ValleyRedneck

Too many plants

It's getting too crowded. I would hate to just kill some, but I'm 4 weeks into a 12 week flower and everything shot up insanely. Not to mention, I was expecting half male plants, and I got 100% female... so yeah... I was expecting half. What would you do?

• Like 1

That's one of the better problems to have when it comes to growing pot. :)

Hard call tho.  Could thin out all the smaller branches and lower growth and just keep the hardiest branches  to produce even bigger colas once a lot of the other stuff is gone.  You'd probably produce quite a bit more that way than taking out half the plants.

For pics are you using your phone or a PC?  For PC you should be able to click on choose files then select your pics from your files.  Works like that for phones too I think tho never uploaded any from a phone.

Good luck deciding.

:peace:

• Like 1

I have already thinned everything out a few times... I keep removing the lower branches, but I think that is part of why they're shooting up so high. A lot of them are past the lights, which is no good at all. I'm going to zip tie down what I can tonight when I go in to feed. I literally have to remove about half the plants from the room to water/feed. Not good. I don't know why I can't post photos. It just keeps saying there was a problem uploading the file. 

9 hours ago, ValleyRedneck said:

It just keeps saying there was a problem uploading the file. 

Might be the picture is to big a file, how many MB is a pic I reduce mine down in Photoshop to 300 kilobytes.