grantsforcollege

what If we take marijuana in a right amount everyday?

5 posts in this topic

everything in moderation and you will be fine.i have been a personal grower for 4+decades ,i still work full time,pay bills on time-life is good.sort of LOL.

wohlandr

Cannabis is a known anti cancer agent as well as an anti inflammatory. So if reducing your chance of cancer is a good thing then yes using cannabis daily is a good thing. BTW Unlike baby aspirin no one has ever died from cannabis use.

Good morning! Cannabis is a great plant we have from mother nature. Its use daily in the right form of consumption can be a proactive way to keep your body at a top tier health. If you want to smoke for the form of your consumption then Dabs or Vaping is the route for you. Yes dabs are very potent but in the process of smoking them their is no extra plant matter being burned causing damage to your lungs. Like there would be smoking that good ol' flower. Vaping is a good option to for those who cannot handle the strength of the oil. It is very cost effective and efficient. If you choose to not smoke as your consumption you can take infused oil pill, edibles and a huge array of topicals. Mary Jane contains the following cannabinoids, CBD, CBN, CBL CBDA, CBG, CBGA, CBC, CBCA, Delta9-THC, Delta9-THCA, Delta8-THC, and THCV. Each one has healing properties that can be applied to every aspect in life. I recommend researching them and seeing which apply to your needs and go from there to see what you should be using as your daily remedy.