Who loves sativa?

I got some landrace Thai and Lao sativas I been breeding with popular hybrids.

Happy to be here.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

welcome to cc..i have a few sativas running now ..for some reason the last batch of beans i bought had some long winded thin leaf strains i wasnt exspecting ..lol..i do love the buzz from a good grown sativa ..nice heady high ..not my favorite to grow indoors . they tend to take a very long time to flower out .. and my outdoor season is to short to grow them ...i got some hash bombs and some lemon skunk that i just threw into flower today ..i already have a few in flowering of the lemon . which when i bought them i was told were like a 60 %indica and 40 % sativa..but they are mostly sative.. fast growing and very stretchy ..i think it was a weak cross or unstable strain ..anyhow i am forcing myself to finish them ..the buds are very stringy and thin ..next order may have to go for the heavy indicas .. but i do love a good grown sativa and the high is just better for a start to the day ..lol

again , welcome to cc ..

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Thanks weedmen. I love that lemon skunk. My buddy had a bag of it finished up so nice and dank, like frosted lemon doughnuts. Have a good one!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I've been doing mainly sativas for the last 20 years but am leaning to hi-CBD plants now.  Sativa based is fine but liking the heavier indica CBD strains for evening doses.

Made into cocobudder is the best of all worlds for me and the buzz is more like being a bit drunk than the space cadet feeling I get from strong sativas now.  Paranoia, heart palpitations and anxiety if I take one toke too many since a small stroke about 5 years ago.

Growing out 3 Original Skunks from Crop King atm so haven't given up on sativas yet.  Plan to cross it with my one Otto#1 female to make a Skunk x CBD strain yet to be named.  Got BB from CK going plus a couple of AK47 fems so there's lots of opportunities for some serious pollen chucking! :)

My one fave cross is older KaliMist x NL#5 both from Marc Emery's seed bank circa 2000.  Kicks ass with the right pheno but takes around 12 weeks to finish indoors.  Worth the wait tho.  A buddies Blue Heaven, L.S.D. x Blueberry, both from Barney's Farms about 10 years back is pretty nice too.  The Mazar in the LSD really shines in the right pheno of that.

:peace:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1