 11 and 17 are dark angel,its mostly sativa . first time growing this strain  supposed to be high thc. its got a really sweet fruity smell, to it so im excited to try .pic 12 is my new to me greenhouse. had it for 3 years and never got it up due to all the medical crap since then , but im finally on my way . i traded it from another guy who works for a tree growing co. they were all replaced after hurricane juan . this guy took them home and some of it is usable . its pretty bent up but as long as i can get it covered it'll work great.very excited to get it done.pic 14 is the hog clone that im going to put into the container in pic 15.im leaving it the way its laid here and cutting the whole top out of it and try to stake it down so it grows across the length of the pot and can turn upward from there. hopefully like a little hedge. thats what happens when you retire. too much time to think of crazy ideas that you never had time for before. pics 16 and 18 are king tut supposedly another high thc strain.then just a couple pics in the room . these have all been grown in coco with canna a-b fert and cannazym and rhizotonic initially and when i hit flower slowed down on the rhizo and added boost. at week 4 i added a one time shot of pk13\14.now at day 36 into flower.im wondering where to go from here . i was talking to labrat the other day and thanks to some of his suggestions i will be trying some new things to make these girls all they can be.if you see anything that would improve the outcome please feel free to respond.and a big thanks to labrat for the reply, very appreciated.well now off to try to get the truckload of cow poop off the back of my truck. think ill smoke a painkiller first as im sure ill need it .anyway have a great day fellow growers .peace:bigleaf:

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

017.JPG

007.JPG

011.JPG

010.JPG

012.JPG

014.JPG

015.JPG

016.JPG

017.JPG

018.JPG

038.JPG

040.JPG

044.JPG

• Like 1

sorry slight amendment. i didnt realize that the photo numbers would not show up so the first 2 pics are the happyface pics 3-4 and 9 are hog.pics 6-8 and 14 are dark angel. pics 13 and 15 are king tut.pic 11 is the little hog  plant. sorry for the confusion

• Like 1

I think your camera had a quick puff as well, and got confused with what year it is lol.

The plants are looking great, that greenhouse is huge whats the sq ft?

the greenhouse is 20x24 ft and i believe about 12 ft high.should be able to have about 4 rows with room to walk in between, have to see what veggies im going to grow as to build ground or raised beds . will probably be a combo of the two. im hoping to put the potted plants in there to finish come fall.yeah i saw the year and laughed myself. im a real newbie  when it comes to posting on any site .ive never done it before i joined this forum. i thought about putting some plants in the greenhouse for the whole summer but im not sure how the temps could be in the heat of summer. i talked to the guy that i got it from and he dsid he went into his early in the am and it was already over 40 c.it was totally closed up though. almost thinking i need something automatic for venting as i couldnt trust myself to not miss one day and everythings fried.i think ill experiment for a month or so and if i feel comfortable then maybe ill try to put some in.

• Like 1

We stayed at a b+b in cape Breton, they had one but was twice as long. They had a 4 ft extraction fan running and the front end double doors open at the other end and they were struggling to keep it under 90F in the first week of July. With that height you may get it a couple of degrees cooler on the floor. A big roof vent may make a big difference