MedicalMilitiaCan

How to Make Cannabis Infused Coconut Oil, Step by Step

Hi guys, I'm new to CC so here is a lil' about me: I'm a veteran medical cannabis user, damn good cook, (recent)vegan, science buff and amateur body builder. I recently decided to start making short, educational videos, about my true love in life: Cannabis.  In this video, I demonstrate how to make some cannabis infused coconut oil. Let me know what you think, I'm always open to any constructive criticism or advice on how I can make these even better in the future. I tried to make this as short and as easy to follow as possible. I improved the visibility on the captions since the last video, thanks to some feedback.

-Cheers

• Like 3

Hi MedicalMilitia, Welcome to CC. I cant get that link to work. I think its easier to just copy the URL into your post, than use any of the attach options.

Im a vege, 25+ years now, I dont think I could go vegan, used to do a lot of body building and martial arts in my younger days, got fairly big using steroids for about 7 years, screwed myself up a bit using them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Thats good, too the point, no listening to some ones life story while they are doing it, like I have seen on many. I like that little wand heater thing, I need to find one of those, last time I tried to make it I think I over heated it, as my slow cooker only has a hot and warm setting which was 275 and 110 on the thermometer. :(

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Thanks for the feedback, I'm glad you enjoyed it! Yea they work great and saves some trouble, you can probably get one pretty cheap these days, although using a thermometer and a stove-top also works if a sous-vide isn't an option. 

• Like 1

I had fully understood the procedure of making Cannabis  Coconut Oil. Your video was nice. Thanks for sharing 

But I want the reason Why we use  Cannabis Infused Coconut Oil.

1 hour ago, Elenora Montana said:

But I want the reason Why we use  Cannabis Infused Coconut Oil.

Well people will use it for different reasons. They don't want to damage their lung's smoking, it doesn't waste 80% of the product like smoking/ vaping.  The effects last 6-10 longer than smoking or vaping. Ingesting large amounts is the only way you can heal certain illnesses.

• Like 2