Sign in to follow this  
notsofasteddie

ACD Member Papi's Barcelona Cannabis Club Reviews

BCN 74 a.k.a Siwi's Farm, Barcelona

Opening hours: can't remember sth about 12-23

Located in el Born area, close to Heavenly Buds, Alcatraz and Bonnies, it's a place run by italians with really great and helpful staff, nice selection of strains grown on demand by people from the club itself, hence it offers really decent prices when it comes to center of barcelona(top of weed menu being 11e). The decor and vibe is really nice, anyone will find sth interesting, lots of social events, concerts, art shows and shit. But if you wanna play fifa, you can do it easily on a big screen located in the end of the club. Bar area and dispensary are connected, menu changes really really often.
Recomendacion!

Relax, Barcelona

Address: Carrer de Casanova, 26
Opening Hours: 9:00-01:00

Dutch-owned cannabis club, hence the very early(as for Spanish standards) opening time. Perfect place if you're an early riser and prefer to wake&bake inside rather than somewhere at the beach or wherever. Vast selection of everything, sativa/indica menu large as hell, can't decide easily especially in the morning. Tons of different hash/iso/extracts as well, oh and some cali import from time to time(Gelato 41, 33, ZkittleZ) and not for 50e/g.  So it's a nice chilled place, very ambient, price range nothing out of ordinary comparing to other places in Bcn. Can recommend, especially within the fact that @Smokeloudbcn on ig has it in his packet(6 clubs-30e), so i'd join if i were you, only to have a safe option for early birds.

Menu

Alcatraz, Barcelona

Opening hrs: 15-23

This club is a spanish residents only place, but you know how it goes:) Anyways, this club is a more of a dungeon styled thingy, large main room with a bar, lots of screens and large seating area, where during the weekends some music gigs are in action. The dispensary is just round the corner with another big seating area. Since it's spanish residents only, prices are lower as well, from 4 to 9 e when it comes to weed, around 40-50 for concentrates. There is a room for playing fifa and there are tournaments held on a monthly basis. The smoke from there sometimes can be really fucking good, scored some amazing black domina for 6e/g this january, got 6g of it in one nugget.

Overall, recomendacion! (pics below: Neville's Wreck (Trainwreck x Neville's Haze)

La Kalada, Barcelona

La Kalada
Carrer de Cabanes, 39
08004 Barcelona, Spain

Opening Hours: 14-00 everyday

What can i say other than that this place is the shit, creme de la creme in Barcelona, top notch strains grown, cured, flushed properly , tons of Not and So-Cal strains grown from clones obtained by the owner from crews in California personally. Space Jam, Cherry Glazed, GSC forum cut, Sunset Sherbert, Confidential Lime and fuckload of others i can't remember right now but all under 10e. Hash lovers will be in heaven as well since this place has either some normal hash or some dry sift/isolator goodness(From KGourmet and Perfect Tree for example). Lots of concentrates from different extractors as well. During Spannabis they had some hash made by Frenchycannoli himself, but i can't vouch whether they still have some. Edibles and Lean available as well. And of course, the owner and entire crew are really cool, hospitable and fun to hang out with. Biiiig recomendacion!

The Plug, Barcelona

Opening Hours: Daily 12:00-01:00

One of the top places in Barcelona, vast selection of really unique strains, from dna genetics, karma genetics, tga and others. Menu in the Plug changes very often, sometimes they have some limited batches of stuff from local top growers. Watch out for Purple Lemon Cookies as they are the bomb. Top of the weed menu is 13e, concentrates made mostly by Team 10 Extracts, so lots of great bho shatters and such. Hash/dry sift/isolators menu is also very very nice. And the whole location and the vibe is something that makes you wanna sit and chill there.

The Backyard, Barcelona 

Address: Carrer de Calàbria, 64
Opening hrs: Mon-Thu 14-23 Fri-Sat 14-24, Sun 16-23

Also a place to go in Barcelona, , let just me say: TrueCanna Genetics. Loooots of time they have strains grown by the man himself and it is pure gas, but their other weed is fucking good and cheap as well. Really cool vibe, vast selection of hash/isolator/edibles/leans along with some great flowers and positive likeminded people makes it a fucking top notch place. Prices definitely like a canal-side not like a coffeeshop:)

Oh and Sasquatch Rosin Press is there:)

The Nectar Club, Barcelona

Address: Carrer de Viladomat, 109
opening times: 12pm to 12.30am

I have recently moved from Madrid to Barcelona, and i have been looking for some clubs that do not have the "tourist trap" vibe all over it .. and to be honest, after a few mistakes, i finally found something that is worth the search ... The Nectar BCN

this place is big and friendly, you can play some snooker or watch your favorite games on projectors ... it has a good selection of strains with a smiley and friendly staff to help you when in need.

people there are from various origins and background, so for someone not speaking Spanish fluently (like myself) i never felt as an outsider ..

i highly recommend this club for anyone looking for a place to relax and simply enjoy a good smoke.

:D

Yup, gotta say that Nectar Club has a really good vibe and some proper gear, especially lately they've been putting out some serious fuego on their shelves;) They're literally one street away from The Backyard so if they close up and you still need to burn some buds, another 1,5hrs is given to you there:)

Places To Avoid

Unread post by Papi » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:32 am

I decided to write a short list of places to avoid for various reasons: them being simply tourist traps, overcharging on membership fees and gear being overpriced as fuck.
If you come across any place like this, simply write up a review and i'll add it here or copy your review in here to make things easier.

1. Dam Square (review by SnC)

Address: Carrer Mare de Deu del Pilar, 26, 08003 Barcelona (Catalunya)

Opening times: 12-24

First things first.....there is a lane/alleyway before the one this club is on, go down that lane and visit Alcatraz club instead! Much much better club!

Dam Square.....an absolute tourist trap without question!!
They will literally take you off the street for sign up...membership is usual €20 for a year but.....prices are a flat rate of €20 per pre weighed bag that ranges in weight between 1.2g up to 1.6g depending on the strain.

Quality was actually pretty decent but way overpriced it's not much of a nice chill out place either being pretty basic in decor and lacking any atmosphere.

Much better clubs to spend your money in..avoid this place at all costs!

2. Remedy

Carrer Nou de Sant Francesc, 32
08002 Barcelona, Spain

Open: daily 12:00-00:00

One of my friends put it very simply: I go to Remedy, i feel like in Dubai, not in Barcelona. Touristy as fuck, this club is part of 99% packets offered by promoters (5 clubs for 30e and such), easy to get in there, prices are more like in Barney's than in Barcelona. Never went inside, only had a chance to be at the reception while using of those services. Rude staff as well, leg it as soon as you see the sign Remedy. And they were so desperate to gain new members during Spannabis that their promoters were handling fuckload of weed to some ppl. Most of it, pretty unsmokable. You be the judge.

3. Zen Club

address: Rambla de Catalunya, 2, 08007 Barcelona,

opening hours: who the fuck cares

Close to ramblas, touristy as fuck, promoters trying to get you inside as you're walking down the Ramblas. Not very good, lack of vibe. 30 e membership with not so good gear is not very welcoming thing.

4. HQ (HempQuarters)

Adress: Carrer d'Enric Granados, 65, 08008 Barcelona,

Opening hrs: 11-23:45

Despite being one of the top hyped clubs in Barcelona with many positive reviews, i just can't see anything special in there. Sure, the place is very hip, modern and huuuuuuuuuuge, they have e-nails at the big table ready to use, their gear is not that pricey as many people tend to claim. But it just lacks the proper vibe, it's too artificial and the crew usually chilling there isn't one of my favourites (same Dubai thingy as with Remedy). But there is one thing that just settles it,

50 euro membership for one year or 30e membership for 3 months .
That makes me say a big "fuck you" to HQ, for 50e/year, couple months ago, you could've gotten membership at The Backyard, with 45e to spend. Not very convincing is it?

Think Different, Barcelona

Address; Carrer Còdols, 21, Barcelona
Opening hours(but i could be mistaken by one or two): Sun-Thur 12-01 Fri-Sat 12-03

First of all, it's hard for me to do a proper review of this place, since i was there on something like a meeting, but let me start by saying, yes, this club seems to be reaaaallly touristy, hence the opening hours closer to a nightclub especially on the weekends. It's run by italian fellow who's as professional in art of smoking bongs as Smirks and myself (he challenged me to a bong out on Instagram :lol: ) so i was kind of set in there.

Place was really busy, the dispensary is downstairs and since i've had fuckload of weed on me, i didn't really have any interests in checking in out, but pricewise i've heard from people coming up, it's not the cheap one(can't confirm until i check). But the highlight of the party can be summed the best by using pictures. So, a little introduction first: 3 old creepy guys with camera sit opposite to us, 10 mins later 3 girls show up, dressed in a truly Spanish Summer Fashion. Music starts playing, camera starts rolling, bitches take off their clothes and start dancing, old creepers are filming it, later to be joined by those exotic dancers. Why am i even explaining this? Just fooking look :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Kaboom, i'll check out the prices next time, but the place is good to hang out, especially if you want to smoke yourself to oblivion until 3 am and don't want to be bothered by anyone. Loads of clean bongs in different sizes in there as well, for that a big thumbs up