Lovevrythingreen

Light advice

That will run your 4x4 no problem for flowering and the money you save can get a couple of the cheapo LEDs for vegging.

That looks like the exact setup I had before, a 600W in a 24x48 tent. Thanks for sending that to me.

I actually just bought this tent today, a 24x48x72 tent, el-cheapo brand

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B074H6G95M/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I'll put the viparspectra 300W light in it.

Believe it or now, right now my DWC hydro buckets have lettuce, herbs and pole beans growing in it, and that's what will be in this tent until my license comes, lol.

3 hours ago, happysmoke420 said:

have you guys think about DIY a light? i

yes I have 5 home made lights they work very well for veg, not sure what they would be like for flowering though.

I have BAGS of through hole LED's, but what a pain in the butt it is to solder all those LED's and resistors onto a circuit board and hope that the resistors don't overheat. Also, those LED's are nowhere as bright as the ones on the market today.

I'm actually an electronics tech with years of electronics assembly experience, maybe I'm just lazy, or sick of making things now, LOL

Much easier to just buy a light because after all the expense of buying everything and putting it all together you might as well have just bought one!

• Like 1