rootbound

Cannabis culture, how I've missed thee!

5 posts in this topic

Hello all,  I've been away from the forums for quite a while due to life changing events and whatnot  (marriage, children, purchasing a house, work, etc. etc.).  But, man, I missed it horribly!  Also miss the grow!!!  Would like to get back in the game now that I have a suitable location.

Was gonna see if any of my old friends are still lurking around and could help a brother out with some genetics... or at least point me to some good ones.  Haven't kept up with my strains throughout my leave unfortunately.

Rootbound,

This place has gone quite about since Mark got out of prison. It was slowing down but several of the mods and admin quit coming in and the members started new mods and then they were gone. It's a skeleton crew that keeps this place going. They changed the server software and didn't update it. So not a lot of activity in here. A few of the oldtimers like LabRat, Weedmen, and myself are the most frequent flyers in here. The short bus crew have gone on to greener pastures...hahaha... pun intended... So don't expect a quick response from all your old friends on here. Good luck with your search..

I see, well that's quite a buzz KILL.  We used to have such an awesome community.  Any ideas where the green grass of these other pastures is currently growing? Lol.  Seems as though I might have to look into getting some decent beans via mail order.  Anyone have any suggestions of reputable vendors that will ship to the states?... I have been looking at nirvana (I use to grow a lot of white widow hybrids with awesome results) and am fairly interested in their papaya.  Anyone have any insight?... want a fairly couch lock indica

Also, need a source for soma seeds.  Always wanted to try a cross with their rock bud, but never could find a source for legit soma beans that would ship to me :(

I've had repetitive good luck with Hemp Depot in CA and Gypsy Nirvana's Seed Boutique in the Netherlands.  Check out Seedbay, there are breeders/vendors within our borders;).  I have no experience with them, but they have pretty steady ads in the auctions...for whatever that's worth.

Seed Boutique has Soma's goodies.  Hemp Depot has DJ Short and Bros. Grimm gear.

Excellent leads frmrgrl.  Thank you very much!  I remember you from days apparently past.  Always concise, informative information.  Botanist if I remember correctly?