Grow_Wizzard

clone to clone to full grown plant 2017-2018

Ya think?  I thought it was more because of all the fuel that has built up in the forests after a century of fire repression preventing nature from burning that off every decade or so leading to much milder fires.

Whatever it is it's damn horrible and I really feel for everyone affected.  My sister had to evacuate her place on Lake Okanagan in BC  in the middle of the night last week but was back home the next day.  Recovering from surgery for ovarian cancer to boot.  Every freakin' year they get floods in the spring and fires all summer.

• Like 1

yeah it seems every year there is more natural disasters on a grander scale.

weather way hotter than normal all over the world.

they showed a chart of ocean temps the other night and the water around n.s. is 2-4 degrees hotter than normal,that's alot.

worries me for the late season storms usually around sept.

grow wizzard those girls are looking great.interested to see the final outcome.

thanks for the comments everybody.

• Like 2

On 7/31/2018 at 12:11 AM, LabRat said:

Ya think?  I thought it was more because of all the fuel that has built up in the forests after a century of fire repression preventing nature from burning that off every decade or so leading to much milder fires.

Whatever it is it's damn horrible and I really feel for everyone affected.  My sister had to evacuate her place on Lake Okanagan in BC  in the middle of the night last week but was back home the next day.  Recovering from surgery for ovarian cancer to boot.  Every freakin' year they get floods in the spring and fires all summer.

Lab, that's true for some of the areas. Where this fire started was an area that burned in 2014 when we had a dry lightning storm move through the area. It's steep terrain and it got ahead of them rather quickly. There were actually 3 fires initially two on the south side of HWY 299 and the big one on the north side. The north side is carved out of the side of a mountain so the fire ran up hill quickly. There was a fire from a week earlier close by so they had some resources to kick loose and go to this fire. But by the time they got there it was 20 + acres and moving fast. I see a lot of people are claiming the fire had directed energy weapons involved. But I've seen the video's of the fire and the fire behavior was extreme.  Thanks for the comments..

On 7/31/2018 at 12:40 AM, patchgrower said:

yeah it seems every year there is more natural disasters on a grander scale.

weather way hotter than normal all over the world.

they showed a chart of ocean temps the other night and the water around n.s. is 2-4 degrees hotter than normal,that's alot.

worries me for the late season storms usually around sept.

grow wizzard those girls are looking great.interested to see the final outcome.

thanks for the comments everybody.

Patchgrower, If they keep spraying us like bugs with the chemtrails which are nano-particles of aluminum, strontium and Barium,  These spread out and create a greenhouse effect keeping the heat in. Which in turn heats up the atmosphere. Also we have had several volcanic active areas lately which adds to the problem.

Yea the girls are getting bigger, the bigger ones are just starting transition into flower. The ones that just came out of flower are starting to stand up a bit bigger..

Going to have to change the tea from high N to higher PK... More molasses too... Thanks for the comments...

• Like 1

i''m presuming you're talking about emissions from planes as ive never heard of this issue.

i guess big problems all over the world .

thankfully trump told us there is no global warming, so we don't have to worry about that.

then why does it feel like jamaica all of a sudden?

i haven't used molasses before, but will do this year.

only good thing about all this humidity is my clones took off really easily,  so thats a good thing.

found about 4 early strains this year for outdoor so hopefully can keep some moms.

starting to think losing everything last year might have been a blessing in disguise.

may have found better strains than what i was growing.

• Like 2

Patchgrower,  A contrail is water vapor that turns into ice crystals from the exhaust of the jet engines. Under only certain circumstances they can last about 5 minutes. Usually you just see a small trail behind the jet that quickly dissipates. Chemtrails are nano particle size aluminum, strontium, barium, and various other substances. They make a streak across the sky behind the jet and slowly spread out causing a gray haze. They (whoever "They" are) have been spraying us since the late 1980's. The chemicals are manipulated using very low frequency sound waves that are bounced off the ionosphere. It's how they control the weather and other nefarious things...

Molasses is good to use during feeding as it feeds the microbes in the soil and provides sulfers and other micro nutrients. Never put the molasses directly onto the soil. I've seen people kill their plants doing that. About a tablespoon per gallon of water to start. I use a little all the way through but increase it as they flower. Sounds like you are in the north needing quick finishing strains.. Glad you found some that will work for you... Peace...

• Like 1

They chemtrail here, any time we get a nice clear sky, it's a lot of toxicity, raining down on us all.

• Like 1

Update.... Under the smoky ash filled skies under the smoke plume of the 7th most destructive wildland fire in California history, the girls are still hanging in there and thriving.... Had some serious ash fall out. I normally hose the plants off in the morning and evening. I fed the girls but didn't hose off the ash to give you an idea of what we are dealing with. But the silver lining is potash is potassium or K on the NPK nutrients. We are getting a lot of free K for the girls that are in transition... The big girls are in transition the two small ones just got out of veg so they are starting to get some legs. Don't think they will get too big because they will turn around and go back into flower soon... Still feeding them high N,, but the others get straight tea... Lots of natural sugars in the tea. Cherries, plumbs, nectarines, pineapple, watermellon, apples, bananas, tomatoes, zucchini, onions, garlic, cabbage, lettuce, corn, beets, peppers. All go into the tea bag and get consumed by the biology and into the tea. Started adding a bit of molasses to the tea to get the micro-nutrients in there along with the sulfers... It's funny I will fill the tea bag to almost over flowing with plums and nectarines and the next morning it's level again something is going on in that tea bag..... Well enough of the talk on with the pics.... Had to run with large pics the preview pics only half showed up....

Unknown Kush

full.jpg

full.jpg

All of the white spots on the pic above are ash fall out from the fire.

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

TRC 1

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

TRC 2

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

TRC 4

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

Blue Dream

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

Katatonic

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

OSB X HP OR Salmon X The Black X GDP

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

Momma Wizzard's pure T-Rex

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

Well that's all for this week they are picking up steam, transition has started, should see the first calyxes or white hairs in a couple weeks... It gets real interesting from here... Got to watch the weather as the days are getting shorter, and when the temps drop they won't transpire water as quickly so over watering can cause serious issues... Day time temps are still over 100 and over night in the high 70's still so they dry out quickly.... Hope you enjoy, as always comments and questions are always welcome.... Peace..

• Like 1

they look great. they have grown quite a bit since the last update.

unfortunate price to pay for free ferts but it's nature,no way out of that.

• Like 2

Looking good and gaining size, it does take a long time for them to get back into veg mode. That's a lot of ash dropping out of the sky, how close are the fires to you?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, patchgrower said:

they look great. they have grown quite a bit since the last update.

unfortunate price to pay for free ferts but it's nature,no way out of that.

Patchgrower, yea those free ferts are actually very expensive... Firefighting costs so far I'm sure are at minimum 10's of millions. Aircraft fighting fire is expensive.. And they are getting bigger... Pictures don't do them justice...Peace...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Shadey said:

Looking good and gaining size, it does take a long time for them to get back into veg mode. That's a lot of ash dropping out of the sky, how close are the fires to you?

Shadey, I'm about 5 miles as the crow flies from the south east fire line. I'm near the fairgrounds and they are using the fairgrounds as base camp and incident command post. So it would have to burn through that to get to me... I'm safe...Peace..

• Like 1

That's good to hear. Stay safe.

• Like 1

Update time, still smokey skies, Carr fire was 191,000 acres this morning with about 60% contained. Two other fires close by one by Shasta Lake on the McCloud arm by Hirtz Bay. Called the Hirtz fire about 1000 acres and 15% contained. One on the other side of Burney called the Hat fire about 1700 acres about 20% contained... So a busy year. Still lots of smoke and ash in the air. The smoke is clearing a bit in the evening when the afternoon winds clear things up a bit and kick up the fires... Some good growth happening the laid down ladies are loving life... On with the pics....

Unknown Kush

300x300.jpg

300x300.jpg

300x300.jpg

TRC-1

300x300.jpg

300x300.jpg

300x300.jpg

300x300.jpg

300x300.jpg

300x300.jpg

300x300.jpg

TRC-2

300x300.jpg

300x300.jpg

300x300.jpg

TRC-4

300x300.jpg

300x300.jpg

300x300.jpg

300x300.jpg

Blue Dream

300x300.jpg

300x300.jpg

300x300.jpg

300x300.jpg

300x300.jpg

300x300.jpg

Katatonic

300x300.jpg

300x300.jpg

300x300.jpg

300x300.jpg

OSB X HP or Salmon X The Black X GDP

300x300.jpg

300x300.jpg

300x300.jpg

300x300.jpg

300x300.jpg

300x300.jpg

Mama Wizzard's pure T-Rex...

300x300.jpg

300x300.jpg

300x300.jpg

300x300.jpg

300x300.jpg

Well that's all for this week had a couple pics that wouldn't load so it is what it is.... Enjoy... As always questions and comments are always welcome... Peace..

• Like 1

really taking off now . looks great.

sorry to hear about the continuing fires, must be worrisome. did i hear some body set one of them intentionally?

gotta wonder whats wrong with people sometimes.

• Like 2

They are looking good and filling out nice and bushy. Glad those fires are staying away from you. Do the fires push up the temperature where you are?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Shadey said:

They are looking good and filling out nice and bushy. Glad those fires are staying away from you. Do the fires push up the temperature where you are?

Shadey, Thanks for the comments and questions.... Yes getting legs and bushing out nicely.... First calyxes on 3 plants so it's starting..... As for the fires the smoke covering the sun actually dropped the temps. We were supposed to be in the 100-105 F range but due to the smoke it was only about 95 so the fires actually cooled things down a bit... But the fire is moving mostly to the north between Trinity and Shasta lakes so the south end of the fire is clearing out nicely. Saw stars last night for the first time in a couple weeks... Blue skies today..Thanks again, peace...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, patchgrower said:

really taking off now . looks great.

sorry to hear about the continuing fires, must be worrisome. did i hear some body set one of them intentionally?

gotta wonder whats wrong with people sometimes.

Patchgrower, I spent 20 years fighting fires so no worries here, I retained enough information to know when to be worried and no worries here... The fires set intentionally I believe were the Ferguson Complex near Yosemite. There were 9 fires associated to an arsonist. They caught the guy.... It's a messed up person that goes that direction, similar behavior patterns as a serial killer.... Usually a severely messed up childhood.... They are created due to their environment when growing up.... Sad really.... Peace Thanks for the comments and questions... Much appreciated.... Peace...

• Like 1