bushman69

War on drugs in the Philippines

11 posts in this topic

Hey guys what your opinion about the war on drug specifically in the Philippines. I heard a lot of rumors about extrajudicial killings due to this.

That situation is cray-cray man.  Pretty sure Trump would like to pull the same shit in the states as well.  If not him Pence sure would and it's likely he'll be taking over sooner rather than later the way The Great Orange Twit is carrying on. :D

The whole war on drugs is a money grab for so many people and that's what started it and keeps it going but the wall is coming down! :happydance:

Those extrajudicial killings aren't rumors either so maybe do a little looking around on the web to see what kind of crap is really going on over there.  I used to want to go to the Philippines so much and now I wouldn't go if it was all free.

So glad I'm :canadian:

:peace:

23 hours ago, LabRat said:

That situation is cray-cray man.  Pretty sure Trump would like to pull the same shit in the states as well.  If not him Pence sure would and it's likely he'll be taking over sooner rather than later the way The Great Orange Twit is carrying on. :D

The whole war on drugs is a money grab for so many people and that's what started it and keeps it going but the wall is coming down! :happydance:

Those extrajudicial killings aren't rumors either so maybe do a little looking around on the web to see what kind of crap is really going on over there.  I used to want to go to the Philippines so much and now I wouldn't go if it was all free.

So glad I'm :canadian:

I have to agree with your sir... I just hope this barbaric act would stop!

I heard that the President of the Phil has declared recently Martial Law in some parts of its country. I guess this is a part of his war on drugs campaign or just a propaganda?

Any other thoughts or opinions with regards to the war on drugs of the Philippines?

Other than it's barbaric and it's amazing that someone like Duterte can turn a civilized country into a war zone in the 21st century.  The people wanted a tough leader to deal with terrorist factions in the country and instead the got a megalomaniac who has become a terrorist to his own people.

Philippines’ ‘War on Drugs’

The US is/was building five new bases there and upgrading existing ones but not a lot of protest from them about what's going on.  Then Duterte says he wants them out in two years.  He's Trump's twin in so many ways only nastier if that's possible.

Out in two years.

Filipinos are really crazy... Most of them are illiterate and just wasting good opportunities to fly by.  

Cute girls tho. :perv:

Hahaha, be careful with them they are gold digger literally.

Some pal of mine date Pinay as they called it when the had a vacation in the Phil after 2 weeks of vacation they all came back broke and high....

OK on Monday would be the 2nd SONA( state of the nation address) of their president. Let's see and hear what he would be saying.