Caviar_Cowboys

Maui Wowie outdoor. Subtropical climate.

I just ordered 5 feminized Maui Wowie seeds from Nirvana seeds through  seedsman.com. I am a bit new to doing outdoor soil because most of my experience is from indoor DWC.  I still need some help with watering times and amounts as well as feeding times and amounts. I also need to help with the ideal plant food. I'm thinking about using simple soluble-fertiliser (Which needs flushing) and either potash or charcoal. It is also Nearly summer in the southern hemisphere and am thus starting the crop 2 or 3 months late. I also wanted advice on containers as well as using a humidity-dome tray as well as the type of soil. 

If people could send messages or comments in that have the right type of experience this would be great. I attached a picture of the seeds I ordered but I'm still waiting to get them when I'll make more pictures.

If you have missed a 1/3 to 1/2 of your season outdoors, you are not going to establish a very good root zone in time for when they start flowering. Where on the planet are you, a bit more info on your set up would be good, it will be pointless advising you of what you need to do if you cant do it where you are.