Lovevrythingreen

Plant diagnosis help

52 minutes ago, LabRat said:

Discolour how?

Can you see the pics I posted? 2 if the leaves have brown spots and almost every other leaf is a darker green with patches of a more light/yellowish green

• Upvote 1

My computer crashed before I posted my post.

Those spots look like water spots and they're on the lower leaves so I wouldn't worry about that much.  The light green in the middle of the top shows she's growing fast now and should be taking off.  As she develops more leaves she can make more food which speeds everything up.

She's getting used to her environment so hang tough and see how she goes.  If it's genetic there's nothing you can do about it.

:peace:

• Upvote 1

Ok sounds good. Notice how she only has 1 set of leaves at the top and 2 below? Every other nice that grows only has 1 set of leaves and the middle leaf on that set has been curled to the side. Kind of neat gives her a little personality

• Like 1

She'll grow out of it.  Pretty common but you won't know it later when she's big.  I've had lots of those.

First time I thought great and got cuttings as I figured I'd get 50% more yield.  Came out almost exactly the same as the others from that batch of seeds.  No better and no worse.  Bummer. lol

• Upvote 1