Sharki

What Happened to American Cannabis Activists?

Where has everyone gone?

I move to Vegas, and this site has died since I have been on break.

We got trouble in Washington.

Are they gonna march west with the military to stop our new found freedom?

Is the War over?

Keep this site alive.

Come back Tim.

We need to keep Legalization alive.

Fuck the Man

Sharki

• Upvote 3

nice to see you sharki ..been awhile  ..i think the place went to hell around here when they stopped the up keep of the site..most moved on to other sites .and well some just stopped coming around ..i still pop in every once in awhile ..theres afew of our brothers and sisters kicking around tho ..its almost seems like a few states got legal and everyone figured the war was over ..not a good time to be thinking that tho ..it can get real bad real fast ..a new goverment means new folks to fuck with us ..they could even start to go after the places that did legalise ..only time will tell tho ..

hope lifes treating you well ..i no life has whipped my ass a few times , but i am still upright ...thumbs are still green even if they are bent all up from arthritas ...as you can see i still cant spell worth a shit ..lol..

well always a pleasure to see the old gang coming back around ..

• Upvote 2

Heck, 

It is a shame to let the site die..

I first checked in bout 14  years ago.

I  guess I can go save The Whales now..

FTM

Sharki

• Upvote 3

Yes  

Hash Church is great, but A lot of Social networks have people that are not really a good face for Cannabis.

But, I guess that is what legalization and freedom are all about.

FTM

Sharki

• Upvote 1

With the new administration its a good guess that activist still need to keep interacting.

Don't think we are safe yet.

FTM

Sharki 

• Upvote 2

On 11/30/2016 at 10:23 AM, Sharki said:

Heck, 

It is a shame to let the site die..

I first checked in bout 14  years ago.

I  guess I can go save The Whales now..

FTM

Sharki

I think there are now more pro-cannabis sites than before, including discuss anything in the world sites. Also, I think many stoners are comparing what different states/countries are offering to what their own state or country is offering. Either we change the laws or move!

• Upvote 2

Http://www.watchsdocumentary.com/the-hemp-revolution/

Aukcje internetowe dla Twojej strony!

This document covers a lot of ground. It refers to all aspects of contemporary history and the use and cultivation of hemp (mainly in the United States), which proved to be a lot.

From describing the production of a sustainable and economical fiber as wood, the paper discusses the use of multilateral agreements as an example. The food product, like a fuel without polluting and as a pharmaceutical has harmful side effects that its small pharmaceutical chemistry.

The film also examines why America has gone from a country that produces a large number of hemp types is not a substance, a complete ban on hemp production in 1938.

This story is particularly interesting, and it turns out that the largest oil industry really had an important role on the say ban. Food for thought! Conclusions of the document may be hemp could prove to be a valid alternative to both oil and wood in the future.

I'm Back................... Its been a while for sure.... Hope life is Good Sharki... MIne has change totally..

Funny the timing here.. I was on National TV several times in the last month.. The Peoples Court..

Our dear Old Buddy Toby filed a case against me... Still fighting that F--k-r to date..

I live in Northern California very close to Redding now.. Have my place in the Country...

Me and three Dogs have Coffee in the Morning with the Squirrels.

Weed is much better here but still expensive.. I am a Concentrate Man now.. Dabs of the Finest Goo and my ENail....

Weed just did not cut it nearly as well... Got a few flavors here right now...

I found this place tonight by just typing in Repukes..... I had no clue why we were not notified when the change here was made...

I will check in... I am back... Good to know your still here... Wondering who else might still be hangin out?

Hey Tim,

Glad you are doing well.

I am married to a great girl and am in Vegas.

Although we struggle with cash flow we are still growing our own and happy to be in a legal state.

We are trying to find a little land up north so we can grow some trees outside.

I am still as active as I can be, but the M.S. is getting a little rough.

I am always on you tube these days with Hash Church and The Weed Nerds. 

Check em out.

As always,

FTM

Sharki