CC Forums
Grow_Wizzard

Grow_Wizzard's 2017 Outdoor

Grow_Wizzard    558
On 7/24/2017 at 4:35 AM, Shadey said:

looking good, how high do you expect they will get by finish time?

Shadey, I expect the branches to be around 3-6 feet tall by November with big fat buds on them...

• Upvote 1

Grow_Wizzard    558
On 7/24/2017 at 8:48 AM, weedmen said:

dam , i dont no how you guys do it ..temps in triple digits,, flames roaring all around ya's.and yet you guys still put out the bud winners ..looking good buddy ..as always ..those girls gunna jump right up and be nothing but buds..glad to see you are staying out of the flames and the temps not kicking your ass to bad ..i watched the news last week and thought you were a goner for sure ..that chicken wire seems to be helping pretty well..keeps the chickens out atleast ..lol..

i am just getting ready to harvest some old skooll thats suppost to be a cross of the columbian gold and acapulco gold from the 70's..it looked like it had more indica in it then anything ..its about a week or so away from finished but i tried a bud l.ast night with wifey and she and i both thought it has a close taste ..the buzz was very close to the stuff we used to get back in the day..let me no ..i'll send ya a cpl beans ..i owe you so its no big deal..

hope all is well with you and yours ..

stay safe buddy ..

Weedmen, I thought I had the chickens locked out, they went in under the chicken wire on 2 plants.. Damn dug up a couple branches and buried the plants with the straw... It happens when I flood the beds they dig beneath the straw to the cool soil to lay in. I moved the wire so hopefully they will stay out now... Supposed to be back to 110 by next week. Still lots of green and they are starting to jump up a bit.. 

Would love some of those beans to try. they sound delicious...

• Upvote 1

Grow_Wizzard    558

Well I tried to update my thread, but none of my pictures would upload to the upload site. I got a new phone I took the pics with  I don't know if that is part of the issue or not. Update may have to wait until tomorrow... I may have to take the pics with my old camera... don't know what is up. I tried to upload one photo at a time to the site but it wouldn't even upload one pic.... strange happenings..... More than one way to skin a cat... hahaha.... Peace.. Stay tuned...

• Upvote 3

Shadey    241
5 hours ago, Grow_Wizzard said:

I may have to take the pics with my old camera

I uploaded some pics from my PC yesterday no problem so the problem may be at your end.

• Upvote 1

Grow_Wizzard    558

Shadey, I upload the pics to another site and then copy the image link to here. The other site wouldn't let me upload any pics last night...

• Upvote 1

Shadey    241
4 hours ago, Grow_Wizzard said:

The other site wouldn't let me upload any pics last night..

OK gotcha, the host they may have sussed out what the pics are of, or where you are posting them too, or their server could just be temporarily be down.. I was in a hotel 3 weeks ago and this site is blocked on their sever firewall because it has drug things on it.

• Upvote 2

Grow_Wizzard    558

Ok hope this works, tried the other site but it wouldn't let me upload images, may have reached the max allowed size...

T-Rex 4

PtEn5CK.jpg

3Q0CMb1.jpg

kwh52Ej.jpg

T-Rex 3

a4Badji.jpg

DC9bySS.jpg

Bd3cjyQ.jpg

y1C7CWH.jpg

T-Rex 2

ToY1XZD.jpg

t7JlGrr.jpg

DiSkyqD.jpg

T-Rex 1

ikbftlv.jpg

K4VyY9e.jpg

flXIH8J.jpg

6ajhEYl.jpg

Blueberry Kush

HOVcxZ3.jpg

NC4T0r6.jpg

jKOL0Vf.jpg

The last female standing...

PLMmL3E.jpg

a1RUuLt.jpg

That's all for now folks sorry for the delayed update....

• Upvote 2

weedmen    423

looking good buddy ..bud sites starting to show nicely..i was just telling a buddy about how you bury the main stalk and get a bunch of main colas to grow ..he was talking about how to bend them over to do the same and i told hin you went a step farther by burying the stalks ...and that you get what looks like a bunch of plants all in a row ..lol..

"last female standing " your not saying those chickens killed off all your girls i hope ..i loved my birds when i had them , but they would be heading to freezer camp if they wiped out my garden ..lol

hope the temps come back down for you guys soon ..my ol lady was just telling me , we are suppost to have a very cool aug and even said we should dig out our coats ..what ever happen to all those awesome summers we had as kids that lasted for ever ..lol..its like once the 4th of july is past us , summers about over ..this getting old shits gotta slow way the hell down ..a week used to be 7 days , you blink your red eyes now and a weeks is here and gone ..lol

stay safe my friend ..the worlds gone crazy ..

• Upvote 2

Grow_Wizzard    558

Weedmen, last female standing is not grown horizontally but vertically so she's the last one and standing....hahaha... No the chickens didn't dig the other girls up...... Yet.....hahaha... I think I have them wired out so far, but when the plants get bigger I will have to figure something else out. don't want my buds growing through wire..... Some are already trying... Well temps have been it the hundred teens... Wednesday was 114 at one place 117 at another so take your pic... We have a cooling trend today was only 110 and it's supposed to cool down to 103 on Sunday....I think the Dog Days of Summer are here... but when the plants have enough water and feed they don't mind those temps....  Only one plant is showing calyxes and only a few here and there.... So the stretch should start soon... I have 4 males set aside to pollinate with will probably only use 2 of them though... Had to use a different photo site as my normal one wouldn't let me upload any more pics.... Oh well..... still got r done,,, a day or two late but it's done...hahaha..

Thanks for the comments buddy...

• Upvote 1

Grow_Wizzard    558

Update time... well no chicken damage this week, some real hot temps but also some good growth... enough mumbling,,,on with the pics.....

T-Rex cross 1

u1B9XzO.jpg

plFnF6r.jpg

XmLcpvY.jpg

T-Rex Cross 3

ZYbRFsx.jpg

CPXEhX2.jpg

dgdg4FD.jpg

AZhzb6V.jpg

T-Rex Cross 2

zqrRgCb.jpg

GPxKadc.jpg

JlX9qV6.jpg

oQkChCf.jpg

T-Rex Cross 1

vXqap0f.jpg

aBiv4Uf.jpg

sgfQjvl.jpg

HtbEwhe.jpg

Blueberry Kush

2YbCq6W.jpg

0aXwWUc.jpg

3z0TVLs.jpg

eReVmWx.jpg

And again the last female standing...

6BKkMa7.jpg

Zm8Y3i2.jpg

YGSivYn.jpg

That's all for this update... all comments are welcome questions are good too... Peace...

• Upvote 2

Doobie Brother    1,027

Hey GW, how have you been ?  Love your grow reports, big Props to you for your glorious garden grows :)  

I've been away for a bit.... had some demons to take care of, but now things are starting to look up.  Been doing a little outdoor work myself last and this year: am not a 100% outdoor doob,  no more scary electricity bills and (of course) MUCH larger plants/yields.  I'll take a few pics in a day or two - depending on the weather here, to ask for your opinion and get a pointer or three.

Cheers bro.

• Upvote 2

Grow_Wizzard    558

DB, Glad to see you back, demons can cause trouble.... Glad you got them taken care of... You know we all like pics....hahahaha.... glad to give pointers when I can help.... Good to see you doing outdoors stuff.... I can over winter a couple clones in a cabinet.... But I don't consider that indoor growing...and when I finally take them outside they look pitiful....hahaha..... But it doesn't take mom nature long to fix them up right.... Cheers....

Grow_Wizzard    558

Update time....

T-Rex Cross 4

300x300.jpg

300x300.jpg%20300x300.jpg

300x300.jpg

T-Rex Cross 3

300x300.jpg

300x300.jpg

300x300.jpg

T-Rex Cross 2

300x300.jpg%20300x300.jpg

300x300.jpg

300x300.jpg

T-Rex Cross 1

300x300.jpg

300x300.jpg

300x300.jpg

Blueberry Kush..

300x300.jpg

300x300.jpg

300x300.jpg

And the last female standing......

300x300.jpg

300x300.jpg

300x300.jpg

Well another week rolls by, the girls are gettin a bit bigger, starting to flower, changing up the tea, added some dirt from the burn pile and some molasses.... A few grapes too....Kick up the natural sugars..... As you can see with T-Rex 2 I put the PVC pipes over the branches that were growing straight up to open up the center of the plant to more light... This should help get more flowers that would normally not get enough light.... It's dark now by 8:30 so the light is fading... Today was the first day under 100 degrees F in a long time... cooler weather less light will equal flowers coming.... I'm ready for the 7th inning stretch.   hahahaha.......

• Upvote 1

Shadey    241
On 8/14/2017 at 2:17 AM, Grow_Wizzard said:

. Today was the first day under 100 degrees F in a long time

I expect you will be putting your thermal underwear on if it drops to 85 lol. They are definitely getting some legs now.

Grow_Wizzard    558
3 hours ago, Shadey said:

I expect you will be putting your thermal underwear on if it drops to 85 lol. They are definitely getting some legs now.

85, at night it gets down to the 70's how cold does it have to be to snow.....hahahahaha....Yes they are starting to show some good growth. with the temps at night cooling off the ground holds more moisture. It's a transition time, and have to watch the plants closely as it's easy as the light and temps go down to over water the plants..... Seen many people do it. Just because you can feed them a 5 gal bucket of water and good stuff in the middle of July, August and September you really have to watch over watering....They are starting to set some flowers too... gonna have to take a couple males out of 24 hrs of light to get some pollen...... Makin beans.....

• Like 1