Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lucy Sarmiento

Tattooing High

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys. Something I pride myself on is being a tattoo artist who almost 100% of the time is high. People seem to think you can't work and be high and it really irritates me. If anything weed just makes me more focused and creative as I'm doing my work. Does anyone else relate to this? It's very irritating to me this stigma people seem to put on being "high".. anyways yeah my name is Lucy, I tattoo out of Hollywood and I love weed. That's me. 

welcome to cc..always good to have new folks coming around and artist are some of the best...any examples of your work ..or pleasure ..lol  i always worked better high , but then i was never tating someone either tho ..lol..

welcome again ..

weedmen

Hi Lucy, I do custom airbrush artwork, I dont like to be too wrecked while I work, just a gentle buzz going on helps get me in the zone. If I am doing portrait work it helps me spot differences in the reference pic to my work easier as it helps me focus much more intensely. Also improves my visualization ability working out color combinations in my head. Unlike you I dont have to be sociable to my canvas, so I usually have head phones on and listen to music as well which also improves my creativity when combined with weed. Some times I will get stoned and just sit and look at my work for an hour, painting it in my head stage by stage working out where everything goes and in which order.