tkm953

Weed vs money

Weed will get you through times with no money,better than money will get you through times with no weed.

"Pot will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no pot."  (Freewheeling Franklin of the Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers)

Weed is a slang term like marijuana is.  Pot and Cannabis are the proper terms. :):pass:

:peace:

I did not know we had proper terms now.Thank You for that.As a child of the sixties though,weed,grass,maryjane as well as a myriad of others still denote the use of cannabis.But "The times,they are a changing"

• Upvote 1

Reefer Madness is a classic!  I have it on VHS and an old pair of CDs.  We used to get wasted on pot and acid and go to midnight showings at funky old theaters in Vancouver, BC 40 years ago.

Funniest part is, is that movie was made in all seriousness to scare kids away from the dangers of the killer weed.  Even funnier part is that there are still lots of people who think that's what pot is all about.  Most of them work for the government unfortunately,  so maybe not as funny as it is sad.  Minds are changing tho and I still hold out hope that before I die I will be able to smoke a joint of legal pot.  They better hurry up. :)

:peace:

• Upvote 1

When I was a freshman in college ... Los Cochinos had just been released ... Reefer Madness and High on The Range were shown in the student center on campus every Friday night at 7pm.  Needless to say, a large portion of the student body were toking up at about 6:45.

I loved High on The Range...dude took a couple hits off a J, looked into a mirror, morphed into a wolfman, and instantly went bat-shit crazy.

The 2005 remake of Reefer Madness is a HooT!

• Upvote 1

"Pot will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no pot."  (Freewheeling Franklin of the Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers)

Weed is a slang term like marijuana is. All types of herbs are often used in bongs.  Pot and Cannabis are the proper terms

I love bongs and 420 y'all :leaf: :leaf: :leaf:

120px-Cannabis_leaf.svg.png

Edited by LabRat