As a beginner with cbd oil, and suffering with panic attack, what is a good dose to start at?  How many drops, how often?  Does it really help with severe anxiety?  Thank you. 

High Chelle and welcome to the CC forums.

If it's only CBD you shouldn't have any problems with anxiety.  It's THC that brings that on and I've had it myself many times with a strong Sativa dominant.

I've taken quite large doses of cannabis infused coconut oil that was high CBD and been really well medicated without a hint of panic anywhere.

Not knowing the strength of the CBD oil you have I can't really advise on dosage other than to say to start at a very low dose and work up waiting at least an hour or more until taking any more.  If it is just CBD then you may not feel any effect at all other than maybe calmer and some reduction of pain that's caused by inflammation.  Pure CBD won't make you high at all.

Take care and I hope it does what you want it to do.

:peace:

23 minutes ago, Chelle said:

I got a 100 mg bottle. 

Hi Chelle, You need to know the amount of milligrams of CBD, per milliliter of oil, to work out the strength.  This is what I use. Even with this amount of THC I get no high effect from it. I was having some anxiety attacks before using the oil, as I am waiting for workers compensation to to decide what they are going to give me. I have had no income for several months now which is scary. The last few weeks I have been using it, I have been very relaxed and calm, thinking about it now. I started on 0.3mil twice a day but now up to 0.4mil 3 times. Yours may be different so dont use my dosages just work up from a low dose the LP should ave given you some literature advising a safe start dose.

Oil 1:20

60ml · 55g

Actual

THC 1.0mg/ml

CBD 20.0mg/ml

Total Content

THC 60mg

CBD 1200mg

CanniMed® Oil 1:20 contains virtually no THC and as a result it has little to no psychoactive effect. Children and other patients sensitive to the effects of THC find value in this product rich in CBD. For ordering limits, a 60 ml bottle of CanniMed® Oil 1:20 is equivalent to 10 g of herbal cannabis.

CBD is becoming popular. i'm glad to see it. 

it seems to help with anxiety, insomnia, and pain relief. 

i'd like to see more growers planting flowers with a more balance of THC:CBD. 

• Like 1

The CBD I grow is 20% cbd and less than 1% THC its Candida CD1.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shadey said:

The CBD I grow is 20% cbd and less than 1% THC its Candida CD1.

Got seeds? ;);)

No unfortunately, but i want to make some, just need a bit of pollen, I am tired of keeping the mother alive, If I had some pollen I would flower her out and make some. My buudy is about to buy some more seeds of another CBD plant with the same percentages I will see if he wants to get regular seeds and hope for a male.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Shadey said:

No unfortunately, but i want to make some, just need a bit of pollen, I am tired of keeping the mother alive, If I had some pollen I would flower her out and make some. My buudy is about to buy some more seeds of another CBD plant with the same percentages I will see if he wants to get regular seeds and hope for a male.

I still have 2 seeds of the GoldFish.  Otto#1 x Cannatonic.  Also a dozen seeds of the GF x Herijuana.

I'm thinking we might just have the basis of a happy marriage.   How 'bout I grow some out and send you pollen from the best males?  I can start them sprouting now and flower about 4 weeks in and have pollen before the snow flies again.

You can chop that big mom back too you know,  Just chop it down to stubs, chop the rootball down to fist-sized and repot it in a smaller pot.  Feed it next to nothing and keep it on the edge of your veg grow to keep it alive.  When you want cuts if there still are none just give it a short shot of flower nutes and move it closer to the light.  In a week it'll be shooting out cuts all over the place.

Do you not know how to keep plants in suspended animation?  You could have a dozen moms in a 2x2' space under 40 - 80W of 6400K light and revive them as needed.  They may look like crap while waiting but spark the fire and they'll put out new shoots real quick for cuttings and no matter how ugly they look as long as they root they'll grow up just like mom in real life conditions.

No need to keep them big like you are.  Take a few cuts now and flower out the mom if you want.  It takes 100s of generations to turn the genes to crap.  We'll both be worm food by then! :D

image.gif

• Like 2

Sounds good, the CD1 is only 7 inches high and  about 8 months old, I just revived her last week with a bit of food. I have enough CBD to last me 18 month's or more, so it's the thought of keeping her alive that long that bothers me lol.

I will take some pollen if you get some from your CBD plants and send you the seeds when they are ready :)

• Like 1

I got all these seeds now from my fuckup so if you want any of these you're more than welcome to some.

When I get some new genetics I like to pass them around.  I certainly don't have enough time to develop all of them into stable strains and many seeds are being sold for way too much money as they are often just F1 crosses exactly the same as the ones I make.  That's just a rip-off as far as I'm concerned.

If I could sell them I'd ask $2 each max.  20 for $15 maybe.

There are so many pollen-chuckers out there ripping off good genetics then charging an arm and a leg for the privilege of growing wildly diverse plants.  When I ship out seeds I make sure they aren't from hermies but you're going to get a full spectrum of both parents and it's up to the gifted to select what they think is the best to develop into the plants they want.

The big money for the little guy is in seed sales.  Way too much pot on the market and that's only going to get worse as re-legalization rolls out.  Prices are already headed down and the gov't is refusing to see that yet hanging on to the stupid idea that they're going to stop the black market.  Or prevent kids from getting pot.  Ridiculous.

I'd like to get rich from pot but that ship has sailed and if I was really serious about making money from it I should have carried on back in my 20s when I'd buy a brick of mex-pot for $200, clean most of the seeds and stems out of it then sell 'lids' for $20 and end up with 2 lids free.  When good hash hit the scene it was a whole new game. :)  Talking 1977 or so in Calgary.

image.gif

• Like 1

For medical/therapeutic purposes, the majority of CBD users tend to prefer to administer an oil tincture sublingually (under the tongue) with either a spray or dropper bottle. This is because CBD is most efficient and versatile when absorbed directly into the bloodstream.

If you take a 5 mg dose in the morning, for instance, and notice little to no positive effects, then up the dosage to perhaps 8 or 10 mg in the afternoon/evening, and see where that takes you.

It is one of the best medicine. It is not particularly dangerous.  Don't make life decisions, and don't worry about everything else. By using CBD oil Stay fit and healthy.

• Like 1

Cannabis oil is a thick, sticky substance composed of cannabinoids, such as THC and CBD, which is obtained from cannabis flowers using a solvent extraction procedure. It is the most concentrated form of cannabis products, which makes cannabis oil the most powerful. The oil can be vaporized into the lungs, ingested orally, applied topically or used as a suppository.

According to my research. I also found that cannabis was useful in treating many health diseases i.e cancer, anxiety, insomnia. Studies in mice and rats showed that Cannabinoids block the growth of cancer cells. THC & CBD choke the further growth of the blood vessels that supply blood to the cancer cells. This way, CBD cuts off the source of energy that helps the cancer cells to grow and expand.  So that CBD is the best remedy for cancer patients.

Here I would also suggest you before taking any dose of cannabis, consult with a Licensed cannabis doctor who could share proper medical prescription.