Tangelon

Where to Start with Vaping

3 posts in this topic

I've been hitting up these forums (and a few others) for a bit now, trying to get my head around vaping. I want to get into it for health reasons. Up until now, I've mostly smoked but my girlfriend showed me some articles about vaping and swayed me. My friends who vape aren't actually the healthiest people I know, so I decided to ask here: where do I start with vaping if I'm doing it primarily because it's healthier than smoking? I've been looking through these cheap vape pens but I can't tell anything from reading about them. I'm ready to spend about $100 so I have to keep it on the cheap side, but I don't want to just end up with a garbage pen. Any suggestions? 

Hi Tangelon, I use a Davinci vaporizer, the older model stealth one that looks like an old style cell phone with a straw sticking out the top. It works well but you cant get much in it. It takes dry bud or oil, never tried the oil in it, I have never used the pen type vapes so cant comment. Vapes are definitely healthier than burning your weed but with vapes you still need to use a high temp to get the CBD and CBC as their flash point is higher than THC so if its for medical use keep it over 400 degrees to get all the benefits. Burning or vaping you are wasting 80% of the product. Once I get my 1st grow harvested I will switch to edibles to get all the benefits and no wastage, and zero damage to my lungs. The only thing that should be going in your lungs is air. Well at 15$ a pop for those pen vapes you have nothing to lose really, give one a go. They certainly improve the taste of the product and you need less to get the same affect as if you were smoking it.

First need to know what you want to vape. :D

Buds, concentrates, wax, or mix? :hippie: