PotHeads VS Anti-PotHeads  

2 members have voted

1. 1. People are either PotHeads or PotHead haters, what are you

• 1'm 100% PotHead and proud of it.
    • I'm 100% Anti-PotHead and proud of it.
    • There is no third choice get off the fence.

There are 2 types of people when it comes to Pot

PotHeads and Anti-PotHeads. 

The PotHeads have won this war. No longer having to sit back and

listening to the B.S. because someone will rat Them out to the police or the boss. 

Where do you stand... I'm 100% PotHead

The Ant-PotHeads need to be sent to re-education camps and Marijuana Boarded..

• Like 2

A lot depends on your definition of pothead I guess.  I used to consider myself a pothead but now I'm a medpothead.  I grow what I grow for the medicinal value and not how messed up it gets me.  I have friends who smoke pot all day and if it doesn't knock them on their ass then it's no good.  I've tried some of the street schwag they buy from the local dealer and wouldn't smoke that pesticide laden crap if it was the last pot in the world.  Even the stink in the bag is gross.  Comes from Prince George so no wonder. :)

Most of the pot I consume now,  (CBD/THC, 2:1), is made into cocobudder that I take late in the evening for all day pain relief the next day from my arthritis.  During the late afternoon or evening I'll have a puff or three in my pipe of a sativa dominant to get a quick lift for my chronic depression.  Have 10 different strains to choose from atm with more on the way.

:peace:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, LabRat said:

A lot depends on your definition of pothead I guess. 

You are a pothead not an anti-pothead 

The anti-pots would have us jailed for the plant. Boo to them. 

When growing pot is legal everything changes...

Blurry eyed competitors will be taking home all the awards.. Just watch... 

P.S. I have never had a bad supply in over 50 years of buying... The people I bought from

Would turn back their sources if the Dope was not the same as last time.. And I had a couple of friends (for 10+years) that risked it all to supply the pot... I trusted them for good reason.. 

• Like 1

I used to be able to get great pot and anything else I wanted when I lived in the Fraser Valley in BC.  Since moving to northern Alberta in '01 I have yet to meet anyone I could call a real friend.  I got a fishing buddy that I give pot too.  Fat French guy that I make laugh so hard I'm afraid he'll have a heart attack sometimes but we catch a few pike, drink a few beer and blaze a few bowls.  Country highways to drive home on half buzzed so not a lot of concerns for cops.  Gravel roads to sneak him home in town and the same back to my place if I for sure don't want to get pulled over.  Set the cruise at 60k and keep it out of the barrel pits. :)

I brought 6 hash plant clones with me when I moved here and not a day has gone by that there aren't pot plants growing in my home.  The only pot I've bought is mostly a half dozen 1g samples from a couple of dispensaries when I visit in BC.  Member of two so I can order pot from them if I want but really don't need to now that I'm growing my own CBD strains.  Bought 10g of Sweet Skunk CBD and made cocobudder out of it for the best medicine I've ever had.  Last Xmas mom bought me a half oz of Critical Mass CBD from the same one, HempHerbals.ca, but the cocobudder wasn't as good.  Still better than regular pot tho.

I have a real laid-back attitude toward life in general and basically go where the tide takes me.  Comes with age I guess. :pass:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TraTgV3gGn0
Meekwap lake is near Fox Creek.. Northern Alberta...
Sounds like your Mom is a Super PotHead... 
When growing pot is legal:
We'll have to find another form of resistance... 
Something criminal and not really bad.. Like Pot. 
Yup I'll miss not hating the Man anymore. 

July first we will be strutting our Bud... Yup.

• Like 1

When growing Pot is legal...

Those marijuana forums that aren't ProPot will quickly disappear. Good riddance. I know a few... 

For them it is all about the registrations and not about keeping the Anti-PotHeads from polluting the posts.

Just got banned by Drugs-forum.com   for saying that we don't care for anti-potheads. even hate them...

rollitup.org is infested with Anti-PotHeads  and mods.. Any good topic just gets totally pathetic with their off topic babble. 

They won't last long once growing pot is legal

• Like 1

When growing Pot is legal:

Maybe then Tim Hortons won't block Marijuana forums. 

Some jobs will require  pot in your pee test.. Like dispensaries, sports teams and the arts... Yup

• Like 1

Or Hotels, they seem to have a pot forum prohibition as well on their intranets.

30 minutes ago, Shadey said:

Or Hotels, they seem to have a pot forum prohibition as well on their intranets.

A name of a hotel or two might get that changing. 

Maybe the owners name... 

A video of their front entrance may get things happening ... 

01 July it goes legal here.. Canada Day..

Maybe I can get a ride in the Parade and do some toking displays for the PotHeads and to celebrate.. 

They would take the Stone when Pot was illegal. Then I would have to.... But not no more. 

Best western has blocked me in Fredericton and  New Glasgow, I have been blocked also in the Marriott harbor front hotel in Halifax.

1 minute ago, Shadey said:

Best western has blocked me in Fredericton and  New Glasgow, I have been blocked also in the Marriott harbor front hotel in Halifax.

Anti-PotHeads all of them.

PotHeads will be smoking a few joints outside their businesses on a regular basis... Because we can.. 01Jul2018 Whoo Hoo.

When Growing pot is legal:

PotHeads will be way way way happier. Anti-PotHeads notso...  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Spectate Swamp said:

PotHeads will be smoking a few joints outside their businesses on a regular basis... Because we can.. 01Jul2018 Whoo Hoo.

Not in Nova Scotia, no public smoking, unless in designated areas or your private residence.

Although hotels here, as well as the politicians, are starting to wake to the fact that there is a huge amount of US tourists that come off the cruise ships, that may want to buy legal pot, but find they have no where to smoke it. So they could be losing out on some big money by there attitude at the moment.

I ran for Mayor last time...  So that should get me a ride on some float this July first. Even with the cleanup at the end... would be OK

With the TokinStone Blazing  there will be a massive marijuana boarding display... Any volunteers...

timhortonemail.jpg

I'll let you know if Tim Hortons gets back to me

• Like 1

When growing Pot is Legal:
I'll be able to show off and share the ToKin Stone without the fuzz trying to confiscate it as paraphernalia I should definitely be in the July first Canada Day Parade.. 
All the t-shirts all the replicas all the discussions now legal. Whoo Hoo..