Calvin Broadus

How To Get Bud In Las Vegas?

Hi there.  I will be going to Vegas next week and would like to get some good bud.  I will only need an eighth.  Where can I go to get weed there either on the strip or delivered to me?

Thanks!

I live in Vegas.

If you have medical paperwork any dispensary will provide for you.

The delivery services can be iffy but most don't check any paperwork if you are staying on the strip.

Leave a contact number: if you are a patient:  and I can help you out.

FYI  not cheap here.

• Upvote 1

Just another question on this topic.

Im heading the vegas for a week from the UK

Is is possible to just wait nearby a dispensary and just ask a fellow customer to purchase some bud for you?

I'd obviously buy them a few grams for the trouble.  Or would most not risk it as their medical license might get revoked?

Or as you kind of mentioned above, do they do a 'no questions asked' delivery side business?  If i sent them an email and put a decent sized order (say an oz) in.

Cheers!

Edited by simont123

I doubt those methods will work to score Simont123.

Most patients would be too paranoid to score for a stranger and the dispensary isn't likely to risk it's business selling under the table either.

I've never been to Vegas but from what I hear you'll be offered everything from pot to women on the strip so going for a walk down there should be productive.

I also hear the cops are trigger-happy gestapo types so watch out.

Good luck and be safe!

:peace:

If any C.C.member comes to Vegas, and are a patient who needs Meds, I can help point you in the right direction.

Sharki 

Appreciate the offer to help.  I will send you a PM nearer the time, probably towards the end of April  :cool:

• Upvote 1

This question isn't new.

Bud is still very expensive and not too celebrated here in Vegas.

Am a breeder and wouldn't work on the field without a bud in my jacket.Only got bud once here.Not interested searching around here anymore as I have had good kush discreetly posted to me  now and then from some dude in MD ..Strong Native African Seeds.

Be wise and Enjoy  stay in Las Vegas!

Good luck and Cheers!

post-130248-0-99581500-1474964497.jpg

• Upvote 1

Hello Mate!,the trichs? So tough a strian. My volunteer buddy told me these seeds are Afro.You can see a dozen seeds hanging on each trichome. I started to preserve large numbers of them airtight in a bottle.Wow my research with this strain just unfolded...Do you also grow foreign strains?

What happened to the trichs??

afro seed.jpg

• Upvote 1

Yes, I grow "foreign" strains.  Durban Poison and Malawi Gold are 2 of my African favs.

You can see a dozen seeds hanging on each trichome

No offense intended, you need a little refresher on Cannabis anatomy.  Trichomes form on the outside of the calyces, and "sweet leaf" on the buds.  They are mushroom shaped, and are filled with resin containing cannabinoids.  To the naked eye, they look like sugar or frost covering the buds.  Seeds form inside the calyces and are at least a hundred times larger than a trichome, there is simply no way a dozen seeds can hang off a trichome.  

What I see in the photo is heavily seeded buds with zero trichome coverage.

Edited by Independence
  • Upvote 1

Yes, I grow "foreign" strains.  Durban Poison and Malawi Gold are 2 of my African favs.

No offense intended, you need a little refresher on Cannabis anatomy.  Trichomes form on the outside of the calyces, and "sweet leaf" on the buds.  They are mushroom shaped, and are filled with resin containing cannabinoids.  To the naked eye, they look like sugar or frost covering the buds.  Seeds form inside the calyces and are at least a hundred times larger than a trichome, there is simply no way a dozen seeds can hang off a trichome.  

What I see in the photo is heavily seeded buds with zero trichome coverage.

admitted.I am really getting  a lot info  from you now.My first time going about seeds from Afr.I am amazed by their potency.Recently shipped some of those seeds to buddy in LA.Waiting on his own results.

Thanks for reaching out with such great information.

Goodluck !

Hey guys I from Brazil and will be in Vegas in next few days, can someone help with where can I find some weeds? I ready a lot of different things, but I really don't know how it's works here,so with someone may help a Brazilian friend, I will be eternally grateful

High

If you are a legal patient in Brazil I can help. After the 1st Cannabis will be legal in Nevada.Send me a Message and I will point you in the right direction.Be careful of the delivery services on Craigslist because most are pretty iffy..

Ken

I think its legal there now.  should be dispensaries and deliveries all over the strip now.  I need to visit sometime.  21 and over.