weedmen

forcing feminized plants to seed

hey all. just got a new batch of beans . a couple strains are some that have always been clone only strains . like tangerine dream fem..i want to make some beans from one of them . was thinking i mite just stress one enough , but then started reading about collidic silver ..of course it started me thinking and it turns out i just got more confussed about whats the best method ..then i thought i'd ask all my friends on here what they would do ..i no labrat and wiz would have some good advice and anyone else that wants to chime in that has exsperance in this topic..

i've been growing alot of reg seeds but i havent saved any males or pollen ..

oh before i forget these beans are auto as well as fem ..so the clock is ticking . i just germed these seed and they are in cups now ..8 week strain was what it said , from seed to harvest ..we all no this could be true or it maybe just a ploy to sell more seeds from the company ..[msln] was the seed bank..i've been buying from them for a cpl yrs now ..some strains are better then others i have found .but very reliable in delivery to my state ..

thanks for any help and always appretiated...

weedmen

• Like 1

Hey @weedman

Though question you ask, because stressing a fem to turn her into a male is risky for the personnality expression of your plant... in order to get the best cross, the fullest and complete the genetic the better! In general, I wouldn't sugget doing that...

But I understand your concern, you don't want to buy male or reg seeds for this batch, so I suggest you make sure about which type of stress you need to apply in order to end up with a quiet good male, and a not a skinny miley cirus hermaphrodite! 

I can't give you further interesting answers regarding your situation, but I'll follow the thread to see what others have to say!

1 hour ago, EiffelSmoker said:

to end up with a quiet good male, and a not a skinny miley cirus hermaphrodite! 

:rotflmao: