CC Forums
Doobie Brother

Cannabis Culture Members' Strain Library

Doobie Brother    1,034

This thread is now open for comments.  I'd like to remind members that we need your pics to grow this library. Here is what I'd consider the perfect upload:

3-4 pics of each strain - one in veg, the second in early flower, then late flower and finally a bud shot.  Also, PLEASE include the information as listed on each card:

Indica/Sativa:

Flowering Time:

THC %

CBD %

Yield (low, medium or high)

Effects (head or body, euphoric, couch-lock, narcotic, sleepy, zombie etc.)

Genetics:  If you know the parents.

Breeder: What seed company or member created this strain

Grown By:  this is YOU

Comments:  stuff about the plant's needs, size, odour, anything relating to this variety is fine.  

Note that I will edit all information to fit it on the 'card' displayed at the start of each post. I may also do a little graphic editing and resize, crop and add a drop shadow as needed. 

Send your pics and notes to me either in a pm, or this email:  dbfromcc at Geemale dotcom. 

Please note if you have only one shot of your plant as long as it's the whole plant (ie not a bud shot) I can and likely will still post it.  The idea behind this thread is to learn about different strains. I believe a whole-plant pic does that.

Any comments, concerns or contributions are welcome ;)  Complaints will be handled in the usual way...  I leave that one up to your imagination.

Cheers

DB

LabRat    928

That's the funkiest looking pot plant I ever saw!  What strain is it? ;)

Shadey    309

Looks more like tobacco than weed lol. Great thread Doobie.

Edited by Shadey