marijmaker

STRAIN REF: Marijuana 501st OG Strain

Hello guys, I want to introduce a strain of what we all love getting engrossed in. Take a look below:

Classification: Indica-dominant

Parents: Skywalker OG x Rare Dankness #1

Growing Environment: Indoor/Outdoor

Garden Skills: Intermediate

Flowering Time: 7 - 9 weeks

Height: Medium

Yield: Moderate to Heavy

Medical Uses: Pain relief, insomnia, chemotherapy, Crohn's Disease, Tourette's syndrome

Breeder: Rare Dankness Seeds

The buds from 501st OG have almost every color of the rainbow in them. These beautiful nugs include shades of purple, green, blue, orange, white, gray and red. They mostly appear white, due to the immense layering of frosty and sticky trichomes. Seriously, these buds are caked with potent little trichomes. They also have a moderate amount of purple on them, with even more once you break the buds open. The aroma is of deep Kush, hash and grapes with an identical flavor. Needless to say, 501st OG is a connoisseur-grade strain with excellent bag and smoke appeal. A great nighttime medication, it will provide soothing yet powerful effects that are great as a sleep aid, pain reliever and more. This bud will flower anywhere from 7 to 9 weeks and can produce up to a quarter-pound per plant when grown outdoors or in a greenhouse, making it a heavy yielder. Don't hesitate to feed these ladies plenty of nutrients, as they only require a long flush before harvest and are not sensitive to nute burn. Anyone who considers themselves a lover of fine indica bud should consider adding 501st OG to their garden.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, marijmaker said:

Medical Uses: Pain relief, insomnia, chemotherapy, Crohn's Disease, Tourette's syndrome

Thats the first time I have seen a plant listed for, bollocking bollocks, tourettes  :)

Looks good. But I'm still one of his parents, namely Skywalker I like more. Plus, it's much easier to grow it, as far as I've read. And who has experience in growing 501st OG Strain? Speaking of insomnia, it can be useful to me even for personal use. I'll have to buy seeds.