Jack434

RDWC-DWC Cannabis – A FREE Oxygen concentrator, pure oxygen

Most Gurus will claim that the more oxygen the better for a RDWC hydroponic cannabis grow. Some of the bro-science brothers say that more oxygen is always better than less oxygen in a RDWC grow.  Some growers know that oxygen is not even close to using ambient air, air pumps and bubblers or high water falls when it comes to RDWC hydroponic oxygenation.

Ran across this medical oxygen concentrator company that advertises they will let you try out their new oxygen concentrator on a 30 DAY, NO RISK FREE TRIAL… can’t beat FREE oxygen equipment plus FREE shipping too.

CAIRE Oxygen Concentrators | Continuous & Pulse Flow Oxygen‎

Adwww.cairemedical.com/

Breathe easier with CAIRE. Shop for portable, wearable, and stationary products.

30 Day Risk Free Trial · 5 Year Warranty · 24/7 Units · Free Ground Shipping

Highlights: High Quality Oxygen Devices, Offers Full Line Of Oxygen Products...

It’s FREE.

So what?  After 30 days they want payment and you can bet you have to order it with a credit card they will bill after the 30 day trial.

Nothing is free except air and it's dirty.

• Like 1

I expect they wont pay to ship it back to them either.

You bring up some interesting points here.

Rat has a good point as well a Shady too.

America is the land of the FREE, including free air as you mentioned. There is no FREE air if you have to pump with an electric air pump or if you have to buy air it to fill  a SCUBA tank or pay a dollar to air-up a low truck or bicycle tire at the local gas station or run an air compressor.

But, if you live anywhere within the USA borders or can get through any US borders legally or illegally (makes no difference) you  will automatically get tons of Free stuff for just because you are in the US. When you learn how all the FREE systems works and how to work these systems anyone can live the American Dream and life is really easy and really good there.

“FREE” is the real American Dream for over 150 million people in the US today. People worldwide risk life and limb every day to get into the US for Billions of dollars of the  "FREE STUFF" like free food stamps, welfare money, public secondary education, college education, medical care, Medicaid health insurance, transportation, public housing, cell phones for everyone, state credit cards, abortions for any problem pregnancies (Planned Parenthood), establish a tax-fee business for 7 years, free driver’s license, voters registration card for all/any State and Federal elections, US Constitutional rights, all States rights, free fake US Social Security cards, fake Green cards, fake ID’s, fake US Passports … Not bad, eh... unless you are having to pay for all this FREE STUFF.

Hey Shady, I don’t know anything about return shipping, never thought about that. I’ll check it out if you’re interested?

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Jack434 said:

Hey Shady, I don’t know anything about return shipping, never thought about that. I’ll check it out if you’re interested?

No, I grow in soil, so no interest for me, maybe in 15-20 years when the Emphysema or COPD kicks in, but they will probably have built bionic replacement lungs by then.

Hey Shadey,

I seriously doubt that any dirt farmer would have any sort of interest in any oxygen generator. Just no use for it, free or even cheap. Since hydroponic DWC and RDWC do have problems with low dissolved oxygen inviting sick roots, root rot, fungal infestations and other messy issues. DO is of some interest to the hydroponic growers. That is only it the growers that ever mention air pumps, oxygen/DO and the race to cure the root rot. They are always talking about root rot and how to cure it.

Of course there are no low DO issues or worries for dirt farmers so a free oxygen generator used to improve reservoir DO is meaningless. It is definitely much easier and a lot cheaper to grow in dirt outdoors, but I guess most hobby hydroponic growers have a small closet in and apartment of house for a plant or 2. Stealth and secrecy is usually high priority for those growers and thieves are always watching, listening, smelling, surveilling and looking for any opportunity to find and snatch an easy crop.

Regarding the COPD you mentioned, doing a simple breathing test at home is easy, quick, simple to do and free… Hold a lighted candle at arms-length away, if you can blow out the flame with 1 hard breath, your good. But if you cannot blow the flame out in 1 hard breathe, that is a symptom of obstructive lung disease.

You might consider asking your doctor to do a pulmonary function screen test on you in his office. It’s easy to take a deep breathe and get air into the lungs upon inspiration with emphysema, but expiration is very difficult to get air out of the lungs with emphysema… i.e. difficulty blowing out a lit candle at arms-length.

Chronic bronchitis is often diagnosed with these symptoms: Chronic cough and spit or sputum production for 2 years commonly called “smokers cough and coughing up sticky phlegm.”

COPD is a combination of 3 diseases: emphysema, chronic bronchitis and bronchial asthma.

• Like 1

Thanks for the info, my lungs are good ATM and I intend to keep them that way. My father and farther in law both had emphasemia so I know I don't want it. I also have done several jobs that require wearing a mask, so I have always been careful to look after them. I had the flu a couple of months back and was on the border line for walking pneumonia, which made me think more about stopping, my already minimal use of my vape and pipe and use more oils. There is something more satisfying using a pipe than oils though, so I just use it for a couple of hours before bedtime with enough weed for half a dozen hits, to zonk me out.