evervaping

How to Come Down from a High When You are Smoking Too Much Weed?

If you use marijuana for recreational or medical purposes, you must never overuse or overindulge. Smoking or using too much weed can lead to severe effects. Too much is always not good. Here are ways on how to come down from a high when you have smoked too much marijuana.

Recovering from low blood sugar: One of the most common effects of smoking too much weed is low blood sugar. THC in marijuana causes a plunge in blood sugar levels and this could lead to dizziness, cold and clammy skin and even loss of consciousness. If you had too much weed and you feel close to passing out then take a breath of fresh air. Get out of the room and just relax. Drink something sugary to increase sugar levels. After feeling better, you can eat a light meal. Usually, a person who passes out will recover in a short while. Provide a safe environment. As soon as the person recovers, give him a sugary drink and a light meal as soon as he can eat.

Removing red and dry eyes: One of the most common side effects of marijuana is having red and dry eyes. Red eyes are due to the effects of THC. This compound causes increase blood flow to the entire body even in the small blood vessels of the eyes causing red eyes. The eye area could also feel warm due to the increase in blood flow and this causes dryness of the area.

You can relieve red eyes and dry eyes by using eye drops. You can also splash cold water on your face to reduce redness and discomfort. Sometimes, taking a nap or sleep can help. You can wear sunglasses if you want to hide your red eyes.

• Like 1

CBD is nice to use for this too.

a tea with CBD tincture in it helps balance out the high. 

or place drops under your tongue. 

or have CBD strain of flower to smoke along with your high THC herb. cannatonic is a high CBD strain that smells good and tastes good too. 

vape some CBD oil too. 

i really like CBD. 

• Like 2

I find orange juice kills a heavy buzz not sure why, I figure it's the vitamin C.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Shadey said:

I find orange juice kills a heavy buzz not sure why, I figure it's the vitamin C.

I think if you looked into it you'll find it's the sugar in the juice that helps as pot causes blood sugar levels to drop.  That's why it gives us the munchies too as most people feel hungry when levels drop.

As a hypoglycemic I feel the effects of low blood sugar earlier than most people.  While testing my levels over a couple of months I found that I would be feeling shaky and a bit nauseous around 4.5 when normal fasting levels are 4 - 7.  The diabetic nurse I was dealing with said it was because I was a bit hypoglycemic.  She also said I had no worries about developing diabetes as I had a strong insulin response to high sugar levels.  Good thing as I have a strong sweet tooth.  Especially after a toke! :)

• Like 1