Boyroy16

smoking and getting full body shaking/panic attacks

6 posts in this topic

hey, new to the forums. Ive been having some issues with cannabis consumption and i was wondering if anyone had any input or guidance for me.  i started smoking weed when i was about 13 and continued for three years, then i started experimenting with other drugs while using pot. after a year of using various heavy drugs i stopped all together. except pot of course. after a year or two had gone by of not using anything but pot, i started to get uncontrollable body shakes and what i think would be considered as a panic attack, i never had issues with either the whole time i was smoking. thc crystal and water diffusion seems to make it quite worse. i can take a small puff off of a pipe and feel fine,but its nothing compared to what i used to smoke. why all of a sudden did these symptoms arise? i used to be able to cash a gram bong rip in one go and now i cant even have a single little rip without shaking like crazy. any input is greatly appreciated.

Is this happening with one particular batch of smoke or with all different types?

I have had smoke that would make me all paranoid and vizzed out to the point of almost having panic attacks. Usually something like a very "heady" sativa that was was harvested too soon.

Otherwise, some cannabis can enhance the mood I'm in when I smoke it. Are you stressed or worried before smoking?

Find you a good couch-lock Indica is my $0.02  :rastahat:

Welcome to CC Boyroy :pass:

I get that from a strong sativa now with barely more than a couple tiny pinches in my pipe.  I had a small stroke  about 3 years ago and can't toke worth shit now unless it's more of a couch lock variety.  Still like my sativa tho for my depression but getting into high CBD strains and liking those.

It's hard to get what you need off the street.  Most of it is grown to get people as fucked up as possible with no real concern about it's medicinal properties.  If you can access dispensaries you can get a gram each of a few varieties that a decent budtender can guide you to.  Or know a grower or grow your own.  Taken me over a decade to grow enough different strains to narrow down my choices to ones that work decently and the search goes on.

Good luck!

:peace:

Happens to me all the time. It sucks.... I mostly blame it on using psychedelics but that's just me

Happens to me all the time. It sucks.... I mostly blame it on using psychedelics but that's just me

If that is true then maybe the 1000 trips of acid I did in the 60s/70s explains a lot.

Thanks for that!

:peace:

It would also be safe to lookup co2 toxicity... It causes shaking and damage of the nervous system. I am not a doctor however I have felt the shakes from being in high co2 rooms such as the one I run.

Taking in too much co2 into the blood system can cause a number of effects include some of those you have decribed.

I believe the term for co2 toxicty is Hypercapnia. Here is a brief description and I think we should all have a laugh at how they phrased the term.

Here is the description: Hypercapnia is the opposite of hypocapnia, the state of having abnormally reduced levels of carbon dioxide in the blood. The word is from the Greek hyper = "above" or "too much" and kapnos = "smoke".

HAHAHA! Too much smoke lol!!!! I am dying here...