Azzman

DRUG TEST-NEED HELP

someone I know recently had an incident at work and had to get drug tested. He used quickfix 6.1 however in the initial screen it was sent to the lab for further analysis since the PCC/Oxidants was positive. He quit his job the next day. Can he face any legal action if the company finds out it was synthetic? Will they make him retest if it comes back as adulterered? He has a very good chance of passing if he needs to retest.

• Upvote 2

Good luck to him but he's probably screwed.

:peace:

If he has already quit the job they aren't going to do anything. Unless the "incident" involved him  and caused damage or injury.

Drug screeners test for all of the "miracle" test passing products now. That is prob why it was sent to another lab for further eval.

IF he still worked there, they would probably just fire him for an adulterated test. Since he no longer works there they couldn't care less if he's smoking crack all day today.

• Upvote 1

I am going to have a urine test this coming Wednesday and I am screwed coz I smoked weed yesterday all day long. Damn, I just can't help it. Now, I don't have a choice but to use a synthetic urine to pass. My friends said it's effective and they passed using it. I'm not confident on using it but if I will fail the test then I will be broke for months with no money to buy my needs and weeds. Better to use it at least I have a chance..