Sassyfemme

Sassy is back doing her thing - outdoor, sungrown organics 2017

48 posts in this topic

I love baby pics! I got 12 new babies myself today that just popped up this weekend.

Nice variety!

1 hour ago, Ganjajuana said:

I love baby pics! I got 12 new babies myself today that just popped up this weekend.

Nice variety!

Hi Ganjajuana :)

So far, I'm up to 38 seedlings, and of course there will be males in need of elimination once each one as declared it's sex. Are yours all females? :)

All of mine are regular seed made from plants from the original purchased beans. F2's I think it's called. 12 out of 12 were up on day four after putting the beans in dirt. I only have a 4x8' indoor tent to fill up and one side is flowering my 5th round of AK47 that I started last year and have been running the clones.

The THC Bomb is a little sativa dom for my liking. I seem to have a hard time growing sativas so I also popped a few Afghani beans which is mostly indica. I hope for at least 6 girls which should be easy to get with 12 seeds. 

I sure wish I could grow outdoors. I have to stay hidden in the crawlspace of my house.

newbabies.jpg

I will have to live an outdoor grow vicariously through your journal here...

13 minutes ago, Ganjajuana said:

All of mine are regular seed made from plants from the original purchased beans. F2's I think it's called. 12 out of 12 were up on day four after putting the beans in dirt. I only have a 4x8' indoor tent to fill up and one side is flowering my 5th round of AK47 that I started last year and have been running the clones.

The THC Bomb is a little sativa doom for my liking. I seem to have a hard time growing sativas so I also popped a few Afghani beans which is mostly indica. I hope for at least 6 girls which should be easy to get with 12 seeds. 

I sure wish I could grow outdoors. I have to stay hidden in the crawlspace of my house.

newbabies.jpg

I will have to live an outdoor grow vicariously through your journal here...

Well, you will be glad to know that I was just offered a neighbouring piece of hidden land, very sunny to expand my gardening skills, it's about 50' x 100' in addition to our existing 15' x 70' garden. This is so much fun and of course, I am not sure what I'll do with it all as it may be a little too much for this year. :)

Sassy, things are looking good, and glad Labby got your pics loaded. Pics make the experience much better. I understand not wanting to have to post pics to a site then post the link to the pic on here, it can be a hassle.

Ganjajuana, looking good too... Lots of baby pics wish I had a ton to post.. just two little ones that look long and scraggly... Well I guess it's time to pop some fresh beans instead of those many year old ones...

Well, just put more seeds in jiffy plugs; Ace of Spades as well as a cross of Deep Purple ( JOTI ) x Girl Scout Cookies. The cross was accidental, the Deep Purples from JOTI I planted outdoors last summer ended up being males and pollinated all my crop, including a Girl Scout Cookie I had going, so I have no idea what this cross will produce but curious all the same. :)

Update on progress of seedlings. G13 x Cheese, Afggoey, Deep Purple, AK47, UBC Chemo, Azad are all doing well and growing. I have other strains in the works and will post news of them when and if they pop. :)

DSCN2528.jpg

DSCN2529.jpg

DSCN2530.jpg

gotta love progress..nice seed set up ..i am forced to run everything at floor level and boy with 3 disc out of my back and being a fat slob. its not easy getting down there or back up ..lol..

been some real nice warm days here in wny the last week . i hate to wish my days away but i cant wait for summer ..so glad to hear you have a secret garden this yr ..and the friends who let ya grow there ..you are in a short season place i thought i recall..you watch which strains you put outdoors ..hate to see ya put all that work into some and not see them finish ..

that girlscout cross sounds intresting ..i see the seeds for them at msnl and they are pretty exspensive beans ..they are always some of the top strains they sell..i have a buddy who grew some awhile back ..he says they are a nice looking plant and the smokes real good too..:longjoint::longjoint::longjoint: ..

good luck and stay safe ..

1 hour ago, weedmen said:

gotta love progress..nice seed set up ..i am forced to run everything at floor level and boy with 3 disc out of my back and being a fat slob. its not easy getting down there or back up ..lol..

been some real nice warm days here in wny the last week . i hate to wish my days away but i cant wait for summer ..so glad to hear you have a secret garden this yr ..and the friends who let ya grow there ..you are in a short season place i thought i recall..you watch which strains you put outdoors ..hate to see ya put all that work into some and not see them finish ..

that girlscout cross sounds intresting ..i see the seeds for them at msnl and they are pretty exspensive beans ..they are always some of the top strains they sell..i have a buddy who grew some awhile back ..he says they are a nice looking plant and the smokes real good too..:longjoint::longjoint::longjoint: ..

good luck and stay safe ..

G.S.C. plant I had last summer is super yummy, just a couple of drags from my pipe and that's enough. :) I placed 6 Deep Purple x Girl Scout cookies seeds in jiffy plugs and will see what happens with them. I know, there's a risk that some strains may take a little too long but I need to see which ones will make it, even if I already know much about most of the strains, it's always guess work and I figure one is always best served by one's own experiences. The Ace of Spades should finish o time ( end September ) as will most of the others with maybe one or two finishing closer to mid-October. :)

I'm also looking forward to summer and getting the plants outdoors. :) For the grow room ( not the tent ), I had a friend build it for me, it's in the basement and measures 10' x 15' x 7' in height, it has a 10' foot table built in to place trays of seedlings with over hanging T5's. 

well with any those that dont finish, you can still use for oil or hash ..so not all would be lost ..

i love my tent compaired to my old grow room set up ..i dont have to build a wall for diffrent stages of growing ..my veg and seedling area is in my closet and my tent fills the rest of the room ..no more holes in walls or panda poly that tends to fall apart and needs replaced every yr or so ..

yeah my buddy loves the gsc.. i am hoping he would seed some out , so i can get a few from him ..one order of them online is like 140 usdollars for 10 beans ..i try and get the most for my money and get a few diffrent strains at that kind of cost ..

are you still filling your greenhouse this yr ..i loved that set up you ran last yr ..and those giant grow boxes were perfect for the room you had ..gunna be great summer this yr ...we are already having 70 f days here and in feb thats rercord seting ..

13 minutes ago, weedmen said:

well with any those that dont finish, you can still use for oil or hash ..so not all would be lost ..

i love my tent compaired to my old grow room set up ..i dont have to build a wall for diffrent stages of growing ..my veg and seedling area is in my closet and my tent fills the rest of the room ..no more holes in walls or panda poly that tends to fall apart and needs replaced every yr or so ..

yeah my buddy loves the gsc.. i am hoping he would seed some out , so i can get a few from him ..one order of them online is like 140 usdollars for 10 beans ..i try and get the most for my money and get a few diffrent strains at that kind of cost ..

are you still filling your greenhouse this yr ..i loved that set up you ran last yr ..and those giant grow boxes were perfect for the room you had ..gunna be great summer this yr ...we are already having 70 f days here and in feb thats rercord seting ..

We no longer have the greenhouse, the local municipality had us remove it due to it taking up too much space in the backyard, something about % of area that can be legally occupied by a permanent structure, we still have the boxes. All I have going indoors are strictly seedlings and plants in veg states, never do flowering indoors so no need to have separate spaces beyond having a tent for 24/7 seedling germination and first couple weeks of growth before going into the 18 hr. veg room until it's time for transplant outdoors. 

Yes, no wasting with any not completely finished plants, bubble hash, oil and butter are made for sure. :)  Hopefully those crossed seeds of Deep Purple x Girl Scout Cookies end up germinating and producing a couple of females, will be quite curious to see what they give. :)

I always enjoy watching your grows unfold. for better or worse they are always interesting to watch.

15 hours ago, Organic Gardener said:

I always enjoy watching your grows unfold. for better or worse they are always interesting to watch.

Hi OG, :)

Hopefully this season will be better than the last two. Asides from our regular garden, we have now obtained access to a secret outdoor plot of roughly 50' x 100', so we are looking at this with much interest. Will post images as plants grow though I will have to eventually make clones to populate the gardens. This morning, I made a pesticide foliar spray of Neem oil with castille soap and warm water, not that there are any insects/pests on plants but more as a preventative measure. :)

Little update; here are the seedlings as they continue their long road towards becoming monsters, I took pics of some of them on their own to show their particularities. Shown are the Deep Purple, Afgooey, UBC Chemo, Azad region Hash Plant, G13 x Cheese, Gods Blue Cheese. 

DSCN2533.jpg

DSCN2536.jpg

DSCN2538.jpg

DSCN2541.jpg

DSCN2544.jpg

DSCN2546.jpg

DSCN2550.jpg

10 minutes ago, Organic Gardener said:

everything is looking on point ma'am. 

Hi OG, :)

Am hoping to develop a new hybrid strain, mostly through the aid of a breeder friend of mine. I accidentally pollinated a Girl Scout Cookie plant with a Deep Purple ( by JOTI ) last summer and I was sharing the info with him when he said, hey, why don't we work on stabilizing it and see what comes. Well, if this works out, the name will be Indigo Girl, lol. :)

good stuff Sass. I got some grape valley kush clones that I'm gonna do outti this year. bringing them in when they are out of direct sunlight and giving them some built up rain water.  I'm gonna do a log with them soon. 

17 hours ago, Organic Gardener said:

good stuff Sass. I got some grape valley kush clones that I'm gonna do outti this year. bringing them in when they are out of direct sunlight and giving them some built up rain water.  I'm gonna do a log with them soon. 

Excellent, looking forward to following your log. :) I received an email two days ago in response to one I sent off to a seed company in Toronto, Ontario because I had bought 818 Headband feminized seeds from them and when I attempted to germinate, none of them worked ( at $120.+ for 6 seeds ). So, I asked if they could replace those seeds for free, not fully expecting them to, but they are sending me replacement seeds this week so I'm very glad for that as I totally enjoy the effects of 818 Headband.

Grape Valley Kush, sounds like something yummy for evenings chilling and relaxing ... yummy. :)

Everything is coming up rosy, and I will post images soon, just happen to be in the middle of a kitchen reno, lol. Just curious, who's on Facebook, and can we connect? :)

A little update, some plants are more than a foot tall, with more than two more months before transplanting outdoors. :)

DSCN2742.jpg

Ace of Spades

DSCN2743.jpg

Gods Blue Cheese ( JOTI )

DSCN2746.jpg

Azad ( landrace hash plant from the Kashmir region )

DSCN2748.jpg

Deep Purple ( JOTI )

DSCN2750.jpg

AK 47

DSCN2752.jpg

Kryptonite x Cheese

DSCN2754.jpg

UBC Chemo 

DSCN2756.jpg

Afgooey

DSCN2757.jpg

AK 47, a different phenotype from the one 4 images above.

DSCN2761.jpg

looking great sassy..with them growing fast and with so much time before you can put them outdoors. maybe a good time to top and start the cuttings ..also a bigger yeild at the harvest ..start super croping now and you should be able to have them huge by harvest ..by the time you get them outdoors they will be 5 ft tall at this rate ..lol

keep your lights close to slow the stretching . but i would bet you'll still have alot of growing outdoors ..hope none of them start flowering on you before you get them outdoors ..some auto flowers may once they get so tall ..i've had seedlings grown indoors go straight to flowering that were auto's ..they can be touchy...

i would be intrested in seeing how that landrace grows ..i was just looking up landrace vids that the cannabis king had on vice ..also known as the strainhunters..they show grows of landrace with 40 to 50 thousand plants in them ..really makes me wounder how many more strains of mj there are out there that folks like us have never heard of before ..

i had been looking for some old strains we used to get back in the 70's .columbian gold, panama red ..seeds from those older strains are hard to find that can be sent to the usa..i did finds some outlets in ontario just over the boarder from me in niagra falls ..i may have to make a trip to cananda and mail some to my self ..

this time of yr when everyones started their grows and waiting to get them outdoors , can be alot like the old ketchup commercial ..anticipation is keeping us waiting ..lol

good luck ..stay safe ..

weedmen

32 minutes ago, weedmen said:

looking great sassy..with them growing fast and with so much time before you can put them outdoors. maybe a good time to top and start the cuttings ..also a bigger yeild at the harvest ..start super croping now and you should be able to have them huge by harvest ..by the time you get them outdoors they will be 5 ft tall at this rate ..lol

keep your lights close to slow the stretching . but i would bet you'll still have alot of growing outdoors ..hope none of them start flowering on you before you get them outdoors ..some auto flowers may once they get so tall ..i've had seedlings grown indoors go straight to flowering that were auto's ..they can be touchy...

i would be intrested in seeing how that landrace grows ..i was just looking up landrace vids that the cannabis king had on vice ..also known as the strainhunters..they show grows of landrace with 40 to 50 thousand plants in them ..really makes me wounder how many more strains of mj there are out there that folks like us have never heard of before ..

i had been looking for some old strains we used to get back in the 70's .columbian gold, panama red ..seeds from those older strains are hard to find that can be sent to the usa..i did finds some outlets in ontario just over the boarder from me in niagra falls ..i may have to make a trip to cananda and mail some to my self ..

this time of yr when everyones started their grows and waiting to get them outdoors , can be alot like the old ketchup commercial ..anticipation is keeping us waiting ..lol

good luck ..stay safe ..

weedmen

Hi weedmen, :)

Yes, I will be super cropping them real soon in order to keep them short enough and yet filled with colas, this time, I aiming for keeping them below the six feet mark by end of outdoor growing cycle. As for the autos, I know and it's a gamble, but hoping all goes well.  The landrace I received as a gift from a local breeder here, got them from a friend who was in the Kashmir region in Pakistan that's called Asad Jammu and also known as Asad Kashmir, it's an Hash plant and from what I hear, will make for great hash as well as oil. Apparently, those hash plants grow even on the sides of roads. 

Well, I'm outa here, got more transplanting to larger pots to do, and will also be getting a few clones of Royal Freezeland to complete my list of a dozen strains this year as I wanted to create more choice for patients, and myself. :)

Hi  :),

A few progress images, still have close to two more months before I can safely get them out in the garden, so I've started topping and also making clones, I've found a few males and got rid of them with an eye out for any more. 

818 Headband

DSCN3106.jpg

Gods Blue Cheese ( JOTI )

DSCN3110.jpg

Ace of Spades

DSCN3112.jpg

A few plants that had gotten too large for the table, had the 600w HPS too close for a bit and the result was terrible for the leaves and I have since remedied by placing the light further away, plants are bouncing back.

DSCN3115.jpg

Plants on table, under T5's and T8's

DSCN3116.jpg

Yesterday's clones

DSCN3123.jpg