Grow_Wizzard

Crackin some old crosses.....?????

43 posts in this topic

I had some Juan x Bahia and Juan x Nebula...no dice on either. I did some Juan x SSH (maybe?) Outdoor a couple years ago. Stellar flowers. I actually have some S1s of that I may try to pop for the hell of it.

Wohlander, If I remember right the temp was 78 degrees F. Will have to see if I can locate where I got the info from. Just had a computer crash and lost a lot of stuff probably the link to that article too. I know it was in the 70's I thought it should be in the 80's but that's how I remember it to be 78... I've not tried that. we have a gold fish in a 5 gallon aquarium but no heater in it. We use to raise angel fish so still have the 55 gal and other accessories.... 

GBuds, I tried a bunch of Juan crosses I made hoping to get an auto... but no dice. I have a bunch of Juan X SSH that I got from Stealthbush, made a ton of those to. I have a bunch of Amazon's soaked, lost the purple berry diesel and Juans. Just soaked a bunch of ISM's Double purple doja. we will see what goes.... If all else fails I made a bunch of different beans last year those will pop for sure....

wassup GW guess what indoor guy is going outdoor this year. ;) gonna be playing in the dirt outside. 

man .. those dbl prpl doja had that awesome concord grape flavor..hope you get them to pop for ya buddy..i see you guys have been geting some water from the sky this yr ..glad to see you are moving out of drought state..

are you have any luck with those ism strains ..i wished i had done better with storing and making more seeds with them when i did ..i guess i took it for granted that they would just always be availible ..cant find those strains anywere on the net ..i've checked at a ton of diffrent seed places ..they never heard of most of them ..

good luck you guys ..hope ya can bring back some of those strains ..if you do make as many beans as possible ..i found a old cross of columbian gold . i am waiting for delivery on ..i am not holding my breath that it will be anything like what we had in the 70;s tho..

The Juan x SSH was very good and tasty smoke. Nice flowers with decent yield. Did you grow any of them?

I did manage to get some stuff from DB to sprout recently...some Otto crosses. The beans were also fairly old and theree wasn't much gas left in the tank. Very few healthy specimens from the start...lots of deformed/crinkly leaves. Time will show if they are worthy or not, but when I was rolling I would've ditched seedlings that looked like this without a second thought. Alas, I'm in a bind for decent genetics and spring is coming soon.

Organic Gardner, nice to see you coming out into the light....hahaha.... Hard to beat the full light spectrum of the sun.... and it's free....You will have to post a couple pics just to prove you actually did play in the dirt out in the sunshine..... hahaha

Weedmen, Yea moving out of drought and into Flood stage....hahaha Mother nature at her best.... So far no DPD cracked ... put a bunch of fresh beans in the dirt and have a few that popped... So we are starting to get something ready for spring.... So far no luck with any of the ISM strains.... Real sad to loose those genetics.. I was hoping to get a couple plants to keep them going. I tried to keep a mom of the T-Rex going but all my cuttings didn't take and the mom died... So all I have is the beans I made. But I have several back crossed to the original so I'm pretty sure I have the beans of the right genetics.. Working on some mixed cbd thc beans trying to get a 7-8% each cbd and thc in one strain... should make some good oil....Peace...

GBuds, I grew a couple of those, they were nice, I have a ton of those beans too. I have a bunch of SB's beans I will be moving to next round if nothing I've tried so far pop.. I like the Master Juan (Master Kush X Juan) I grew that a couple years in a row and it's nice flowers and yield too. SB said that some of those beans autoflowered for him... I have about a dozen beans... gonna cross my fingers...hahaha...Peace...

i also have a cbd queen strain i ordered ..its ratio is suppost to be 2:1 thc to cbds..if you want any let me know ..i'll send ya some ..i owe ya , so its no problum ..

These are the little stinkers. Bring them in at night.

20170303_110239.jpg

i was going threw some beans i had and found some juan xkush that sb gave me that went hermie . and those are the seeds i had left from that run ..i am not sure they would throw anything but more herms but hey ya never know ..i'll have to try a few outdoors and see ..if i get any that dont herm i'll let ya know ..atleast they would still have some juan in them and the kush cross was a good cross strain anyhow ..

Weedmen, yea those were Juan X Master Kush, called master Juan. I have some of those beans and those are going to get started next. SB told me some of those autoflowered for him so I was hoping... I did get 3 of my new cross of T-Rex crossed with a high CBD strain to pop so have those just started. One Blueberry Kush but I was hoping to have a couple about 2-3 foot tall by now... Oh well they will do good anyway. We finally stopped raining and now it's going to be 80 degrees... hahaha So spring will jump into summer real quick here. Put a couple of those outdoors and I bet they won't hermi on you outside.... The wife likes the master juan smoke... I eat a lot of it too....

OG, looking good, I have 3 that just got their first real leaves and one blueberry kush that has it's second set of real leaves. Nothing as big as those stinkers.....hahaha But it's still early hope to have them up a bit bigger when it's time to put them outside.

glad to hear the rain stopped ..we are waiting on a late winter snow storm here ..gunna get a cpl feet of snow the next day or two..

with all that rain an high temps ,it gunna be a muggy grow season for ya ..hope you have tons of sun ..

yeah you need some tall plants to lay down ..you are going to have to put the stretch on ..lol..how many strains you growing this yr ..i bet its like walking threw a candie shop..

i have some hash bomb and strawberry cough i am waiting to sex ..i finally took a cpl cutings yesterday and will throw them under 12/12 to sex them ..they are already 2 ft tall and no signs yet ..i was hoping to take a bunch of cutting from them by now but they are real slow for some reason ..guess it maybe time to change out my bulbs..

Weedmen, rain stopped 80 degrees for 3 days then rain again yesterday. Clear today highs in the low 70's. The plum trees are almost finished flowering, the nectarine is in full bloom, the peach is just starting to bloom and the cherry tree got it's first two flowers today. The Kale, broccoli, cabbage, and poc choy, are all bolting and flowering. Won't be long now and will be able to get tomatoes and peppers going. I have about a half dozen corn up about 6 inches tall, but too early to put out yet. I think we will get a freeze or two before summer actually hits. Also over night temps are still in the 40's so it's a bit cold to put them out yet. My little cabinet is 63 over night temps so I'm hoping the master Juan will go just got done soaking them and planting them into a cup of dirt. Found some Juan X Super Silver Haze X Juan SB sent me, hoping with the juan dominance they will throw a couple auto's for me. If they do and I get a male and female auto..... I will make some beans and share with the special people here..... They know who they are...hahahahaha..... Stay warm through your snow storm, and throw a couple of plants outside in may just because....hahaha... I don't know enough about lights and bulbs to be of any help to you there... I prefer the big orange light from the sky... It's free....hahahaha ..... Peace brother....

since i'm new to the outdoor thing. when is safe for us to put them out GW?

Second to third week of May and you shouldn't have any revege issues, Most use Mother's day as a guide but by May 15th there is enough light to keep from reverting... Peace..