CC Forums
trichy

Vancouver weed.

trichy    15

I was recently on the West coast and I hit up a couple of dispensaries. 

For 10-12$/gram I was expecting better. 

I said I had "hellish" tolerance, he brings out the Gorilla glue.  I grade it 7.5/10. 

I said give me the flavour bomb, out comes the Girl Scout Cookie. 7/10. 

• Upvote 1

LabRat    905

The prices are nuts for sure.  How does the gov't expect to impact the black market when they expect prices like that to bolster their dreams of tax windfalls for re-legalized pot?

5 - $6g should be the max for real fire and way less for midgrade crap like what's on the streets these days. 

I got some GSC from a compassion club last summer in BC but it wasn't very good medicinally for me but the buzz was nice.  The Sweet Skunk CBD at 12%CBD, 7%THC was the bomb for my arthritis and pretty good for the depression too.  Even better once I made some cocobudder from the extra 10g I bought to make it with.  I've got some hi-CBD plants going now from seeds Doobie sent me a while back.  Cannatonic x Otto#1 he calls GoldFish so looking forward to trying those.

Getting testers from dispensaries would be nice so a guy can find strains that work well then grow those out instead of growing out strains to find out they suck.  I've wasted years doing that. :(

:peace:

Unregistered    169

The few tokers I've spoken with who've tried dispensary, online BC based shops, and Licensed Producer weed, all claim that there is nothing "better" about it compared to the black market product. The LP stuff appears to be most disappointing. We are in a city though, things may be different for those in a smaller market.

• Upvote 1

trichy    15

I've had "poison" street weed before. Hopefully people have upped their game. Legal or otherwise.