Grow_Wizzard

clone to clone to full grown plant 2017-2018

On 10/15/2018 at 5:07 PM, donald soolar said:

Your plants are looking good. Yeah. Think it's better the old way to grow a pot plants, though. 

Donald Soolar,

Some adapt to this method better than others. Understand I don't want them to get too big as I grow in a city and don't want everyone to know what I'm doing. If I grew vertical everyone in the neighborhood would know what I'm doing and would take the fruit from my hard labor. If you know what I mean... I would prefer to grow vertically but ya do what ya gotta do to get r done....hahaha... Thanks for your contribution... Peace..

• Thanks 1

How much longer before harvest Wiz?

Nice and warm today at 70F so it melted all the snow but any time I might have had for outdoor was gone over a month ago when we got 4" of snow and a few dumps since then.  Nothing to shovel but any girls outside would have been pretty pissed off. lol

Now that it's half-assed legal I may try some autos outside next year if the seeds still sprout.  So many irons wanting to get into the fire that I can barely think which way to jump.

To get deeper into growing or begin to advertise publicly to help new growers set up their grow spaces for their four legal plants and maybe make a few bux on one of the side jobs made legitimate with our new laws.  Makes me go Hmmmmm . . . :)

Good luck with the rest of your season!

• Like 2

Just thinking the same thing Lab, advertising as a growing advisor.

8 hours ago, LabRat said:

How much longer before harvest Wiz?

Nice and warm today at 70F so it melted all the snow but any time I might have had for outdoor was gone over a month ago when we got 4" of snow and a few dumps since then.  Nothing to shovel but any girls outside would have been pretty pissed off. lol

Now that it's half-assed legal I may try some autos outside next year if the seeds still sprout.  So many irons wanting to get into the fire that I can barely think which way to jump.

To get deeper into growing or begin to advertise publicly to help new growers set up their grow spaces for their four legal plants and maybe make a few bux on one of the side jobs made legitimate with our new laws.  Makes me go Hmmmmm . . . :)

Good luck with the rest of your season!

We are getting real close about 20% amber now I'm thinking next week some time Maybe over the weekend if a couple plants are ready I will start. Some of the smaller plants are looking real close so those may go over the weekend................... Be careful where you advertise as you don't want to get on Law Enforcement's lists.... But you and Shadey would make great consultants for new growers.

• Thanks 1

Ok way late on this update.... Some were ready some not... Most will be done by the end of this week.... Was a good season, not huge yields but decent from a few of the big plants. Put me and Momma Wizzard in medicine for the year some nice flowers too.... Here is where we are so far.....

Unknown Kush

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

TRC-1

Well I had a major issue.... Had a gopher go down the fence line and took out some roots on most of the plants along the hog wire fence. Some plants fared better than others..... That was part of the reason to start harvest... Some good amber trichomes on a few plants....

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

Blue Dream

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

Katatonic

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

Old Skool Banana

Took some of the bigger branches off this lady.... She was about 60% amber, took the bigger branches and give the rest of the plant some more time to ripen up.

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

Momma Wizzard's Pure T-Rex

This lady was about 50% amber so I took the main branch off the top and left the rest to ripen up...

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

Some trimmed up flowers.....

full.jpg

full.jpg

Well that is all probably won't be any more plant pics... If I didn't show them they are harvested.... TRC 2 and 4 are done and in the jars.....hahaha.... Well I took the clones to trimmed flowers almost a full year progress.... Oh yea, I have a few clones rooting for next year.... Some live some don't that's life.... hahaha...Peace...

• Like 1

looks like you've got some good winters smoke there . good job.

buds look nice and full.

• Like 2

Patchgrower, Thank You. I think I will yield 3-4 lbs. of organic flowers. The Old Skool Banana was the biggest yielder as far as volume goes a large pickle jar full and a gallon mason jar full. Hard to really tell Momma Wizzard kept most of the flowers on the stems on the pure T-Rex so it's hard to tell if that plant out yielded the others. I will finish up the Unknown Kush tonight and everything will be done..... Except for the cuttings I took off of the girls to over winter in my cabinet.. Still no sign of rain, have some cloud cover but not enough to get rain. High temps still in the upper 80's with over night lows in the low 50's to high 40's. My hollyhocks are starting to leaf out again after most flowered and died off, a few are pushing new leaves they are confused.... I have 4 Tomato plants full of green tomatoes I'm hoping they ripen up before any freeze hits... Once everything is jarred up  I may take some pics of the full jars.... Peace...

• Like 1