Sign in to follow this  
cormacobear

Fix the NDP or drag liberals left?

Thank you progressives for your extraordinary efforts to bring ethics and common sense back to Canada. As an Albertan I understand the highs and lows, the personal sacrifices you've endured in recent years. Despite our best efforts to make the NDP a party brave enough to embrace real change they chose to run a wishy washy campaign and mince words on this important issue. Allowing the Liberals to run on what should have been our platform with some rich people tax increases. NDP in Alberta cons in only a few provinces and Trudeau at the helm.

So do we reinvigorate the NDP with radical leftists or should us orange blend with the red to create something powerfull and new? I tend to think we should allow some of the younger NDP to move up and an ideologically strong but small left may keep the liberals honest in a new electoral system. I would sincerely like to hear from the rest of the Cannabis activist community on this. It's been a hell of a ride. What intractable problem should we solve next. ;)