alozcarney

Is this L.E.D any good

Recently, bought 3 full-spec LED grow lights, its 130-watt wall and 60x3 watt diodes, its seven bands, IR and UV light. I'm currently experimenting with the growth pixel. The manufacturer counts that it replaces 400 hidden, which I doubt very much. He has 120-degree lenses, he has to have a good driver and things. The store's size is 80x80x160 if someone can talk about your thoughts with the ID. I'm a little worried about the fact that no one enough and I do not want to bring the turkey!

On 12/20/2017 at 12:19 PM, alozcarney said:

Recently, bought 3 full-spec

Which do you have the link shows 10,

On 12/20/2017 at 12:19 PM, alozcarney said:

The store's size is 80x80x160

Not sure what the size of the store has to do with anything.

If the units use 130W at the wall then I would say its closer to 300W equivalent. Most of the high end US LED's use 55-60% of their energy equivalent from what I see atm so a 400W would use around 200W to 240W at the wall. If they have the new Cree tech LED bulbs in them they will do better than that though. I have a cheap chinese LED that uses 280W at the wall and its no where near the 1000W equivalent that its supposed to be, probably more like 500W to 600W. It does well in my 4X4 ft tent for veg It seemed to be doing well in flower as well in combination with some of my home made LED lights until I swapped it out for a 500W HPS ballast light. I may experiment on my current grow and see how it does with a couple of autos while I am vegging my CD1 and GDP in a vertical scrog with the LED's.

• Like 1

On 12/20/2017 at 9:49 PM, alozcarney said:

Recently, bought 3 full-spec LED grow lights, its 130-watt wall and 60x3 watt diodes, its seven bands, IR and UV light. I'm currently experimenting with the growth pixel. The manufacturer counts that it replaces 400 hidden, which I doubt very much. He has 120-degree lenses, he has to have a good driver and things. The store's size is 80x80x160 if someone can talk about your thoughts with the ID. I'm a little worried about the fact that no one enough and I do not want to bring the turkey!

I have looked there and i don't know, i don't think its that good list btw...

I have found another LED Light with a complete review.

This one sounds good, Have a look!

TIA!

I think its enough; the lens should be 160 degrees and power should be high, i.e., 400 to 500 would be good for proper lightening and growth.