PotHeads VS Anti-PotHeads  

6 members have voted

1. 1. People are either PotHeads or PotHead haters, what are you

• 1'm 100% PotHead and proud of it.
    • I'm 100% Anti-PotHead and proud of it.
    • There is no third choice get off the fence.

i would just consider them all battle scars .we all have our crosses to bear,and the older we get the more its evident.

keep the spirit.

i went into the bank to figure out my finances, and the woman couldn't believe i was in such a good mood ,as i have lost 

alot in the last 4 years. was supposed to retire and sell my business ,live happily ever after .all went to crap lost just about everything.had to sell my truck and camper.

but i'm here .when you think your ticket is being punched and then you find out its not .i can't even describe the feeling!

so enjoy the hell out of every day.

i sure as hell do .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

When Growing Pot is Legal..
All those pot lovers that have sat on the sidelines during this War.. 
(...Because of some very good reasons..)

Watch out as these silent PotHeads; come out of the woodwork to support Our War Heroes  
Wooses didn't win this War... 
  • Like 1

I'm 100% pothead.

While I'm all for legalized and regulated MJ, I don't know what that looks like in real practice.  Who knows, maybe I will soon, thanks to my Canadian neighbors. 

But if it means having to register my garden, I'll remain an outlaw forever.  I'm not about to open myself up to gov't oversight.

...been away for quite a while.  It seemed the CC forums was a ghost town, but now it appears to be coming back to life.  Good to see!

Hello again, fellow stoners :bigleaf: 

• Like 3

Legalization to us stoners .. Is no restrictions at all on pot.. This plant will save the planet and us with it

Being that I am running for mayor... I now sit at my favorite toke spot.. And puff away.  

I'll pardon myself and anybody else... if they try and lay charges... 

We need more potheads to throw their names in the Hat... 

Are there any PotHeads out there?

I know there is... 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, frmrgrl said:

But if it means having to register my garden, I'll remain an outlaw forever.  I'm not about to open myself up to gov't oversight.

I'm not even sure that rec growers will have to register their grows but there was something about that when re-legalization was first proposed.  I sure as hell won't either.  I have my medical for 8g/day but never registered to grow legally and 4 plants is not enough tho with the medical approval I could grow 39.  Not enough either. lol

I call it Prohibition 2.0 myself.  They changed a lot of the laws about impaired driving to steal more of our civil liberties and make it easier to bust you and raised penalties for many other things.  Like 14 years for making oils with organic solvents or giving pot to a minor.  So if an 18 or 19 year old smokes pot with a 17 or 18 year old friend they can get jail time.  Some provinces like here in Alberta set the legal age at 18 like for alcohol while many have 19 as a legal age.

I'll just keep doing my thang and to hell with BS regulations.  It's just for me anyhow.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, LabRat said:

I call it Prohibition 2.0 myself.

Leave it to politicians and the government to screw up a good thing.

One of my concerns is that stipulations go into place that prohibit employers from discriminating against pot users.  My bro in FL (which recently approved MMJ) said his employer immediately instituted random drug testing, and they've found a way to ID fake urine.  Half a dozen people were fired in the first 3 months after MMJ became "legal".

Here in the Yellow Rose, possession of less than a QP has been decriminalized, but they still F**k one's life up majorly with mandated community service and rehab which often results in loss of employment as well.

Good news is I'm near retirement, bad news is I'm not already there.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, frmrgrl said:

Good news is I'm near retirement, bad news is I'm not already there.

Time flies bye for me, cant believe it will be Christmas in 4 months, so it wont be long before you can throw out the alarm clock, and put your feet up.

Good to see you back frmrgrl, I hope all is well in the garden now after the flooding and move you had  to make.

Thanks, Shadey :cool:

As odd as it may seem after such a disaster (hurricane Harvey), things are better than they've ever been.  We came out of this house-less, but debt-free plus a large 5 figure sum of cash which went into an investment vehicle for the next few years til retirement comes round...at which time we'll say later to floodville and move north. (north TX, LOL) 

I'm happy the garden is going again, I had to ration my stash to make sure it lasted!!

• Like 1

This is something I wrote a few years back after an argument in an online forum. You may enjoy it.... or not. I really should edit this someday....

It's A Dire Situation

With all the money wasted on regulation, registration, documentation, reservation, acclimation, agglomeration, cogitation, pagination, application, cessation, compensation, cancellation, consultation, condemnation, classification, sensation, congregation and discrimination. It all leads to a continuation of contamination and degradation with accumulation, caused by corporations with self adoration and very little inspiration, which leaves us with no reason for celebration but instead moving us closer to starvation and elimination.

I hope that a little stimulation will lead to collaboration and communication to bring us to elevation, transformation, deregulation, transpiration and toleration. With determination and perspiration perhaps there is a chance for civilization, and that's no exaggeration.
How much contemplation does it take for the realization that we just want to be free to use God's creation as it is and without interpretation?

It's time to Free The Tree and give us back our Food

• Like 2

On 8/6/2018 at 5:25 PM, geppetto said:

we just want to be free to use God's creation as it is and without interpretation

or genetic modification.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1