Rufusgreenstone84120

Greetings From Salt Lake City!

High Rufus and welcome to the CC forums!

Not so vibrant as it once was but a nice bunch of folks.

I'm 63 now so around your era.

:peace:

Hey man! Yea after looking around for awhile I see you may be right, not a lot of active folks. But I’ll take good folks over active folks any day lol

just turned 57 (I feel 87) but Catching up to you lol

19669D88-F3F3-4B72-9D3F-419DFFE9986C.gif

I feel 93.  Had a 2 week trip through hell at the hospital just recently and still recovering.

Gittin' old ain't for sissies. :)

Hi Rufus welcome to CC, I am 57 as well, a good vintage year lol. Hope to see you about, are you planning to grow soon?

Hey there! How are you doing? Yea 1960 was a great year lol

im not sure if I want to start growing again? It can be very difficult where I’m located. I did it for 5 years and had a couple of close calls, and I have teen agers about. 

2DE5583F-DD07-4C70-A7CA-390014C7F585.gif

• Like 1

Ah, kids.  Gotta love 'em or go to jail. :)

When we bought this place my step-daughter was only 10.  Totally freaked by spiders so I left all the cobwebs in the stairway leading to the basement and she never tried to go down there.  More a big crawl space than a basement.  Just the pump and plumbing for the water from the dugout and a nice insulated cold room with heavy door on it and 4" ventilation pipes already built in.   Soon as I saw that the house was sold!   When she was about 16 she caught on so told her about the grow and how important it was to keep her lip zipped.  She's a total non smoker, drinker and never hung out with people who partied.  Dropped out in grade 11 and lives in her room most of the time.  Needs a shrink I think but her mother does nothing.  She's 25 now and has no life outside the house.  Hasn't been to town for years or even off the property.  Not right.  Very smart and pretty and easy to get along with.

Not like my two boys at all.

• Like 1

Aww man what a bummer. I’m sorry to hear she is not, how can I say, doing quite right?

im hoping she can get the help she needs. Sometimes all it takes is to be able to talk to the right person.

In my last house I had a nice furnace room where I built my grow room. Ahhhh the memories lol. My kids were tiny at the time but did walk in on me several times but were too young to know what they were seeing as I have about 50 plants (non cannabis) so I’m sure they all looked alike at that age.

yes, boys are a different animal

• Like 1

Hi Wade welcome to CC, what plants strains do you grow in Vietnam and are you an indoor or out door grower?