Just wondering if someone can help me out. First time grower outdoors plant has two more weeks left of flower due to weather but have a few problems. Can someone suggest a boost of some sort to help bud also, as not long left I'm unsure what to do. Aswell when I water it (haven't for 4days) it's not absorbing the water quick and not much draining. 

First pictures taken this morning. Last ones taken last night. Can anyone help save Bianca 

Thanks in advance 

Snapchat-27400010.jpg

Snapchat-2047973938.jpg

Snapchat-803886263.jpg

Snapchat-1074328512.jpg

IMAG1642.jpg

IMAG1637.jpg

IMAG1636.jpg

IMAG1634.jpg

IMAG1639.jpg

Holy crap Bester she is drowning literally, the plant needs to breath oxygen through her roots, so she is slowly suffocating. You need to drill holes all around that pot to get the water out fast. I would even say take it out of that sloppy mud and re pot in some dry stuff, and hope she lives. You obviously didnt cover her over like Lab suggested in your other post. With what time you have left before the buds are fully ready it may be better to just harvest her now and put her out of her misery lol. You cant add any thing else wet to it food wise, until it drys out fully m8 she doesnt need bud booster she needs flippers, mask and a snorkel.

If you get her dried out and decide to try and keep her longer, wrap some plastic around the top of the pot to stop the rain filling it up again and control the amount of water that can go in it. I hope she lives CPR will probably be needed.

3 hours ago, Bester said:

IMAG1642.jpg

Edited by Shadey
  • Like 1

Shady lmao 

She's got holes in the bottom but not draining properly will attempt to drill some holes.. I don't water her for a week then water her and she does that. It does soak in but thought I'd get a picture as its slow absorbing. I haven't had time to cover her as been away for the weekend but I put her indoors as soon as it rains mind. 

I don't know what's going on I think I have problems with the roots but will drill and cover see how she goes if not improvement will try repot. 

Hopefully I can save her she's getting bad now already had to chop a few down due to stem going rotten and think she has some wind damage.

Thank you 😊

No problem m8, it may be the soil you are using, I dont see any perlite floating around, drainage is one of the big things they need, the roots need to breath so when you water add a bit and wait 10 minutes then add a bit more and wait and when it starts to come out the bottom stop and let it drain. Can you raise it so air can get underneath the pot it may seal itself on the ground which will stop the water draining. It could have developed root rot if its been constantly sitting in water from poor drainage.

Edited by Shadey

when you do your next grow, try and put some coconut mat down at the bottom of the pot with a 1/2 inch to an inch of perlite on he bottom and a good bit of perlite in the soil. It helps keep he soil from getting water logged.

I'll drill some holes in bed and raise her today she's on wheels I thought that would of raised her but obviously not lol I'll take that watering advice onboard when I next water her won't be a few days now mind. I think ive got abit of root rot like. I'm such a novice I have no clue what I'm doing. 

I'll keep that in mind for my next grow haha although this has been nothing but stress as I don't know what's wrong lol but thank you very much for your advice much appreciated. 

• Like 1

We all have to start somewhere m8, and making mistakes is how we learn, its not as easy as everyone thinks, here is one of Lab Rats links to free grow books, have a read over the winter so you are ready to roll next year. There is a lot of stuff on you tube as well. Knowledge from experience is the best kind and it comes with time and practice it cant be rushed unless you make a lot of mistakes lol. ;)

http://catnews.org/FREE Pot Books/

Its not so much as the raising, its allowing the holes some space to allow drainage, just stick some bits of wood either side under the pot so its stable and can get the water freely moving. You could also poke around the holes in the bottom carefully to make sure they are not clogged.

Edited by Shadey

I'm glad I started one tho haha thank you for all the tips. I've raised her on some bricks and my partner drilled holes around so hopefully that helps he also thinned her out as she was on the bushy side so she'll get more air. 

I'll have a good read and do some research over the winter ready for a couple more next year lol 

I'll let you know how she gets on in the next week or so as bound to harvest soon due to family visiting lol 

Thank you 😊😊

IMAG1660.jpg

IMAG1657.jpg

• Like 1

Hi Bester, I know your exited about your first grow and solving your problems but multiple postings in different forums just confuses other people that may want to help you, so I am going to delete those posts to save confusion.

LabRat gave you the information to resolve these problems in your original post. The crinkly leaves is from too much watering of the plant and not allowing the soil to dry out enough. The mildew/stem rot is caused bye the damp wet UK weather. You need to let the soil drain and dry out until the top couple of inches of the soil if not more is completely dry before  re watering it again. You need to cover the plant to reduce the amount of water/damp air/frost from getting on it or move it inside if you can. Also splint the stem with Popsicle sticks and spray with a solution of water and baking soda to stop it from rotting further and the stem breaking. The mold will not dissapear overnight you will have to keep working at it and you will probably harvest before its gone.

As for the harvesting and drying the post below has some very good information and details on how to do it. You can use the search engine to find a lot more. Select forums and then put drying in the search and tons of stuff will come up.

Then if you have questions post here and some one will try and help you out. I hope this helps :)

Bester,

What are you feeding that plant, looks like a lot of things going on, initially looks like too much Nitrogen locking out the calcium and magnesium, the tips of the leaves are burnt off. That's a sign of too much N. But with the drainage issues and mold issues there are a lot of things going on. Dry her roots out first thing. Once you have problems like that you end up chasing things around. I agree with the comments already posted above. Dry her roots out, spray any mold with baking soda, water solution, splint where needed. Or harvest her and try again next year... preparing your pot and soil for proper drainage is critical. During the heat of summer I flood my beds but they drain the water off in 5 minutes or less. It then takes 2-3 days to dry out in 100-110F temps.

• Like 1